Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here (4054 Views)

Now You Can Get A Loan With Your Domain / "Is Making Money Online Real" / I Work Here In Nigeria With Intel, Microsoft, Motorola Online Real Time. You Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
2s£xy:
*turns back, pulls down his trouser and boxers, drops 2 feets of feaces on his head*

learn to respect your elders...
elders that sh-it in public? Smh cheesy
@arbitrage I've sent u a mail.
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
gcfr.com:
elders that sh-it in public? Smh cheesy
@arbitrage I've sent u a mail.
Godfather.com sold for $40,000 some years back. I dont think he has any affiliations with the owner
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
shawnmayour: Godfather.com sold for $40,000 some years back. I dont think arbitrage has any affiliations with the owner
I was about saying the same thing too, I even checked the whois and it somehow, well the domain expires in 2months time, dunno maybe he truly owns it.. Arbitrage won't do such a thing sha.
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
gcfr.com:

I was about saying the same thing too, I even checked the whois and it somehow, well the domain expires in 2months time, dunno maybe he truly owns it.. Arbitrage won't do such a thing sha.
Arbitrage is being given some sort of permanent ban. i hopes he comes to reply tongue
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
shawnmayour: Arbitrage is being given some sort of permanent ban. i hopes he comes to reply tongue
na everytime dem dae ban dat bros, I tire.
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
cool
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Opengates(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
These are full websites and they are for sale:

mygoldworkers.com

viralincomessystem.com

buyrechargecardsonline.com

Interested buyer should mail me@

opengate8170@yahoo.com

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by AliAbdul: 2:25am On Dec 13, 2013
arbitrage: Just as real estate (properties) business is huge in real life, having your online house or address is a big business online too. The thread for domain flipping and parking has experienced continuous follower-ship (comments) on Nairaland such that there is no day you visit this business segment without finding it on the first page. Many of the followers do ask questions on how and where to start buying and selling domains. Some experts have answered while some keep their secrets as what could or should not be released to prevent competition. Some newcomers to the business also usually ask how they can make payment when buying their desired domains and/or websites from Nigeria should the host be foreign.

This thread is therefore opened to address such demands. This is to serve as a platform that is analogous to tenants and landlords' rental, purchase and broker agency that we see in real life property business. So, if you have a domain or website for sale, meet your buyers here. If you are interested in a particular domain or website, meet the sellers here. If your domain or website gets a quote here and you are pleased with the bargain, follow up to consummate the deal be it buying or selling. If you are, on the other hand, looking for person who could help you make payment (purchase) for your desired available domain or website elsewhere, post the request and get the needed payment assistance here. If you find a better deal than what you are being offered here, share the news to help others get good bargain in future auctions.

To set the ball rolling, I hereby request for interested buyer(s) for the following:
godfather.com for $95.
iphonexplore.com for $10.
americantraveltocuba.com for $12.
arbitrage: Just as real estate (properties) business is huge in real life, having your online house or address is a big business online too. The thread for domain flipping and parking has experienced continuous follower-ship (comments) on Nairaland such that there is no day you visit this business segment without finding it on the first page. Many of the followers do ask questions on how and where to start buying and selling domains. Some experts have answered while some keep their secrets as what could or should not be released to prevent competition. Some newcomers to the business also usually ask how they can make payment when buying their desired domains and/or websites from Nigeria should the host be foreign.

This thread is therefore opened to address such demands. This is to serve as a platform that is analogous to tenants and landlords' rental, purchase and broker agency that we see in real life property business. So, if you have a domain or website for sale, meet your buyers here. If you are interested in a particular domain or website, meet the sellers here. If your domain or website gets a quote here and you are pleased with the bargain, follow up to consummate the deal be it buying or selling. If you are, on the other hand, looking for person who could help you make payment (purchase) for your desired available domain or website elsewhere, post the request and get the needed payment assistance here. If you find a better deal than what you are being offered here, share the news to help others get good bargain in future auctions.

To set the ball rolling, I hereby request for interested buyer(s) for the following:
godfather.com for $95.
[quote author=arbitrage]Just as real estate (properties) business is huge in real life, having your online house or address is a big business online too. The thread for domain flipping and parking has experienced continuous follower-ship (comments) on Nairaland such that there is no day you visit this business segment without finding it on the first page. Many of the followers do ask questions on how and where to start buying and selling domains. Some experts have answered while some keep their secrets as what could or should not be released to prevent competition. Some newcomers to the business also usually ask how they can make payment when buying their desired domains and/or websites from Nigeria should the host be foreign.

godfather.com for $95.

Pls bros ur email
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
www.firstaidcure.com for sale ma people. Send me a Pm if interested
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Intellab(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nobody seems interested for this domain. I will repost if no respond, then i will continue to hold it tight.
Freepsxroms.com - $120
Ustreammovies.net - $150
Start bid. Low bids are also accepted.
Domain and entire site included. But you can choose to buy domain only for $30, $50.
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
Intellab: Nobody seems interested for this domain. I will repost if no respond, then i will continue to hold it tight.
Freepsxroms.com - $120
Ustreammovies.net - $150
Start bid. Low bids are also accepted.
Domain and entire site included. But you can choose to buy domain only for $30, $50.
A website is worthless if it has no traffic oga.
So what you're selling is just d domains, and they re crappy domains @that., will buy all for $3.
But if you can prove they ve traffics n you're making money from the traffics, then we can talk.

1 Like

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by sgsltd1: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
1. a site N25million for sell
a. a nigeria website
b can earn you N100m-N200m or more in year
c the site have 2 type of investment package
d. MLM
e. credit and debit facilities
f. 4000 customer
g. scratch card that worth N50million ready made,you can use it immediately
h. 2 type shares program
i . full banking software on the site
j. it take Naira and e-currency N and $
k. it can take 9billion clients,
L. shopping facilities
M. fund with ATM
N. 500k alexa RANK
o. 6months support etc

2. fully working site for sell N50million
a you can earn up to N5m - N200m in a day ( admin make money almost every minutes 4life
b. MLM , lotto, 8 different powerful program
c. customer fund with ATM , e-currency etc
D. 200k alexa rank
e. FULL banking software
f.6months technical support etc

etc
price Negotiable PIN ,no call

1 Like

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
sgsltd1: 1. a site N25million for sell
a. a nigeria website
b can earn you N100m-N200m or more in year
c the site have 2 type of investment package
d. MLM
e. credit and debit facilities
f. 4000 customer
g. scratch card that worth N50million ready made,you can use it immediately
h. 2 type shares program
i . full banking software on the site
j. it take Naira and e-currency N and $
k. it can take 9billion clients,
L. shopping facilities
M. fund with ATM
N. 500k alexa RANK
o. 6months support etc

2. fully working site for sell N50million
a you can earn up to N5m - N200m in a day ( admin make money almost every minutes 4life
b. MLM , lotto, 8 different powerful program
c. customer fund with ATM , e-currency etc
D. 200k alexa rank
e. FULL banking software
f.6months technical support etc

etc
price Negotiable PIN ,no call

Bros stop smoking wee.d. That sh-t is bad.

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by sgsltd1: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
because you are not into it , that is why ,website is most profitable business in the world the one you will never loose , see seun today nairaland worth N500m if at all he agree to sell , you never know anything ,you are still a kid
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
sgsltd1: because you are not into it , that is why ,website is most profitable business in the world the one you will never loose , see seun today nairaland worth N500m if at all he agree to sell , you never know anything ,you are still a kid
scam scam scam.. You have a website that's worth N25million and you're here looking for a buyer? Lmao. Park well my guy. Come lemme lecture you on domaining, all these your childish scams won't fetch you $1.

1 Like

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
Is my eyes Deceiving me here?
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
shawnmayour: Is my eyes Deceiving me here?
*falls inside domain river* hahahahahahah

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
gcfr.com:
*falls inside domain river* hahahahahahah
you too like domain river. i'd like to fall in there sometimes.

to experience what you're feeling
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
shawnmayour: you too like domain river. i'd like to fall in there sometimes.

to experience what you're feeling
lmao, domain river make sense oo, lol. Mehn today has been fun abeg.

1 Like

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by sgsltd1: 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
hungry man is an angry ma , did i have time to answer you NO , that is my price if interested , i know my worth @ gcfr @ your site have no rank ,you still a kid
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
sgsltd1: hungry man is an angry ma , did i have time to answer you NO , that is my price if interested , i know my worth @ gcfr @ your site have no rank ,you still a kid
oya runaway from here b4 I call the police! Run!
All these small secondary skol children roaming up n down looking for who to scam. & you call yourself a "science student".

1 Like

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by sgsltd1: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
something pain me in Nairaland ,what? we can not see or touch ourself ,even the mate of your kid will talk to u any how,if i talk now they will ban me, because you will not login again to nairaland if i talk ,but i will not
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by dav8id(m): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
sgsltd1: hungry man is an angry ma , did i have time to answer you NO , that is my price if interested , i know my worth @ gcfr @ your site have no rank ,you still a kid
to be frank man, if your site worth what you claimed then why you want tosell it? Thank God you quoted the owner of nairaland and everyone will agree that nairaland worth 500m. But what did you think wil make the owner sell it out since hes making money from it and even at a lesser amount?
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by bigx(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
www.brazilianworldcupnews.com

Who go buy undecided

I find trouble open am I no like football even
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
sgsltd1: something pain me in Nairaland ,what? we can not see or touch ourself ,even the mate of your kid will talk to u any how,if i talk now they will ban me, because you will not login again to nairaland if i talk ,but i will not
, my broda, you don't ve anything to say. I'm saying it2 your ur face, : you re a scam. You don't own any shishi. Who dash monkey 25million naira worth of domain... To show how silly n nonsensical you are, its on nairaland you wantu sell your imaginary domain.?
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by sgsltd1: 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
as we have aggrieved governors G-7, we have aggrieve Nigerians too G-199million
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
dav8id: to be frank man, if your site worth what you claimed then why you want tosell it? Thank God you quoted the owner of nairaland and everyone will agree that nairaland worth 500m. But what did you think wil make the owner sell it out since hes making money from it and even at a lesser amount?
LoL boss dav8id you followed me here? Lol. Don't mind this pikin jare. No sensible domainer will list/look for a buyer for his $200 worth of domain on nairaland, not to talk of 25millon naira Chineke!
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
sgsltd1: as we have aggrieved governors G-7, we have aggrieve Nigerians too G-199million
I'm even replying you sef. Mtshew. Rat.
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by sgsltd1: 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
if you really want to talk to me , if you are a man , you know where to get me ok , all this typing ,i no dey do am ,i do not discuss on nairaland for past 8years
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by sgsltd1: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
i can see that all of you are still kids , mine is not domain , i am talking of a full working website
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
bigx: www.brazilianworldcupnews.com

Who go buy undecided

I find trouble open am I no like football even
How much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Make $100 Per Day Working From Home Now Open To Nigeria. / Who Can Fund Payoneer Account / SEC To Revoke Registration Of 400 Capital Market Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.