Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here (4053 Views)

Now You Can Get A Loan With Your Domain / "Is Making Money Online Real" / I Work Here In Nigeria With Intel, Microsoft, Motorola Online Real Time. You Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by dotcomnamename: 7:26am On Dec 16, 2013
sgsltd1: Online boko haram

You're now inviting a ban. if you like create 500 username, u'll be banned, because you are disturbing genuine domain buyers/sellers here.
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by dotcomnamename: 7:46am On Dec 16, 2013
Visit my site gracedotsuperior.com for some domains/sites

2 Likes

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by bigx(m): 9:11am On Dec 16, 2013
gcfr.com:
you mean $200? Abi re my eyes deceiving me?
Site was created this year, has no traffic, nothing. Infact what you're selling is the domain. &you will agree with me the domain is too damn long= very poor.
That's I go close eye give you.. $10.
Below is the website's value online.

No be there I leave am expire?
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by bigx(m): 9:12am On Dec 16, 2013
mymadam:

100USD. Deal? God bless Nigeria.

Pls mail me, upscholar200 at yahoo.com let's talk
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by mymadam(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
bigx:

Pls mail me, upscholar200 at yahoo.com let's talk

Mail sent. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nedum1979: 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
Fofoj.com , haw7.com , fpxmortgage.com . Contact donicinvestment@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
mymadam:

Mail sent. God bless Nigeria.
well if this deal goes tru, then this will be the 1st ever domain sale on nairaland I guess.

1 Like

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by dotcomnamename: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
gcfr.com:
well if this deal goes tru, then this will be the 1st ever domain sale on nairaland I guess.

I've sold a domain on Nairaland before. The domain is TrucksIreland.com, but unfortunately i landed in hospital so i couldn't receive my money for it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by onlineresource: 7:55am On Dec 17, 2013
interested in any of this domain
winesupplystore.com
thefinancialmarketblog.com
cloudtechzone.com
constructionjobagency.com

interested pple should bid their price or send me a mail to davda202@yahoo.com
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by nairacodedcom(m): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
www.selfemployedjob.com. Pm if interested. #20 dollars. 11 months domain, well indexed.

1 Like

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dvkx.com $50
Vptd.com $200
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by dotcomnamename: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
gcfr.com:
Dvkx.com $50
Vptd.com $200

Lets swap this vptd na grin, with- trucks grin grin grin
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by dotcomnamename: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
ATL3DPrinting.com available
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Lets swap this vptd na grin, with- trucks grin grin grin
Godforbid grin
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by dotcomnamename: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
gcfr.com:
Godforbid grin

I really want to swap o!

3 letter .co, or LLLL.com, in case, let me know wink
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by don22: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
Pm me if you can sell these domains or buy any of them

lcdtv32inch.com

brownofficechairs.com

flashingglasses.com

biblesoftwaredownload.com

cloudfox.co.uk
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by dotcomnamename: 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
don22:
Pm me if you can sell these domains or buy any of them

lcdtv32inch.com

brownofficechairs.com

flashingglasses.com

biblesoftwaredownload.com

cloudfox.co.uk

hmmm i did not see you online
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by dotcomnamename: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Push your domain names to me, when i sell i take %40, you take %60, agree? wink

Note: Domain must be registered with Godaddy and you must have the capacity to accept or tolerate delay.. ''patience'' i mean wink

Contact me on yahoo messenger: dotcom_na_me_na_me

I'm ready to do biz to make money cheesy

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmm grin
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Push your domain names to me, when i sell i take %40, you take %60, agree? wink

Note: Domain must be registered with Godaddy and you must have the capacity to accept or tolerate delay.. ''patience'' i mean wink

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmm grin
na so you go dae talk grin. The domain doesn't ve to be pushed to you b4 you sell. I market other people's domains too, &they re not with me.
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by dotcomnamename: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
gcfr.com:
na so you go dae talk grin. The domain doesn't ve to be pushed to you b4 you sell. I market other people's domains too, &they re not with me.

I no know sey domain market places has changed their policy to allow some domains without verification? I beg put me through na grin

No be facebook, forums, marketplaces i dey talk na? Cos i know sey u can't list domains for some marketplaces if they can't verify the domain..., abi na lie?

I beg tell me more o, dem don change their policy? because what i mean is: I go put am for my Godaddy account, Sedo, Bodis, Afternic, 4.CN, e.t.c , you know sey no be all newby get time for domain biz and no be all of dem get some domain marketplaces account.. U get me?
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by don22: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Push your domain names to me, when i sell i take %40, you take %60, agree? wink

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmm grin

Am online now. lets chat
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by expert101(m): 7:20am On Dec 20, 2013
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by skyrocketernal(m): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
FOUNTAIN DIGEST INT L: -We are a team of qualify experts that
specializes in writing quality seo
articles for your company, blogs and
websites. We also write ebooks, do
research, reviews, proposals, resume,
school projects, editing, proofreading, summary on any subject matter,
exceptional sales advertisement, web
copywriting. -We also do designing and hosting of
blogs and websites for personal and
eCommerce use . -Graphic and logo designs, video and
animation editing and creation. -Social media promotion. -We also have Avast anti-virus
software that will expire at 2038. We have done it for several people,
so we can do it for you and make your
dream come through. Call us on 08113928930 /
08131974199. Our prices are very
pocket friendly.
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Kensharval(m): 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
http://Www.nigerianyouthempowerment.com for sale at #3 500 . contact me: kensharval@gmail.com
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by babaloke: 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
@arbitrage, pls I av this domain name for sale-plussizedesigns.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best VTU Platform In Nigeria To Buy Cheap Data, Airtime, Electricity Tokens Etc / How To Make Money With The Internet / Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.