Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... (21077 Views)

What Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by frainc(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
#1-stunner:

hahahahahaha na calabar gal she be??
na calaba she be o
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by fankidzei: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
Davefirst: I will tell her I have no money to get her a gift but I will take her out to the nearest mama[b][/b][/b][b] put; I wil tell her to eat bread and bean with me to show how she can go with me when I don't have and I will give her the bread... If she open it, she will be surprise to see a brand new toyota camry key in it.. That's what I will do for her if she can do what I planned for her

oooow!!! quite dribbling and ... romantic!!!
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Ijobaorun(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
Davefirst: I will tell her I have no money to get her a gift but I will take her out to the nearest mama put; I wil tell her to eat bread and bean with me to show how she can go with me when I don't have and I will give her the bread... If she open it, she will be surprise to see a brand new toyota camry key in it.. That's what I will do for her if she can do what I planned for her
I would love to hear what happens if you truely meant what is here.

1 Like

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by tolutweety(m): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
donigspain: NOTHING!!!
Seriously, it's Jesus' birthday not hers...

ur reasoning is way outta d box.. , me likey !
buh on a more serious note, i cld just pretend i dint know it's nt her birthday n still give her smthing worthwhile.
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by jemmanuella97(f): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
I'm giving him twins next week probably.

2 Likes

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by farano(f): 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
What else should b given?
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
already got her a Samsung galaxy s4 for her birthday on the 5th, so a christmas gift isn't needed! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Saraben(f): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
I will buy him a nice shirt
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Frankenstein: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sarah a: I want to go out dat day give out arms to those that need it and also expect that special gift that am expecting form God before the end of this year.
So you wan distribute human parts for this Xmas angry
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Egbewale4: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
don't even knw, any good suggestion in d house
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by macdelene(m): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
Raymondenyi: Preach to her;pray with her nd buy her the holy bible; No gift can be better!!! smiley
so na for xmas u want preach,pray and buy her holy bible abi? Wetin u dey do since? Na u wise pass. Even jesus christ celebrated ,went to weds and all. Continue make market no fall press u
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by macdelene(m): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
Tuntheycr7: If your galfriend won't accept a BIBLE as Xmas gift pls dump her, it's Jesus' birthday not hers ! Haba
na u get sense pass . Na nw u decide to buy her bible abi u just converted her to be christain nw? Bible buyer
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by abani1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
USbabe: If i had a guy i would get him the cologne "Creed" so he can smell good for me all the time..but guys some of you have nice ideas..but don't do the ordinary pleasee..love is in the air
Usbabe u sound lovely, but why don't u hav a guy? Wud prefer u reply 2 ma email snooky4cool@yahoo.com
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by chimex38: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Its christ birthday..buy either of Gold, frankinsence or myrrh..dat shld do it.
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by trojanjeremy: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
D lion'sheart:
I am already in d gym training on how to give her a very silly hot-red sexy but lovely slaps in case she fail to pay homage on Christmas day.

a gift she II never forget
people gym for better sex
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Lirushen: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
modupeaderonke: Am sure lirusehn and imsu boi are givin me an iphone 5s 64gb each.
I will buy woreva you wantcheesy, buh who is Imsu?:x
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Onyema1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
A copy of the Holy Bible - it's Jesus' birthday and not hers
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by delors(m): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
I just got a BBQ5 for mine ...delivery time is Saturday night cool . I hope she doesnt buy me the usual sha. embarassed Singlets
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by officialmsright(f): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
He has to get me something first. undecided angry grin
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Echossax: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
I will croon to her hearing a well composed scat-singing accompanied with chords on my guitar...I'll look into her eyes and mention her name often in the songs...visit www.echosam..com and enjoy music better !
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by omolara900: 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
Plsssssss u guys shld make better suggestions joooor! av bin thinking of what to give ma forever companion. my loving dog named jack.This guy deserves a gift!
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by annawhite(f): 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
I'll get my hole wired so it'll be blinking like all dis Xmas lights

It'll be a pleasant thing for my hole to sing lullaby to his blokos through out the whole month.....
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by annawhite(f): 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
Amaaskia: LOL. Gift ke?

I know what my baby likes best, I'm just gonna Bleep his brains out.

*catwalks away*
akwa ado ok
Hope u good.........a aide.
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by ymb6374(m): 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
Donalð Genes: mine is to buy her Bum short
bum tall nkor?
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by IYANGBALI: 3:08am On Dec 17, 2013
USbabe: If i had a guy i would get him the cologne "Creed" so he can smell good for me all the time..but guys some of you have nice ideas..but don't do the ordinary pleasee..love is in the air
I am available pls,single and searching
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 17, 2013
annawhite: I'll get my hole wired so it'll be blinking like all dis Xmas lights

It'll be a pleasant thing for my hole to sing lullaby to his blokos through out the whole month.....
u no well o
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Harrison259(m): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2013
I don't buy xmas gift for my partner... All I want is just to be a hero one day people will shout my name #Cнμks
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 17, 2013
Oneprodigy:

shocked shudders...ur baby needs to see this. Nobody wants to be caught unawares wink

Oh puhlease!

Everybody loves surprise sex grin

1 Like

Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 17, 2013
annawhite: akwa ado ok
Hope u good.........a aide.

I'm fine dear, have a lovely december. smiley
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by abani1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
[/color][color=#006600]
vivian belema: I will buy him fireworks
. Cutie sup. Wud. Love to knw ya a lil more jx reply wif ur. Email or pin, or mail me on snooky4cool@yahoo.com
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by davades(m): 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
brazilian hair and i mean it been spending so much on her hair lately
Re: What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... by elohorayodele: 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
Candid advice: If your girlfriend or wife won't accept a BIBLE as Christmas gift. Pls dump her, it's Jesus' birthday not hers..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Isn't This Just Cruel? / She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding / How Do You Like To Be Kissed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.