Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

What I Recieved After Helping A Blind Girl - Real Life Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Recieved After Helping A Blind Girl - Real Life Story (2596 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Recieved After Helping A Blind Girl - Real Life Story by Donaldofficial: 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
This touched me so I had to share this with you all

There was a blind girl who hated herself because she was blind.

She hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her.

She told her boyfriend, 'If I could only see the world, I will marry you.'

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her. When the bandages came off, she was able to see everything, including her boyfriend.

He asked her,’ Now that you can see the world, will you marry me?'

The girl looked at her boyfriend and saw that he was blind. The sight of his closed eyelids shocked her. She hadn't expected that. The thought of looking at them the rest of her life led her to refuse to marry him.

Her boyfriend left her in tears and days later wrote a note to her saying: 'Take good care of your eyes, my dear, for before they were yours, they were mine.'

This is how the human brain often works when our status changes.

Only a very few remember what life was like before, and who was always by their side in the most painful situations.

Story Teller By Name ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA - Mr. Donald

3 Likes

Re: What I Recieved After Helping A Blind Girl - Real Life Story by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ok
Re: What I Recieved After Helping A Blind Girl - Real Life Story by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
I don hear am before...no b real life story..

but even as fake as it is, d guy is a fool. ur eyes, for a girl? all in d name of love?

I cant givea girl my finger nail

4 Likes

Re: What I Recieved After Helping A Blind Girl - Real Life Story by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Are you sure you own the copyright of this if the story teller will mean the writer?
Re: What I Recieved After Helping A Blind Girl - Real Life Story by Donaldofficial: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
yes ..........
Re: What I Recieved After Helping A Blind Girl - Real Life Story by drealjyde(m): 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
Guy no come dey narrate India film for us here dey claim sey na ur story. Park well jare! I have watched that movie bro!

1 Like

Re: What I Recieved After Helping A Blind Girl - Real Life Story by MurphyG1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mumu story undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What I Recieved After Helping A Blind Girl - Real Life Story by falcon01: 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
the op s still living in the stone age

1 Like

Re: What I Recieved After Helping A Blind Girl - Real Life Story by Wetana(f): 2:55am On Aug 17, 2015
wetin ur eye de fyn for ur face since you donate am mugu

2 Likes

Re: What I Recieved After Helping A Blind Girl - Real Life Story by ryanfletcher: 3:39am On Aug 17, 2015
hmmmm Bollywood ,guy you are more than 3idiots combined .. ur name should be raju coz your dullness no be here

1 Like

Re: What I Recieved After Helping A Blind Girl - Real Life Story by lonelydora: 5:29am On Aug 17, 2015
They no born am well, she must undergo another surgery to bring back those eyes.

1 Like

Re: What I Recieved After Helping A Blind Girl - Real Life Story by Goovo(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2015
Av read this Story many years ago
Re: What I Recieved After Helping A Blind Girl - Real Life Story by boss1310(m): 9:56am On Aug 17, 2015
You just want us to see your pics and we have, same way you showed it to us asking if you look like Jim iyke

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Beautiful Ladies; This Is What I Need From You All. / The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl / What Are The Craziest Things You've Done For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.