Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM (2508 Views)

Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now / ND Avengers Calling Radio Biafra Now / Charles Eruka Reporting Live In Rivers Amidst Gunshot (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by mcquin(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
Cra.ze people. I always tell people who keep saying Nigeria should allow them go that no 1 is holding them. Simply

1. Gather your family, board a bus and go to Biafra. If you get to Nnewi, or Onitsha, you are in Biafra, so don't tell us you are going.

2. if you are based Biafra(Nnewi,Onitsha) already, simply host the Biafran flag in your compound especially now that GEJ your brother is Nigeria's president.

Buhari till 2019!

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dude, you take chloroquine, its like you have fever

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by mcquin(m): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
gbl01:
Dude, you take chloroquine, its like you have fever

Nah! Na monkey tail.

#Flat head. Got ya!
Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by optimisticmee(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
if they want to go let them go.. war will only start when they start claiming the N/delta...

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by kettykings: 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Look at how people are dragging MASSOB to Benin city, when they come to Benin city the same people will start crying that biafran army invaded a neutral city
Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by NaMe4: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mods, this FALSE ALARM Should be closed immediately!
Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by mcquin(m): 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
optimisticmee:
if u they want to go let them go.. war will only start when they start claiming the N/delta...

I see them niccurs opening this thread with smiles only to immediately start frowning.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by mcquin(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
kettykings:
Look at how people are dragging MASSOB to Benin city, when they come to Benin city the same people will start crying that biafran army invaded a neutral city

Those rag-tag boys? Abeg gerrat.

Boys when no fit stand Shekau. MASSOB when will you start suicide bombing?

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by mcquin(m): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
NaMe4:
Mods, this FALSE ALARM Should be closed immediately!

Lol. Bros how does it feel to be disappointed?

In any case have you boarded Chisco bus to Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
BUZURU ?..
Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by mcquin(m): 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
princeofpeace22:
BUZURU ?..

Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by sugarvallly(f): 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by ruggedboy01: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by mcquin(m): 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
sugarvallly:

Pay for this land. I've got the C of O. undecided
Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by NaMe4: 5:31am On Apr 22, 2015
mcquin:

Lol. Bros how does it feel to be disappointed?

In any case have you boarded Chisco bus to Biafra?

He he he. See ya head like biro cover!

Such threads no dey needed. Leave the Igbos alone.
Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by ademusiwa7: 5:42am On Apr 22, 2015
Who ever brought that there is an illiterate benin city orwarri or asaba is not part of nigeria.

and they will never be part of biafra

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by cy4cent(f): 6:39am On Apr 22, 2015
mcquin:

Those rag-tag boys? Abeg gerrat.

Boys when no fit stand Shekau. MASSOB when will you start suicide bombing?

guy, you legit !!!!!!!!

infact you too much, tuale !!!!!!!
Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by cy4cent(f): 6:40am On Apr 22, 2015
optimisticmee:
if they want to go let them go.. war will only start when they start claiming the N/delta...

Word!!!!
Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by mcquin(m): 8:55am On Apr 22, 2015
ademusiwa7:
Who ever brought that there is an illiterate benin city orwarri or asaba is not part of nigeria.

and they will never be part of biafra

angry Musiwa Benin and Delta come be part of which region? Haven't seen Igbos laying claim to Asaba in Delta?

Illiterate. grin
Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2015
mcquin:
[s]Cra.ze people. I always tell people who keep saying Nigeria should allow them go that no 1 is holding them. Simply

1. Gather your family, board a bus and go to Biafra. If you get to Nnewi, or Onitsha, you are in Biafra, so don't tell us you are going.

2. if you are based Biafra(Nnewi,Onitsha) already, simply host the Biafran flag in your compound especially now that GEJ your brother is Nigeria's president.

Buhari till 2019![/s]
Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by mcquin(m): 9:15am On Apr 22, 2015
If Biafran children see SS and SE in close door meeting, dem go rush come talk. Now i've given me a simple advice and no one is thanking me
Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by astana1: 9:17am On Apr 22, 2015
Please check Wikipedia

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by mcquin(m): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=EUROBOMBER post=32981285][/quote]

Hey bro. Are you texting from under Onitsha bridge? I heard 1Biafran Pound= over 600 naira. You have some to share?
Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2015
mcquin:

[s]Hey bro. Are you texting from under Onitsha bridge? I heard 1Biafran Pound= over 600 naira. You have some to share?[/s]
Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 22, 2015
astana1:
[s]GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President

Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker

(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government

igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central bank of Nigeria

Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for the Economy

Igbo woman petroluem Minister

Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister

Igbo man Minister of aviation

Printing and Minting - Igbo

Nafdac -Igbo

mINISTER OF Health - Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.

Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised[/s].
Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by mcquin(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=EUROBOMBER post=32981641][/quote]

I believe Ojukwu escaping to Abidjan while disguising as a woman is something you are ashamed of.

I'm calling you out, come talk bout dead Biafra.
Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by mcquin(m): 10:35am On Apr 22, 2015
astana1:
GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President

Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker

(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government

igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central bank of Nigeria

Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for the Economy

Igbo woman petroluem Minister

Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister

Igbo man Minister of aviation

Printing and Minting - Igbo

Nafdac -Igbo

mINISTER OF Health - Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.

Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised.

Egypts 7yrs of plenty and 7yrs drought. Igbos ghon have political drought in a long while. The closest I see to having national appeal is Okorocha and them wan kill am.
Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by SOUNDKING: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2015
For onye Yoruba to report this kind of news this shows that that name ''Biafra'' sends chill to their okpukpu.
Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2015
mcquin:

[s]I believe Ojukwu escaping to Abidjan while disguising as a woman is something you are ashamed of.

I'm calling you out, come talk bout dead Biafra.[/s]
Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by mcquin(m): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=EUROBOMBER post=32984479][/quote]

Ok I see you scared, i'll leave you to mourn GEJ's loss. Any other Biafran flat-head willing to thank me for my advice? undecided
Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by mcquin(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2015
SOUNDKING:
For onye Yoruba to report this kind of news this shows that that name ''Biafra'' sends chill to their okpukpu.

For you not to tell me in particular "Thank you" ffor my advice on using Chisco bus to Aba, you are quite ungrateful.

I wan change my Naira to Biafran Pounds, where make I go?
Re: Radio Biafra Now In Benin-city!!!reporting Live From 95.5mhz FM by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2015
mcquin:

[s]Ok I see you scared, i'll leave you to mourn GEJ's loss. Any other Biafran flat-head willing to thank me for my advice? undecided[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Discover That The Maid They Hired 8 Months Ago Was A MAN (shock Photo) / List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence / Ministerial List, 21 Names: Ngige, fashola, Amaechi & others - Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.