Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,911 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? (14309 Views)

I Want Best Ups Circuit For My Computer / Electronic Circuit Projects / 1000va Ups Circuit Diagram Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Syma: 1:08am On May 10, 2011
I'm planning on buying some stuff worth hundreds of thousands of naira online through
Circuit Atlantic. I found their service to be very useful to me. I’ve gone through their website, and I was impressed.

The only thing that is making me to question their genuineness is that some of the people (Ugolabu, collymanze, Lady Zee) who posted in their (CATLANTIC) post tend to act as prospects that need to get some information on how to order from them, which CATLANTIC answered their questions.

These same people, in other post they authored, act as staff of Circuit Atlantic, advertising for people to order from them (Circuit Atlantic). This is what I don't understand, are these people prospects/customers or staff, or they're just trying to scam people?

I really want to order things from these guys, but I want to make sure that I'm dealing with legitimate people/company. I know they have office here in Lagos, but I haven't had the time to visit their office.

If you have ordered from them, please let me know what the experience of doing business with them was like.

Thank you.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by COMPAQ(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2011
Good question. There are suddenly lots of "buy in UK/US from Nigeria" type sites these days and knowing Nigerian's, the truth is that most of them will be fake. However, there are anumber of freight forwarding companies existing already 9before all this became a fad online) that many people youe. I don't know of any personally, but I have friends who use many of them. You just need to find someone who has used a particular one consistently enough and can vouch for them. Referrals from someone you know personally is key for this business.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by irohadis: 2:24am On May 30, 2011
Those guys are clean and efficient. I suggest you make out time and visit their office off Allen. That is really the best way to feel comfortable about them given your doubts.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by flyuche(m): 6:01am On May 30, 2011
@ syma. they are genuine. go ahead and patronize them. i have been using them to get stuff. i just want them to work on their charges though.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Syma: 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2011
Thank you guys for your posts. I made out time to visit their office, and I was somehow convinced. But I'm still going to take necessary measure by splitting my order twice or so. I'll only make the next order with them if the previous is successful. I'll make my first order tomorrow.

@ syma. they are genuine. go ahead and patronize them. i have been using them to get stuff. i just want them to work on their charges though.

Their multiple charges are way too much. I wanted to order LED HDTV and HTC HD7 phone from them, and the total amount for the two devices was about 20,000 Naira higher than the offer I got here in Nigeria.

UK2Meonline are far more better than them in terms of charges (only 10% of total transaction and shipping charges, nothing more). Though I'm still doing my findings to make sure their legit before dealing with them as well.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by willycrown: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2011
Considering the level of scammers online, it is proper and wise to be cautious before doing any online transaction (expecially with a Nigeria affiliated site). But people, Circuit Atlantic is genuine.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 11:41am On Aug 31, 2012
What do you have to say now about Circuit Atlantic? I think we have been tested by time and we are still standing. Tell us what you think.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
smiley
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by atunbi1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2012
I would really thread very cautiously with this company, Its not exactly been a fantastic experience with them am afraid. I am still holding out to see if my issues will be resolved. Its really shameful though, that Nigerians can't run a business with good ethics. Nairaland Permitting, I might even share some of our emails with y'all.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by bedford101(m): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
Syma: I'm planning on buying some stuff worth hundreds of thousands of naira online through
Circuit Atlantic. I found their service to be very useful to me. I’ve gone through their website, and I was impressed.

The only thing that is making me to question their genuineness is that some of the people (Ugolabu, collymanze, Lady Zee) who posted in their (CATLANTIC) post tend to act as prospects that need to get some information on how to order from them, which CATLANTIC answered their questions.

These same people, in other post they authored, act as staff of Circuit Atlantic, advertising for people to order from them (Circuit Atlantic). This is what I don't understand, are these people prospects/customers or staff, or they're just trying to scam people?

I really want to order things from these guys, but I want to make sure that I'm dealing with legitimate people/company. I know they have office here in Lagos, but I haven't had the time to visit their office.

If you have ordered from them, please let me know what the experience of doing business with them was like.

Thank you.
YES BRO CA CIRCUIT ATLANTIC IS SO REAL,ESPECIALLY IF YOU RESIDE IN LAGOS THATS A PLUS FOR YOU, I HAVE PURCHASED A COUPLE OF ITEM FROM THEM THREE TIMES, 3 SPROUT WATCHES, A PURE BLACK LEATHER TIMBERLAND AND THEY WHERE ALL DELIVERED TO MY DOOR STEP IN WARRI (NA UR MONEY O), THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT IS YOU CAN BUY FROM ANY SHOP IN THE USA AND FORWARD PAYMENT TO CIRCUIT ATLANTIC, THEY WILL SEND YOU EMAIL AND CALL YOU PRIOR WHEN YOUR GOODS HAVE BEEN PURCHASED AND READY FOR SHIPPING. I LIKE THEM SHA
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2012
atunbi1: I would really thread very cautiously with this company, Its not exactly been a fantastic experience with them am afraid. I am still holding out to see if my issues will be resolved. Its really shameful though, that Nigerians can't run a business with good ethics. Nairaland Permitting, I might even share some of our emails with y'all.

Its sad that your experience with us went this way, nonetheless am sure the issue is being investigated and looked into. We do not take issues with our customers lightly, and I can assure you we would try all our best to resolve the issue. Thanks
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2012
bedford101:
YES BRO CA CIRCUIT ATLANTIC IS SO REAL,ESPECIALLY IF YOU RESIDE IN LAGOS THATS A PLUS FOR YOU, I HAVE PURCHASED A COUPLE OF ITEM FROM THEM THREE TIMES, 3 SPROUT WATCHES, A PURE BLACK LEATHER TIMBERLAND AND THEY WHERE ALL DELIVERED TO MY DOOR STEP IN WARRI (NA UR MONEY O), THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT IS YOU CAN BUY FROM ANY SHOP IN THE USA AND FORWARD PAYMENT TO CIRCUIT ATLANTIC, THEY WILL SEND YOU EMAIL AND CALL YOU PRIOR WHEN YOUR GOODS HAVE BEEN PURCHASED AND READY FOR SHIPPING. I LIKE THEM SHA

Thanks @bedford101 for the positive affirmation, we would continue to give you great service at the best possible costs.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Mobinga: 8:38am On Nov 10, 2012
atunbi1: I would really thread very cautiously with this company, Its not exactly been a fantastic experience with them am afraid. I am still holding out to see if my issues will be resolved. Its really shameful though, that Nigerians can't run a business with good ethics. Nairaland Permitting, I might even share some of our emails with y'all.

Tell me all about it.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
Mobinga:

Tell me all about it.

Why not tell us your own experience!
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
Hello guys!

Watch out Black Friday is around the corner. Get ready for the greatest Sales day in the US! and the best part is you don't have to miss any of the action. CA takes to right where is happening.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by bankyiie(m): 2:12am On Nov 16, 2012
There are genuine.I've used them and can say they r efficient. You can also try oandoprocure.com
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2012
bankyiie: There are genuine.I've used them and can say they r efficient. You can also try oandoprocure.com

thanks! we appreciate your patronage.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by atunbi1(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2012
There should be FRAUD written right next to their name. Run with your money, you will thank me later.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
atunbi1: There should be FRAUD written right next to their name. Run with your money, you will thank me later.

Seems like your attempt to discredit a genuine business, has indeed brought us more customer. Thank you! Tell me how fraudlent we are if you entrusted us with your money and we purchased and delivered your items to you?
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by atunbi1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
Would you pls be kind enough to tell nairaland why you stopped replying my emails after I paid you over 600k. You took ny money then stole the inks worth over a thousand dollars. The cheek of it wad I also paid for insurance.

Dont think you got away with it! You will learn how to treat customers I will open a new thread and share all our correspondence with everyone so they know how much of a scam artist you really are.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by irohadis: 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
atunbi1: Would you pls be kind enough to tell nairaland why you stopped replying my emails after I paid you over 600k. You took ny money then stole the inks worth over a thousand dollars. The cheek of it wad I also paid for insurance.

Dont think you got away with it! You will learn how to treat customers I will open a new thread and share all our correspondence with everyone so they know how much of a scam artist you really are.

Atunbi,

It is dishonest to accuse a company of fraud without stating clearly what constitutes fraud. You placed an order for a printer. Based on the value of the printer the seller threw in an additional unit. Both printer and extra were shipped to you. Due to the size of both units, you had additional charges of over $300. The units were delivered to you at your facility. You received the packages and wrote the next day to say that 9 out of 11 inks from the printer were missing. The issue was taken seriously and an investigation opened. You were communicated of the investigation.

Based on our investigation, there is no clear way to determine that the inks went missing before we delivered to your facility, hence your claim was denied. Your additional shipping charges were waived.

To grant your insurance claim, we need to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the claim is valid. In this case we have not reached this conclusion. As much as we are sympathetic to your case, our decision does not constitute fraud.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by davies007: 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
you can also try www.US2Naija.com. i have used them to get goods from US twice and they were considerably efficient and great customer service. they basically update you at each stage.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by mekosa: 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
over genuine dey worry dem.i Got my tablet PC last week.i was skeptical initially but these guys put my doubt to rest .i will be doing business with them after the holidays.i am based in jos,plateau state and my tablet was delivered to my office via fed ex.these guys are awesome.it took approximately 3weeks.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
smiley
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by ositadima1(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2012
Ok, i am not trying to discredit u (circuitatlantic), but i am not particularly happy about my latest transaction with u. Guys note dat if u choose sea freight as ur means of transportation, maybe to cut cost, u are going to wait for more than 2 months. I know this because its now 2 months and several weeks, yet to receive my stuff.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
ositadima1: Ok, i am not trying to discredit u (circuitatlantic), but i am not particularly happy about my latest transaction with u. Guys note dat if u choose sea freight as ur means of transportation, maybe to cut cost, u are going to wait for more than 2 months. I know this because its now 2 months and several weeks, yet to receive my stuff.

I understand your griviance, but the truth is that sea freight is slow! However there is light at the end of this tunnel we hope to recieve our consignments before the end of next week! Sorry for the inconviences caused!
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Onyenna(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2012
Circuit Atlantic is Genuine!...
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
ositadima1: Ok, i am not trying to discredit u (circuitatlantic), but i am not particularly happy about my latest transaction with u. Guys note dat if u choose sea freight as ur means of transportation, maybe to cut cost, u are going to wait for more than 2 months. I know this because its now 2 months and several weeks, yet to receive my stuff.

Hi osita, even before next week the items for sea freight have arrived at our office. You should receive an update in your email any time from now! Thanks for choosing circuitatlantic.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Akporugo247: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
Have not done biz with them but i do read from guys that they are genuine.
http://ipadtips./link.htm
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
Akporugo247: Have not done biz with them but i do read from guys that they are genuine.
http://ipadtips./link.htm

Yes we are yes we are!!

Hi Ositadima, hope you have received your items by now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale / SOLD. USA Used HP Pavilion Dm4 Core I5 For Sale. / Cheap Internet Bundles On Nigerian GSM Networks Are Just A Rippoff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.