Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council (2509 Views)

Niger Delta, Biafra And The Nigeria State / Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
Press Conference by
the Supreme Council For Sharia
in Nigeria: No More Pretensions,
the Nigerian State is waging a
war on Islam and Muslims)
Gentlemen of the Press, I
welcome you all to this Press
Conference on a very important
and weighty issue on the
serious concerns of Muslims
over a Systematic war on
Muslims and Islam by the Federal
Government,
controlled by CAN.
Since the end of Military
dictatorship in 1999, Muslims
and other objective observers
have witnessed, with incredible
consternation, the progressive
transformation of the Nigerian
State into a government of CAN,
by CAN and for Christians, in
character, structure and policies.
This ugly development, now
appropriately christened a
“transformation agenda”,
appears to have reached its
zenith, involving practically all
Federal Government Institutions
and resources, with the active
support of all security agencies
and the Armed forces, all
pursing in unison, the objective
of collective punishment,
marginalization, intimidation
and demonization of Muslims
and Islam. This unfortunate
development is now openly
executed, with no conscience or
pretensions, for even the blind
can see. This relentless war
against Islam and Muslims for
close to 15 years by the Nigerian
State and its agencies of
coercion, which was initially
under deceptive guises, is today
crystal clearly targeting the
slaughter of Muslims with
impunity, and to destroy the
future and livelihood of Muslims
in every conceivable way, for the
goal of 2015 in the short term
and at the same time, inflict
upon Muslims, an everlasting
state of impotence in the long
term. This MUST stop, Now! And
from today, we urge all Muslims
to wake up to this real and
immediate danger so that we
can take appropriate steps to
put an end to it.
I will begin with the latest plan
by CAN and its security agencies,
SSS, DIA, DMI and the Police, to
target and arrest prominent
Muslim clerics, scholars, Imams
and other activists, then employ
the obnoxious SSS tactic of using
youths, under duress or through
inducement and deception, to
give false prepared testimonies
against such targeted Muslims.
The most recent case is the
criminal arrest, detention and
humiliation of Dr. Muhammad
Yunus Nazeefi, a well known and
respected critic of the Boko
Haram ideology and tactics, now
being portrayed as a spiritual
leader of the group.
We demand his immediate and
unconditional release from
detention, a public apology,
compensation for his unlawful
incarceration and humiliation,
and most importantly, a public
inquiry to reveal those behind
this dastardly act.
We also call on the President to
put an immediate end to the
impunity and criminality of the
SSS or risk the wrath of the
people who will definitely rise
up to resist such gross abuses
and injustice. Injustice as is
being perpetrated by the
present Government, can never
bring about peace, but breed
perpetual circles of violence.
Unfortunately, we are aware of a
sinister plan to commence the
wholesale arrest and humiliation
of prominent Muslims, with
approval from the highest level
of Govt., to include Muslim
clerics, scholars, Imams and
other Muslim activists.
At this juncture, I must salute the
courageous patience and
perseverance of Nigerian
Muslims for all the acts of
provocation, impunity, brazen
injustices, profiling and
stigmatization, over a long
period. No doubt, we have given
the Govt. benefit of doubt for
too long, for noble as the act of
patience is, it has a limit, and
that limit we seem to have
reached now. The import of the
statement by the Chief of Army
staff, General Ihejinka in 2011
that the armed forces are
fighting a civil war, not just
elements of the Boko Haram
insurgency is quite clear today, it
is a w

1 Like

Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by Nuzo1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
Is this organization now the formal spoke-group of BokoHaram?

I guess the best form of defense has always been to attack.

Religion has done more harm than good to Africa cos we are worst managing even the simplest situation.
Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nonsence blubbing....

Only three words for these foul failed fools for propounding a falacious conspiracy theory, obviously trying to agitate the muslims against Christians.
One simple sentence
Three simple words....

GO AND DIE!!!!

On a second thought, you mufuvker aint seen nothing yet!!!!. Die u boko sympathisers and u thwarted pervated boko Biacthes!!!. Fuvk y'all two timing smelly stewpid mufucking jihadists. Fuvxcking die and die again, if I had my ways, I'll kill y'all fuxing cowards, raise you up and kill you again.

Shi.tty hogwashed depraved terrorists!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by luvablesam(m): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
Y do we politicize everything in Nigeria do we want a country along the lines of Religion, tribalism or just a country that works to the good of every Citizen?
Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by mike404(m): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
HEHEHE GOD DON DEY EXPOSE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PARTY AND THEIR AGENTS ONE BY ONE. EVEN HEZBOLLAH Buhari ONCE SAID THAT PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS WAGING WAR AGAINST THE NORTHERN MUSLIMS.
Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by Feedmemore(f): 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
This delirious jihadist are at it again...

Can someone please tell me since the inception of this country, how many Muslim head of state/president compare to Christian head of state/ president have we had.

why are this people bent on creating religious crises everytime? We are still neck deep with BH, trying to see how we can defeat them and then this demons have to rear their ugly head with this balderdash.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by Ngwakwe: 12:33am On Dec 04, 2013
This reminds me of what this same type of obnoxious rantings caused when Nigeria was to host Miss World and secondly the genocide the followed the protest against Danish Cartoon of Mohammed (PBUH) that had nothing to do with Nigeria.

Mr Muslim Cleric, are you trying to call on your remaining inert Almajiris to arise for Jihad?

Moreover, I'm beginning to suspect that your boys in the Army are giving Boko Jihadist detailed information on how and when to attack the Nigerian Military.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by Wsdm: 5:53am On Dec 04, 2013
As much as i subscribe to a secular society, a particular religious group should not play down on any other religion.
The body above is saddled with the responsibility of enhancing the right of the Muslims as enshrined in the Nigerias constitution. Just like CAN speaks against injustices on Christians, they also have the right to say what ever they perceived is affecting the Muslims.
We all understand the going and action shall be our watch word instead of ranting.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by Vado(m): 6:32am On Dec 04, 2013
Yaaawwwnnn, iranu.
Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 04, 2013
Ngwakwe: Moreover, I'm beginning to suspect that your boys in the Army are giving Boko Jihadist detailed information on how and when to attack the Nigerian Military.

Bro, its always been an inside job. They'v infiltrated the army ranks. The innocent soldiers are fighting against outside and inside boko agents,,,,
Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 04, 2013
brosss:

On a second thought, you mufuvker aint seen nothing yet. Die u boko sympathisers and u thwarted pervated boko Biacthes. Fuvk ya" ll smelly stewpid mufucking jihadists. Fuvxcking die and die again, if I had my ways, I'll kill ya'll fuxing cowards, raise you up and kill you again.

Shi.tty hogwashed depraved terrorists!!!!!!

O bobs, see vex, I think say na only three words you get b4 for them na....... Chei nairalanders

Btw, those who gave this useless press conference are the most degenerated mumu ever. So Nigeria should fold her hands and allow themselves be run over by islamists abi, we resemble mali? Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by naijaking1: 8:07am On Dec 04, 2013
This trash of a statement from sharia supreme council one day after BH attacked Maiduguri airport clearly shows us who is the publicity arm of Boko Haram. I hope they are talking to security forces now.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 04, 2013
Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems? Hilarious.
Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by donpope1(m): 9:02am On Dec 04, 2013
OK...what's next?
Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2013
One of the reasons why APC is going to lose the 2015 elections if they don't field Okorocha or any Southerner as their Presidential Candidate. Nigeria is now divided along ethnic and religious lines and I can't wait to see this country divided into pieces. They have ruled for 39yrs yet they are complaining. Let them go and hug transformer if they are not satisfied or declare their own Arewa Republic. I'm tired of these fuck1ing abokeess.
Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by Bobandgreat: 9:24am On Dec 04, 2013
When u say "Yorubas are the problem of this country. ...", its the muslims. When u say Northerners are causing problems, its the muslims. When Niger Delta problem started, it was a muslim. Muslims have been waging war against this country for a long time now. Should Nigeria allow herself to be overrun by Jihadists and paediophilic ideologies. These people have nothing to offer in terms of Technological breakthrough, arts and economics apart from 6th century religious ideologies that have no basis in mordern day society. Muslims learn to be tolerant of others. You kill and then cry more than the bereaved.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by Vanityupnvanity(m): 9:25am On Dec 04, 2013
undecided *spits on thread* stupidity in its highest order. why is it that my northern brothers are always causing confusion to an already confused nation?
Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2013
The blood of Biafran children is at work.
Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by MidasT(m): 9:57am On Dec 04, 2013
Its as if the MODs are failing in their duty. How could you leave a thread like this that is a clear clarion call to muslims to assualt christains and their interest around Nigeria. because some depraved lunatic that has a nairaland account and a nokia asha phone thinks he can read and write, doesnt mean u MODs should allow such baseless and inciting thread remain on this forum. I have long suspected these MODs of being anti-GEJ and anti-christains. And utterly bias. Very soon, its lunatic like urselves that u will find on N/L. Just imagine how this thread will affect the psyche of a teenager! Mods be warned
Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by moses2383(m): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2013
They should just go n die.it is very clear now that supreme council of Islamic affairs are behind the killin and maimin of nigerian living in the north.just because they are not in power.afterall they said boko haram r not true Muslim faithful,now while they attack nigeria soldiers and innocent citizen,they cannot even condemn them.haba.am beginning to believe U S A CIA prediction about nigeria disintegration.just say the truth n it shall set u free.
Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by shigoslim(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2013
I 'll advice Mr president to declare disintegration of this country. Mr president pls kindly split this country let aboki go @least they contribute less to development of stupid Nigeria, they are animal in human @least they said they too have discover oil in their region let them go n derived it for sustainability of north. Am nt a igbo man, am a yoruba i dnt support barbaric attitude let the country divide from north south-south can manage peaceful society. For me am well please with Igbo ppl.
Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2013
The Jihardists have spoken!

This is a clarion call to all Biafrans!
Come back home and let us build our great Nation!
Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 04, 2013
brosss:

Bro, its always been an inside job. They'v infiltrated the army ranks. The innocent soldiers are fighting against outside and inside boko agents,,,,

Point of correction:
They did not infiltrate the army ranks!

The Jihardists have always been members of the Nigerian Army!
Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by Icudkill: 10:53am On Dec 04, 2013
Hmm
Interestin
Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by 5thNOTE: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2013
How do we relieve of ourselves this fools called muslims? Instead of calling 4 extremism teachers to order, u are complaining and lying. Gone are the days when u ppl cry foul when u are D one that is wrong. Islam is in other parts of this country and continent, it only u ppl daily that cry foul even when u are oppressing.
Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2013
5thNOTE: How do we relieve of ourselves this fools called muslims? Instead of calling 4 extremism teachers to order, u are complaining and lying. Gone are the days when u ppl cry foul when u are D one that is wrong. Islam is in other parts of this country and continent, it only u ppl daily that cry foul even when u are oppressing.

Give them an Islamic Republic in the Northern part of Nigeria!
The Muslims of the South West are not yet radicalised!
Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
This people r callin for an all out assault on christains! damn.
Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by stevnwigw1: 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
so you've not heared that Angola has tagged islam illegal ,Nigeria and the rest of the world will soon ban this religion that is causing confussion the world over.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by mickyarams: 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
So typical of the Muslim hypocites to come out and play the victim game. Where have they been all these years their bokoharam guys have been killing innocent people. So much for the so called religion of peace. If I had my way, Sharia will not have a place in our society.
Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by BishopMagic: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
And where were these rams when bokoharam was waging their cleansing jihad on Christians in the north?

Hypocrites.
Re: Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council by sirwilly1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
If Nigeria waging war on Islam/muslim or boko haram? Who is clueless now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Day Generalbuhari Screamed Jesus Christ Of Nazareth --- Pastor Tunde Bakare / Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM / Shut Up On National Assembly Budget : David Mark Tells Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.