Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Would You Date This Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date This Guy? (864 Views)

Ladies, You Love Cute Guys! Would U Date This Cute Guy? (photo) / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date This Guy? by manytinz: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
On a trip to Lagos I met a guy, I was catching fun in a club in VI on a Saturday, I was staying at a hotel in VI. I was dancing and dancing alone, I dont take alcohol hence I had my water, this guy persisted for nearly 2hrs as I was ignoring him, insisted on buying me a drink and upon hearing I do not drink bought me a pitcher of juice.

When time came for me to leave I was going out to call the hotel cab and come back inside to wait for them to confirm they have arrived. The guy insists on driving me however I refused, unfortunately the cab driver was not picking my call then I figured let me just let this guy drop me.
When we got to my hotel, we chatted for a while outside and I ended up giving him my name and number and we would meet for breakfast the next day after church which we did.
He seems like a pleasant enough guy... then the next day after our full day date (Monday) he gives me N100k (less than 48hrs after we met). Two days later I was going to market to get fabrics and he gives me 20k. Please note I did not ask him for a single dime nor was I intimate with him. Don't you think this was too soon for such money dashing? He wants us to date even though I live in another country.
Re: Would You Date This Guy? by MrCork: 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
manytinz: On a trip to Lagos I met a guy, I was catching fun in a club in VI on a Saturday, I was staying at a hotel in VI. I was dancing and dancing alone, I dont take alcohol hence I had my water, this guy persisted for nearly 2hrs as I was ignoring him, insisted on buying me a drink and upon hearing I do not drink bought me a pitcher of juice.

When time came for me to leave I was going out to call the hotel cab and come back inside to wait for them to confirm they have arrived. The guy insists on driving me however I refused, unfortunately the cab driver was not picking my call then I figured let me just let this guy drop me.
When we got to my hotel, we chatted for a while outside and I ended up giving him my name and number and we would meet for breakfast the next day after church which we did.
He seems like a pleasant enough guy... then the next day after our full day date (Monday) he gives me N100k (less than 48hrs after we met). Two days later I was going to market to get fabrics and he gives me 20k. Please note I did not ask him for a single dime nor was I intimate with him. Don't you think this was too soon for such money dashing? He wants us to date even though I live in another country.

...ok.so u charge 100k Somali dolla an hour.. That's about £15 an hour in London undecided
Re: Would You Date This Guy? by Ab025(m): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
He is tryin to make u fall in luv with him through money

If u know u won't date him in d future, then u can reject any further "cash" he gives u (if it makes u feel better).

If u like him and want to date him, call him and hav a nice chat wit him abt how wrong he is to try to buy people's luv wit his money.
Re: Would You Date This Guy? by manytinz: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
Thanks Ab025.
He wants to invite me back to Nigeria n cover all expenses however I am hesitant accepting cash or having him spend money as with most men this tends to come with expectations I am sure I will not fulfil. And on the other hand I don't want to sound like I am accusing him by telling him that he mustn't expect anything in return as he hasn't suggested anything sexual to me.
Re: Would You Date This Guy? by Enegod(m): 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
undecided
Re: Would You Date This Guy? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Did you ask me before you collected the money?

You and I both know how this ends, so sut the crap. If you're not interested in dating him, ignore him and return the cash gifts and be free.

Don't come to Lagos at all, cos you know he'll still give you more money and you and I know you cannot say NO. You have collected twice already, so what makes you believe you can resist? You know you want more gifts without strings attached and you and I know THAT
Is NOT possible.

You and I know that he's bound to ask and suggest EVERYTHING intimate if you come. If you wanted this on a level playing ground, you would have rejected the money on both counts. Pls do not tell me he insisted, for no matter how much he insists, you have the final say. . . If that same guy gives you a gun and insists you shoot yourself, would you shoot yourself because he insisted?

Sister, abegi, keep it REAL!

You think he'll spend money without expecting returns? Who be mumu? Is he father Christmas? Is he a naturally born discombobulated maga?

You have 3 options:

1. Go all the way.
2. Return his gifts and dissociate yourself from him if you don't want him or a relationship with him.
3. Return his gifts, bear your expenses to Lagos if you really want to see him, return the playing ground to a leveled one and start afresh. . . Know what he wants before you take the next step.

Na your life sha.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / How Do You Chase Out Someone / Somebody Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.