Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? (2598 Views)

Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) / Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) / My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Dannyxy(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
A friend of mine does not let his wife cook, he does all the cooking, he says he loves it, his wife is always complaining that he has taking over the kitchen duties.. My female friends say they can't marry a man who wouldn't let them cook. Now n.l ladies i'am asking you, can you marry a man who wouldn't let you cook at all?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Mynd44: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ghen ghen

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by EejaNla01(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
Let me adjust my google cool
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Vivly(f): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
That your friend's wife is a lucky woman.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by missterious(f): 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
Cooking is one of my hobbies so it would be kinda hard for me to adjust. But I wouldn't mind sha. grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by lipsyliscious: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
Pls where is he? I will gladly accept! My lazy bones need rest! I will help out Weneva he chooses bt I love dat kinda husband!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Beync(f): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
So He stays at home morning, afternoon and night cooking for his wife, he doesn't go to work

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by KingEdwardI(m): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dannyxy: A friend of mine does not let his wife cook, he does all the cooking, he says he loves it, his wife is always complaining that he has taking over the kitchen duties.. My female friends say they can't marry a man who wouldn't let them cook. Now n.l ladies i'am asking you, can you marry a man who wouldn't let you cook at all?

Personally, I see nothing wrong with it as long as it ain't taken for granted. I love cooking and I ain't bothered if my future wife knows how to cook....could teach her some recipes & make it fun while learning (can strengthen our bond). I'd love to take over at weekends, let her rest (& I'll have the children involved) - she ain't stepping into the kitchen throughout. Picnic things after church on sunday either at the local park or garden at the back of the house.
Presently learning some african dishes(to add to my knowledge of some asian & mostly european dishes) so my wife(if white or asian) can prepare and stun my parents about how quick she has learnt some things about my cultural background and I the same.
Latest achievement: POUNDED yam for the first time last weekend. Hopefully she will learn it also *fingers crossed*
Yay me!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Dannyxy(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
miss.terious:
Cooking is one of my hobbies so it would be kinda hard for me to adjust. But I wouldn't mind sha. grin
naso una lazy reach?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Mindependent(f): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
No because then it does not give me the opportunity to put alomo or love potion in his food grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by missterious(f): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dannyxy: naso una lazy reach?
Na we force am?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by benkings(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
op it seems u were talkinq bout my dad here,he does most of d cookinq at home....so much for beinq a chef!

I would def. Be like him

infact whenever m around n some 1 else is cookinq it makes me sad cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Dannyxy(m): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mindependent: No because then it does not give me the opportunity to put alomo or love potion in his food grin tongue
let me not say anything, because if say it, na cry u go begin cry..
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Dannyxy(m): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
miss.terious:

Na we force am?
so u go happy to just siddown dey watch t.v, while ur hubby go dey kitchen dey sweat?, Na quit notice im mama go give you be dat.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Dannyxy(m): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
benkings: op it seems u were talkinq bout my dad here,he does most of d cookinq at home....so much for beinq a chef!

I would def. Be like him

infact whenever m around n some 1 else is cookinq it makes me sad cool
i am sure all the babes will want to date you now, your dad is a good husband.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by missterious(f): 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dannyxy: so u go happy to just siddown dey watch t.v, while ur hubby go dey kitchen dey sweat?, Na quit notice im mama go give you be dat.
I can stay in the kitchen & help him na
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Enegod(m): 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Vivly: That your friend's wife is a lucky woman.
lazy girl...so, you want your man to be cooking for you always...smh angry
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Vivly(f): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
Enegod: lazy girl...so, you want your man to be cooking for you always...smh angry
If he wants.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Dannyxy(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
Vivly: If he wants.
i will cook for you grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
I can't marry him jooor.what are the things he is going to miss when am not around?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Enegod(m): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dannyxy: i will cook for you grin
you will cook her punny well for her, u mean?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Vivly(f): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dannyxy: i will cook for you grin
I'll marry you. smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Vivly(f): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
Enegod: you will cook her punny well for her, u mean?
Wetin happen? Na only me like that kind husband for this thread?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Dannylux: 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
Then I said mtcheww.. if I takeover the kitchen who go dey make money? I guess she's marrying the man lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Mindependent(f): 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dannyxy: let me not say anything, because if say it, na cry u go begin cry..
Cry for Wahh??
Abeg say it jo! Mschew
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by scribble: 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
i cook. my wifey cooks too.

im still gonna have to hire a cook or cooks to get all d continental and chinese cuisine that i love at home.

maybe an akwa ibom cook too.

but as for the majority of the cooking, for now that is wifey's job...she even bought a Nigerian cook book and made me some banging Afang soup 3 weeks in a row...i love my boo die
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
Enegod: you will cook her punny well for her, u mean?
Are u really ok?? Atimes, u sound so abnormal.

For christ sake, wat has punny got to do wit this thread?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Kslib(m): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
Vivly: That your friend's wife is a lucky woman.
E be like say you no like cooking,viv!

Lazy girl.. tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Enegod(m): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
nyere84: Are u really ok?? Atimes, u sound so abnormal.

For christ sake, wat has punny got to do wit this thread?
see who is talking.... after showing us that your adnormal yansh..not even a single 'like' ###pity!!!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
Beync: So He stays at home morning, afternoon and night cooking for his wife, he doesn't go to work
Where did you get that? Perhaps he's a chef. He doesn't have to be jobless to love cooking for his wife.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Vivly(f): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
Kslib:
E be like say you no like cooking,viv!

Lazy girl.. tongue
I cook, but why bother if he's willing undecided tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Does Not Allow You Cook? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
Enegod: see who is talking.... after showing us that your adnormal yansh..not even a single 'like' ###pity!!!
Enegod, u really need that“pity“ in ur misreable life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'i'm Inlove With A Girl On Nairaland, How Do I Get Her??' / What I Recieved After Helping A Blind Girl - Real Life Story / Thick Or Skinny Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.