Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised (93359 Views)

Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by pharmow: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
Before I say anything, who knows the fate of the woman? Because from the conversation they were having, they told her to call her father and promise to continue torturing her until she says what they want. Also, the similar fate seems to await the other lady in the Video (Nike) because the victim claimed she only stole pepper while the other lady was the one that stole the cloth they were torturing her for. In essence, we are looking at sexual violation and barbaric torturing of two women by these animals.

I will advise we get the face shot of some of these animals and try to trace the uploader of this video on youtube to these animals if possible. Something must be done about this. Enough is enough, It is time we said NO to Jungle justice in Nigeria. We are in the 21st century for God sake.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Moukafoam(f): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
Seun: So I guess that's how the Nigerian police "interrogates" women

Oga Seun are they policemen? They were smart enough not to show their faces angry
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I love toto
iya pls stop this,for tje sake of human dignity.this is so insensitive.not everything os a joke.this is a mother of someone because i heard when she was begging and crying for those men to allow her to go and see her children that her children are waiting for her at home and one of those men said you stole and you want to go amd meet your children,come on lie downand open your legs

If this woman was your sister,mother or any female relation will you talk lile this.where is respect for motherhood.even some women hate each orher and are trivializing abuse against human right cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
M
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by POPEII: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
Wow some females are even justifying it ? My gosh grin
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
IYA NGBALI: liar,na dat time your dik vex
HOW CAN U BE THIS SILLY U ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY

GOD OF HEAVEN PLS PUNISH THOSE MEN AND THIER GENERATION

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by victorlexa(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
This is babaric,naija is really becoming a lawless country
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
pharmow: Before I say anything, who knows the fate of the woman? Because from the conversation they were having, they told her to call her father and promise to continue torturing her until she says what they want. Also, the similar fate seems to await the other lady in the Video (Nike) because the victim claimed she only stole pepper while the other lady was the one that stole the cloth they were torturing her for. In essence, we are looking at sexual violation and barbaric torturing of two women by these animals. Seconded

I will advise we get the face shot of some of these animals and try to trace the uploader of this video on youtube to these animals if possible. Something must be done about this. Enough is enough, It is time we said NO to Jungle justice in Nigeria. We are in the 21st century for God sake.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by bibiking7(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
it would take an insane person not to see that, its only high level of poverty, hunger and desperation, that will make an individual to go thru such risk to steal pepper. Are the peeps in that video telling me that if someone asks them for a 100 box, they cant spare? It would also take an animal to treat a person the way they just did in that video. What ever happened to "loving thy neighbor". Now, i will most like become an insane animal if i were to come across those that tortured those women for stealing pepper.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by IYANGBALI: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
Elantracey: smh ...it's pple lyk u dat will be dere just to view instead of tryin to help d girls
the moral of the video is,don't steal in a jungle,here in Nigeria we live in a jungle where the big animals feed on the small ones,moreover,a lady like you was there,what did she do to help her fellow ladies?abeg leae me jo
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
POPE II: Wow some females are even justifying it ? My gosh grin
which i find very shocking cry cry cry

some.people have.lost their humanity
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by IYANGBALI: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
presher: HOW CAN U BE THIS SILLY U ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY

GOD OF HEAVEN PLS PUNISH THOSE MEN AND THIER GENERATION
swear say your dik no vex
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by momodub: 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
God of haeven i give up see the part they use stick to put pepper in her private part i cry ..NIGERIA WHICH WAY
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by iLUMeN8(m): 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
I've always said that Lagosians are animals and to think these are the same people that constantly bash and call most Northerns terrorists. Even in Yobe, no woman will be subjected to this form of brutality!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
IYA NGBALI: the moral of the video is,don't steal in a jungle,here in Nigeria we live in a jungle where the big animals feed on the small ones,moreover,a lady like you was there,what did she do to help her fellow ladies?abeg leae me jo
if you feel no atom of sympathy for those 2 ladoes?i wonder what you will say if they were your relations

nothing under heaven and earth justifies this eternal trauma they subjected them to.the least they could have done was to beat them without stripping them and release them..

there is somethinh called human dignity no matter what
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by biltem: 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
This is too babaric! How could responsible men open their eyes and watch the nakediness of another man's wife on the pretext that she stole pepper. God shall visit all those involved with anger.
i feel for the ladies. I hope the authority will scan through this video and pick up all those concern for appropriate punishment. We await the outcome of the authority action.
for the perpetrators, they shall not receive God's mercy in their life.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by nmagirl(f): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
I can't help but cry cry cry cry cry

with bitterness from my heart and tears from my eyes, I cursed all the perpetrators of this wicked and heartless act. it will never be well with them in their lives. In youth, live will be pepperish/bitter to them and in their old age they will beg for death in agony and death will be far away from them.

Their sins will live with them. I am angry in the spirit cry cry Imagine what my people is breeding. unless there's no God or whatever they hold sacred will haunt them until they confess and beg this woman.

whatever is the offence; they went too far. I know they will not be caught. why? this is Nigeria and this is Lagos. But I know that God saw them!
one by one nemesis will catch up will them, posterity will judge this useless Yoruba touts. their body n soul will rot in hell.

God! God!! this is the most barbaric act I have ever seen in this generation. arise in your vengeance oh! God.

I don't want to curse their generation because they r innocent.
Is there anyone without sin? if God should count our iniquities; who shall stand so y treat a fellow human being this way.

Mod u can ban me oo or hide my post. I don't bloody care *wiping tears and sniffing*

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
IYA NGBALI: swear say your dik no vex
it is only an animal that will have an erection after this gory sight
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by naijathings(m): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
what the furk did i just watch ?
i will be happy to see the follow up news saying these PERVERTED ANIMALS have been caught
but the thing is,,, they might go scott free even after being caught cos their CHAIRMAN will back them up..
and if any of them gets a call at that same moment that their sister is being held and treated this same way for
stealing one million naira, them go carry knife to go fight for their sister,. Perverted Hypocrites
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by oniconx: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dey mention Ejigbo.That's a market place there near Lagos. These monsters are sadists like Aluu people.I can bet it everyone are no saint either.They have stolen more than pepper before.They are murderers.hitmen,political thugs.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
nmagirl: I can't help but cry cry cry cry cry

with bitterness from my heart and tears from my eyes, I cursed all the perpetrators of this wicked and heartless act. it will never be well with them in their lives. In youth, live will be pepperish/bitter to them and in their old age they will beg for death in agony and death will be far away from them.

Their sins will live with them. I am angry in the spirit cry cry Imagine what my people is breeding. unless there's no God or whatever they hold sacred will haunt them until they confess and beg this woman.

whatever is the offence; they went too far. I know they will not be caught. why? this is Nigeria and this is Lagos. But I know that God saw them!
one by one nemesis will catch up will them, posterity will judge this useless Yoruba touts. their body n soul will rot in hell.amen amen amen amen amen amen amen cry cry cry cry cry

God! God!! this is the most barbaric act I have ever seen in this generation. arise in your vengeance oh! God.

Is there anyone without sin? if God should count our iniquities; who shall stand so y treat a fellow human being this way.

Mod u can ban me oo or hide my post. I don't bloody care *wiping tears and sniffing*
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
Amen amen amenamen amen and amen
nmagirl: I can't help but cry cry cry cry cry

one by one nemesis will catch up will them, posterity will judge this useless Yoruba touts. their body n soul will rot in hell.

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Policewoman(f): 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
Seun: So I guess that's how the Nigerian police "interrogates" women
Says who Seun?
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by pigin: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
eyah why she go thief na... dem don take am for tv even radio say thief no good, she still go thief.. nawa dis one na warning to oda women like her wei dey thief, i no think say next tym she go thief again.. sorry ooooo
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
iLUMeN8: I've always said that Lagosians are animals and to think these are the same people that constantly bash and call most Northerns terrorists. Even in Yobe, no woman will be subjected to this form of brutality!
please no need for generalizations or tribaliam.please.those ladoes are nigerians ans i suppose those men are frustrated souls

If they couldnt feel any sympathy for her then i doubt if they have mothers.haaaaaaa

ikunle o cry cry cry and some of those men will go to church or mosque on sunday or friday
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by AJdDon: 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
According to there talk, dis happened in Ejigbo area of lagos. D ladies were alleged to v been stealing pepper all dis yl and dis very a cloth was stolen tu.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by tyrese108(f): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
kulyie: Omg i just had time to watch it fully and listen to what thoae animals were saying.one of those animals,not a man said some people have been stealing their clothes and pepper.one of those ladies they stripped naked said she didnt steal pepper and then one of the animals was trying to hit her before the other animal said he should leave her,give her time to confes so she was still wailing saying i didnt steal pepper.then one of the animals told the other that he should give her her cloth,which they flung at her.then the other animal said she hasnt confessed.the animal there said dont worry when i toture her she will confess and the gruesome side was when they were shouting open your legs,she was still pleading,and the next thing was to

force a stick into her private part.while she was screamimg she was telling her 2nd to confess to stop this totiring and then they took the pepper on the blue bowl and rubbed in the 2nd girls anus and private part,while the second was still screaming.the 1st girl they inserted stick into her vagina said she is ready to confess,she stole ot.she agrees she stole it.

Force a stick? Nooooo
What they did was pour dry pepper inside her
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by AJdDon: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
According to their talk, dis happened in Ejigbo area of lagos. D ladies were alleged to v been stealing pepper all dis yl and dis very a cloth was stolen tu.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by ajanaku2(m): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
IYA NGBALI: ok now,but I no see their toto well well o

You're an insensitive, heartless Son of a B!tch!

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by biltem: 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
A J d Don:
According to their talk, dis happened in Ejigbo area of lagos. D ladies were alleged to v been stealing pepper all dis yl and dis very a cloth was stolen tu.

that they have been stealing like that in the mkt does not justify the animalistic torture given to them. If they were beaten ordinarily without the aspect of nakediness and other babaric things they did to them, it would been understood.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by biltem: 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
A J d Don:

that they have been stealing like that in the mkt does not justify the animalistic torture given to them. If they were beaten ordinarily without the aspect of nakediness and other babaric things they did to them, it would have been understood.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
tyrese108:

Force a stick? Nooooo
What they did was pour dry pepper inside her
i dont have the heart to re watch it agaim but they forced a stick into the lady crying and rubbed pepper on nikes anus and vagina.

the sight is too gorry.watch it if you want but me cant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) / 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.