Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,562 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review (1232 Views)

Please Help Me. Am I Making A Right Decision??! / Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? / Wrong decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
Be in charge of emotions. Show no emotions, no impulsive reactions and actions.

1 Like

Re: Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
Everyone's journey in life is unique, comparisons are unnecessary, inconsequential.

3 Likes

Re: Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Everyone's journey in life is unique, comparisons are unnecessary, inconsequential.

Expanciate more on this.
Re: Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review by curiouses: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
mobuch:

Expanciate more on this.
Isn't it self explanatory enough.?
Re: Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review by Paulipopor: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 06, 2013
He, who is down, fears no fall.

2 Likes

Re: Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 06, 2013
The Road to Success, is paved with sweat, tears and blood. Wanna succeed ? Fear none of these.

1 Like

Re: Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 06, 2013
All are vibrations, to achieve higher heights ? Heighten your energy level, there are no thresholds.

3 Likes

Re: Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 06, 2013
Billyonaire: All are vibrations, to achieve higher heights ? Heighten your energy level, there are no thresholds.

What are you talking about dude
Are u currently exploring your metaphysical fantasies

1 Like

Re: Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 06, 2013
To cross from lower echelon to upper echelon, you need an arc, find your arc, use it.
Re: Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2013
No script is perfect, extra ordinary men write their scripts. Code your script, use it, and as much as possible, Keep It Secret.

8 Likes

Re: Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nothing comes from Nothing, everything comes from something.

1 Like

Re: Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
Limitations are our creation, life has no limits.

1 Like

Re: Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review by Chubhie: 9:57am On Dec 07, 2013
Billyonaire, you are karid. Would you be kind enough to list a few books that juggles your mind?

I'm a student of good books.
Re: Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2013
Life is a marriage of opposing forces, wavering from positives to negatives, no need for redemption, it is the avoidances of extremes and quest to resolve negatives with positives that balances our existences and places us above equals. We are the God and we are the Devil. We are lost in who we are. We are one with the cosmic infinity.

1 Like

Re: Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review by Nmeri17: 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
Billyonaire: No script is perfect, extra ordinary men write their scripts. Code your script, use it, and as much as possible, Keep It Secret.
i wish i could like this comment more than once ;-(
Re: Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
If Humans hold you in high esteem, the Gods will ditto to that, because the Gods were once humans and understand the struggles of being extra-ordinary human.
Re: Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
Escaping your responsibility is like shifting your karmic retributions, you are born into it, you must face it squarely to the best of your abilities.

2 Likes

Re: Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2013
Rise above anger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 08, 2014
Nothing is impossible to achieve with focus, perseverance, smart work. On 24th December 2013, I got a letter confirming acquisition of a major milestone in my assets consolidation, it took abt 2yrs of teary hard work and daily focus. I congratulate myself. 2014, I want more of these. Gods, make it rain.

7 Likes

Re: Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
Worry engages the mind unproductively; Regret painfully engage the mind unproductively. Enjoy doing your best at the moment; Success will dawn on you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review by mgbeketoto: 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
Is this 'DIA DIARIES' section on NL? undecided
Re: Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2014
Iv always found you so fascinating. Though I don't follow cosmic and natural and attraction laws I am a man who respects every law either made by man, gods or whatever but I believe in God more. The God of the Bible.

I like you anyway and I always go through your comments.

You said you received a letter on Dec 24th on a major acquisition. If you really understand the essence of life, you will know that earthly possession is quite confusing. What's the essence of earthly possession?
Re: Archives Of My Decision Points - Subject To Perusals And Review by techcloud(m): 4:52am On Oct 22, 2016
Hello Billyonaire.
Please what kind of books do you read.

I love your Aura. Reading your words alone brings peace in the midst of storm.
I want to grow, I want to be in charge. I want the conscious control.

(1) (Reply)

Help: My 2 Months Daughter Sleeps All Day And Stays Awake All Night! / Why Is It A Big Deal To Say I Love You? / If You Were The Mother Of This Child,what Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.