Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised (93448 Views)

Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Rejoice5000(f): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
Those that use 20 naira pen to steal nko, who torture them Nonesense
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
aubomeyangp: Please how can we find these guys. I couldnt even finish the video. I hope it gets aired by Channels News and other reputable stations in Naija. It's just crazy and it has to stop. Even if the woman was guilty of stealing, I believe we have laws here, why should any human suffer this kind of indignity?

Please, if any one knows how - let's make sure these guys are caught and made to pay for what they did.
i hope so.

education and fear of God makes a huge difference in the life of human beings,if those 2 are missing,they act very crude and like a beast

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by POPEII: 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dahomey Amazon:
Bloody hypocrite you foolish fate did not stop you from tribalising the thread?
where did I tribalize the thread? are you drunk? Again don't force me to expose your people here.

I guess you missed the thread where one of your razz and uncouth sister was pouring insults on Igbo because of fake DVD. Christianity doesn't allow tribalism , I pray with Yoruba etc so behave yourself
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by stronger9: 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
Too bad this is still happening in Africa

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by DahomeyAmazon(f): 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
POPE II: where did I tribalize the thread? are you drunk? Again don't force me to expose your people here.

I guess you missed the thread where one of your razz and uncouth sister was pouring insults on Igbo because of fake DVD. Christianity doesn't allow tribalism , I pray with Yoruba etc so behave yourself
Shut up

Stipped in imo
dailypost.com.ng/2012/09/22/female-undergraduate-imo-state-stripped-naked-stealing-blackberry-night-club/

Another one
news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/239735-four-nigerian-gay-men-arrested-in-imo-state-stripped-naked-and-paraded-in-the-streets-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
those idiots are after some other thing else
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by DahomeyAmazon(f): 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
POPE II: where did I tribalize the thread? are you drunk? Again don't force me to expose your people here.

Shut up

Stipped in imo

dailypost.com.ng/2012/09/22/female-undergraduate-imo-state-stripped-naked-stealing-blackberry-night-club/

Another one

news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/239735-four-nigerian-gay-men-arrested-in-imo-state-stripped-naked-and-paraded-in-the-streets-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by POPEII: 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dahomey Amazon:
Shut up

Stipped in imo

Another one
This is the last warning because it will b with video oo and pictures oo ?
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by POPEII: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dahomey Amazon:
Shut up

Stipped in imo

Another one
You can't post ordinary links smh. Oya go and train your males they are on rampage, you sef ain't even sef . Dahomey amazon my foot, Yoruba are already claiming dahomey
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by DahomeyAmazon(f): 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
POPE II:
This is the last warning because it will b with video oo and pictures oo ?
I will also post pictures from upper iweka, what are you waiting for GO and DIE
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by DahomeyAmazon(f): 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
POPE II:
You can't post ordinary links smh. Oya go and train your males they are on rampage, you sef ain't even sef . Dahomey amazon my foot, Yoruba are already claiming dahomey
I repeat GO and DIE

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by otiigba1(m): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
*very angry* has any one found out any information about this people who done this to those women? we ve all agreed that its wrong what they did, now can we do something to stop the animals,so that they dont do it to some one else,i still give 50,000 naira to any one who help to find them, and oh! i dont care if this women stole a container of pepper, i will also pay for the goddam! pepper!, they do not deserve this
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by DahomeyAmazon(f): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
oti-igba:
*very angry* has any one found out any information about this people who done this to those women? we ve all agreed that its wrong what they did, now can we do something to stop the animals,so that they dont do it to some one else,i still give 50,000 naira to any one who help to find them, and oh! i dont care if this women stole a container of pepper, i will also pay for the goddam! pepper!, they do not deserve this
Like one of the earlier posters said, they are opc in iyana ejigbo market, you can easily locate them.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nigeria is a shithole

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
oti-igba:

Trust me Bro. The police are going to arrest them and later let them go on a N10,000 bail. You'll not only loose your compensation and pepper money, you'll be heart broken and disappointed.

Nigeria is that f&$ked up. Believe me, I've seen it happen 1, 2, many times.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by biodunid: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
I have sent this video link to Fasola's email account. Pls each and everyone of us should send to the officeholders whose contacts we have in the hope that justice can be done. Nigeria cannot continue like this.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
biodunid: I have sent this video link to Fasola's email account. Pls each and everyone of us should send to the officeholders whose contacts we have in the hope that justice can be done. Nigeria cannot continue like this.
if this is true,thank you

*kneels down to thank him* may your blessings know no bounds
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
POPE II: I was about to open the same thread, shocked I came across this video yesterday, this is very sickening Nigerian males really need to look inward and start asking themselves if we are still humans , the way we treat women in this country is disgusting, the blog where I watched this video was full of gang rapes videos, you should have seen the people comments ,the face of the culprits laughing at the victims, telling to shut up that it is not a big deal, close your eyes . Etc this is too much , what are these guys looking in her vagina? Must we strip them?
same question I keep asking myself.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by linearity: 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
biodunid: What I have is: Babatunde Fasola <brfgov@lagosstate.gov.ng>. Hope it still works but we must put pressure not only on him but everyone who gets paid to keep us safe in this country - from LG to FG. The torture chamber might not even be in Lagos and maybe when a non Yoruba politician speaks up about this it might more effectively shame my people to act pronto. I know this is a nation wide disease but the one in focus now is blatantly Yoruba speaking perpetrators and victims.

I got a failure delivery when I sent email to the Governor, was your email returned?

Do you have other contacts, preferred email addresses in Nigeria, where one can write and hopefully they will give these guys what they denied this lady, which is their day in a Court of law.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dahomey Amazon:
Shut up

Stipped in imo

Another one
thank you
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
Disgusting pig
IYA NGBALI: ok now,but I no see their toto well well o
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by POPEII: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
You are lucky the video is too large, I pity yoruba females

The video can be watched on this site

http://naijauncut.com/2013/03/25/shocking-yoruba-girl-raped/

The savages in action ,choi Yoruba women don suffer
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by POPEII: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
kulyie: thank you
see this hypocrite agbero

Anyway you guys have to come to my church and listen to your sisters , yorubaland is red light area
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by POPEII: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dahomey Amazon:
I repeat GO and DIE
stop liking your own comment

BTW it is overused

Chai Yoruba women don suffer embarassed : lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by oneliner(m): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
shocking!!!
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by otiigba1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dahomey Amazon:
Like one of the earlier posters said, they are opc in iyana ejigbo market, you can easily locate them.
still angry! fortunately for me i dont live in that shit hole called nigeria, i live in england thats why i am putting up 50,000 naira, infact i will double it!
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by henrimoto(m): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
nmagirl: I can't help but cry cry cry cry cry

with bitterness from my heart and tears from my eyes, I cursed all the perpetrators of this wicked and heartless act. it will never be well with them in their lives. In youth, live will be pepperish/bitter to them and in their old age they will beg for death in agony and death will be far away from them.

Their sins will live with them. I am angry in the spirit cry cry Imagine what my people is breeding. unless there's no God or whatever they hold sacred will haunt them until they confess and beg this woman.

whatever is the offence; they went too far. I know they will not be caught. why? this is Nigeria and this is Lagos. But I know that God saw them!
one by one nemesis will catch up will them, posterity will judge this useless Yoruba touts. their body n soul will rot in hell.

God! God!! this is the most barbaric act I have ever seen in this generation. arise in your vengeance oh! God.

I don't want to curse their generation because they r innocent.
Is there anyone without sin? if God should count our iniquities; who shall stand so y treat a fellow human being this way.

Mod u can ban me oo or hide my post. I don't bloody care *wiping tears and sniffing*
Nma, a big amen!! to your words. there is power in every written/spoken words. those (barbaric thugs) can still be apprehended. even if there faces did not show in the video. the lady(ies) that was molested can be found, and through her, those barbaric thugs can be apprehended. pls, to every one of us that is really touched, we can still do more about this issue.. pls, those of us that know one or two top authorities and some human right activists, lets start to place our calls. we must not just coment and leave it at that.. our calls can go along way to effect a change! any nairalander around isolo,iyana ejigbo, ikotun and it environs, can we please check if there is a way we could locate the ladies in the video ...
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
kulyie: they are yorubas and nigerians but beyond that tribe is not important here
they don't look Nigerian angry angry I'm sure France is behind this
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
They are everywhere on nairaland
You can see them calling their mothers and women prostitutes on other threads.
You can see that 1diot called IYA NGBALI lamenting that he didn't see their private parts very well.
No respect for womanhood.
I got heartbroken a long time ago by the attitutde of most men in this country. No more tears to shed.
They display Heartlessness without remorse.
As for the so called woman in that video,may she die a horrible death.
The guys promising a reward for helpers,may God bless you guys and replenish your source of income..
bebe2: Some of those pple may even be nairalanders o
wat a shameless country. cry cry
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Youngpo413: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
Obiagelli: these guys are animals, they can easily be caught, from the video and my understanding of yoruba, they security guards aka OPC at iyana ejigbo market in Lagos, i hope someone does something about this, I wish I was in the military. Btw what is that stuff they were inserting in her vaginapussyyy?
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by lwise(m): 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
Lagos police PRO number
Something has to done fast.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by biodunid: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
I also sent the mail below to policemonitor@npf.gov.ng. A few more mails from us all might just start something. Use every official contact you have. You can send texts to this police no 07066228200

There is a video on naira / youtube that shows two ladies being tortured, brutalised and sexually assaulted while being interrogated for stealing pepper. Relevant links are below. Pls investigate and do something.

https://www.nairaland.com/1541775/alleged-pepper-thief-stripped-tortured

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV_tPYfJFuQ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) / Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) / Igwe Macdonald Sampson: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia. Do You Know Him? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.