Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) (23005 Views)

Who Scored The Best Goal In Brazil 2014 Fifa World Cup.. / Brazil 2014: Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win!! / Dangerous National Teams That Might Be Under-rated At Brazil 2014! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2013
Ghana should start preparation for 2018 now, b'cos they won't survive it in that group.
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Obrafour(m): 11:25am On Dec 07, 2013
After the draw four years ago, one
British paper used a headline "EASY" for England, Algeria, Slovenia and the Yanks, and The Sun called it the "best English group since the Beatles." The Americans wound up atop a group for the first time since the first World Cup in
1930, and England advanced as the
second-place nation.
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by bingbagbo(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2013
SIRCONFIDENCE: Ghana should start preparation for 2018 now, b'cos they won't survive it in that group.

we live to see

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by SantaMafia: 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
SIRCONFIDENCE: Ghana should start preparation for 2018 now, b'cos they won't survive it in that group.
rubbish talk
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by rastamouse: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
SantaMafia: rubbish talk

Just relax and lets see how the games play out
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by skipper123: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
Look, Germany will not fancy playing Ghana,the best they can do is a draw. Portugal will think very deeply before coming to face us,mark ronaldo and the rest will be playing stomach football grin grin grin grin. USA we can deal with any day,they are still our second wife after the super chickens grin grin grin grin. You see guys, Ghana, Portugal or Germany, two out of that three will go through. Ghana is well capable of beating Portugal or Germany any day. Our players are not afraid of any team right now. We win our first game against the USA, we are on our way.

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Guidette(f): 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
@bingbagbo
U and this your big swollen mouth! You can open that your mouth and say Ghana will emerge from that group. God punish you for saying that. So a whole Ghana will deprive hardworking teams like either Germany or Portugal from advancing to the next stage because of what?
Abeg it is 3rd and 4th place you should be competing for and nothing else. And don't worry you will be presented with a gift for participation as there are no losers in my eye tongue
Take:

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by GHSwagg: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nigerians never give us a chance because they don't wish us well for obvious reasons cheesy and we always put them to shame. cool grin grin grin grin grin

Instead of them worrying and praying for their team to make it out of their group this time around, they are busy once again ruling Ghana out cheesy.... Yes, they have a pretty easy group, but we all saw their performance against mediocre teams to qualify to the world cup. Kenya, Malawi and Ethiopia are no where close to Iran and Bosnia, let alone Argentina grin grin grin

Let"s just hope they don't pack their bags after the group stages again. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
Guidette: @bingbagbo
U and this your big swollen mouth! You can open that your mouth and say Ghana will emerge from that group. God punish you for saying that. So a whole Ghana will deprive hardworking teams like either Germany or Portugal from advancing to the next stage because of what?
Abeg it is 3rd and 4th place you should be competing for and nothing else. And don't worry you will be presented with a gift for participation as there are no losers in my eye tongue
Take:

So Ghana is not a hard working team because it is not in Europe. What's up with people and inferior complex. Each 32 worked hard hence the reason they are in the World Cup. It is an insult for u to utter those words.

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
Theben:
No doubt cameroon is above ghana. But Naija is above all african countries.

Both Ghana and Cameroon are ahead of Nigeria and it is not even close. That is the truth. Ghana thought Africa the game of soccer

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
naija noni:
Ghana is leaving d worldcup next yr with ONE POINT.I told u ghanaians on ur thread that "Everyday no be christmas".Who do u want to beat or draw ??.Germany ?,Portugal ?.Ghana has never ever beaten or drawn with any "BIG TEAM".You were lucky in d past two worldcups to face mediocre teams,All d big teams u faced u were furcked with goals(Brazil,Germany,Italy e.t.c).Now una yansh don open.
Portugal 2-0 Ghana
Germany 5-0 Ghana
U.S.A 1-1 Ghana

Nigeria and Ivory-coast are d only two african teams that is likely to get out of d group-stage next year.
Cameroon too can if the work hard.
But d rest,soooooooryyyyy !!.U just going to make numbers.

We will see, we all know nigerian are full of excuses. After Ghana qualifies they will come back and say Portugal was not at his best and USA is an easy team. Y'all did the same with Egypt. According most Nigeria we shouldn't even be in the World Cup to face Germany and Portugal.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by bingbagbo(m): 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
[quote
author=Jigga_man101]

We will see, we all know nigerian are full of excuses. After Ghana
qualifies they will come back and say Portugal was not at his best and
USA is an easy team. Y'all did the same with Egypt. According most
Nigeria we shouldn't even be in the World Cup to face Germany and
Portugal. [/quote]

GBAM!
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Guidette(f): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

So Ghana is not a hard working team because it is not in Europe. What's up with people and inferior complex. Each 32 worked hard hence the reason they are in the World Cup. It is an insult for u to utter those words.

Puhleeassseee... there is no inferiority complex going on anywhere. Tell yourself the truth too... can you compare Ghana to any of the big teams in Europe and South America? Stop acting like a learner and smell the coffee..
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by bingbagbo(m): 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ghana has done it before
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
Guidette:

Puhleeassseee... there is no inferiority complex going on anywhere. Tell yourself the truth too... can you compare Ghana to any of the big teams in Europe and South America? Stop acting like a learner and smell the coffee..

I guess Nigeria is also in the position of those that don't deserve to move on to second round.tell yourself can you compare Nigeria to any of the big teams in Europe or South America. What has Portugal done to be considered a big team. As far as I am concerned Portugal is one man team

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by GHSwagg: 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

We will see, we all know nigerian are full of excuses. After Ghana qualifies they will come back and say Portugal was not at his best and USA is an easy team. Y'all did the same with Egypt. According most Nigeria we shouldn't even be in the World Cup to face Germany and Portugal.

@ bolded
My brother, our neighbors are just funny people grin grin grin

Czech Republic also suddenly became a weak team because we won them in 2006 grin...It's also funny how they claim USA is a weak team because we beat them in Germany and SA, yet they are not giving us a chance of beating them in Brazil. They are now admitting USA are a very good team LMFAO!!!!!! After we have beaten them in Brazil, they will suddenly become a weak team again grin grin grin

Nigerians we hail! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Shaw007(m): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
Buhahaha!!! This Nigga is crazyy
I think you should worry more about getting off the group stage!!
That cup is the least of your worries, Lmao!!

It's cool though, You'll be remembered for completing the 32
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Guidette(f): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

I guess Nigeria is also in the position of those that don't deserve to move on to second round.tell yourself can you compare Nigeria to any of the big teams in Europe or South America. What has Portugal done to be considered a big team. As far as I am concerned Portugal is one man team
Lol. I dont even want to argue with you. Judging from the way Ghana played at AFCON earlier this year, I think the team is not ready for any sort of tournament appearance. But next year we shall see. I will come back to this thread and quote you that Ghana never had a chance. Mark my worddssss.... cool

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Guidette(f): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
bin gbagbo: Ghana has done it before
I always knew you were a weyrey but not to this level. Anyways I wish you guys the best of luck next year.... U need all of it. If you come out of the group stages alive, I will know that anything is possible smiley
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

. Y'all did the same with Egypt. According most Nigeria we shouldn't even be in the World Cup to face Germany and Portugal.

How can you say this. 90% of us on nairaland supported Ghana wholeheartedly against Egypt. You comment shows you're just as guilty of the same falsehood you accuse nigerians of.

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by IloveGH: 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
Shaw007: Buhahaha!!! This Nigga is crazyy
I think you should worry more about getting off the group stage!!
That cup is the least of your worries, Lmao!!

It's cool though, You'll be remembered for completing the 32

God forbid the bolded angry

We are not Nigeria, we are Ghana, and we always stand out at the W cup cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Guidette:
Lol. I dont even want to argue with you. Judging from the way Ghana played at AFCON earlier this year, I think the team is not ready for any sort of tournament appearance. But next year we shall see. I will come back to this thread and quote you that Ghana never had a chance. Mark my worddssss.... cool

How did we play, we made it to the semifinals didn't we. Even though we never had our full squad. Let's talk consistency. Since 06 Ghana has never missed a major tournament and when we go to such tournament we make it out of the group stage. Can u say the same about Nigeria. I am waiting

3 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by safarigirl(f): 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

How did we play, we made it to the semifinals didn't we. Even though we never had our full squad. Let's talk consistency. Since 06 Ghana has never missed a major tournament and when we go to such tournament we make it out of the group stage. Can u say the same about Nigeria. I am waiting
LOL. Award of Excellence. One carton of Indomie for the Ghanaian team jare, they always make it out of group stage.
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Guidette(f): 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Always the same excuse… we agree that our football in the previous years has not been up to par. I cant deny that. But we are in the present and not relying just on past glory. Nigeria is playing great football this year not just in the Super Eagles squad but even the younger ones too. We have achieved so much in one year… what can u say Ghana has achieved this year alone… Nothing! And coming 4th in AFCON doesnt count. tongue
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 12:05am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:

Always the same excuse… we agree that our football in the previous years has not been up to par. I cant deny that. But we are in the present and not relying just on past glory. Nigeria is playing great football this year not just in the Super Eagles squad but even the younger ones too. We have achieved so much in one year… what can u say Ghana has achieved this year alone… Nothing! And coming 4th in AFCON doesnt count. tongue

Apart from the afcon which u won by luck. U haven't really impressed me. What have you done. U struggled to qualify for the world even though u were placed in a weak group. Our youth are also doing very well. So what's your point. Only one team can win it all and it just happens that Nigeria won but doesn't mean they are the best and definitely not better than Ghana or Ivory Coast.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Guidette(f): 12:37am On Dec 08, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Apart from the afcon which u won by luck. U haven't really impressed me. What have you done. U struggled to qualify for the world even though u were placed in a weak group. Our youth are also doing very well. So what's your point. Only one team can win it all and it just happens that Nigeria won but doesn't mean they are the best and definitely not better than Ghana or Ivory Coast.
LMAOOO!!! I cant believe thissss!!! We won AFCON by luck! Chai!! Im done. Goodnight.
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by IloveGH: 12:39am On Dec 08, 2013
safarigirl: LOL. Award of Excellence. One carton of Indomie for the Ghanaian team jare, they always make it out of group stage.

A bowl of Amala for you @ bolded! You are damn right about that cool

The question you failed to answer is can you say the same about the Nigerian team? I guess not because you guys have been suffering from "Group stage syndrome" since 1998.

Your team has not won a single World Cup finals match since the 1-0 win over Bulgaria at the 1998 World Cup in France and I don't see that changing in Brazil even with your easy group.

You need TB Joshua to break the group stage syndrome before you can expect to do better in Brazil cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by safarigirl(f): 6:10am On Dec 08, 2013
I love GH:

A bowl of Amala for you @ bolded! You are damn right about that cool

The question you failed to answer is can you say the same about the Nigerian team? I guess not because you guys have been suffering from "Group stage syndrome" since 1998.

Your team has not won a single World Cup finals match since the 1-0 win over Bulgaria at the 1998 World Cup in France and I don't see that changing in Brazil even with your easy group.

You need TB Joshua to break the group stage syndrome before you can expect to do better in Brazil cool
just like you needed TB Joshua to win Egypt. Or like your U-20 needed him to win the World Cup. Maybe we're doing well cuz TB Joshua's boy- Onazi is in our team. Going by how you guys worship TB Joshua, we should win the World Cup if Nigerians think like you.
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by safarigirl(f): 6:17am On Dec 08, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Nigeria won AFCON by luck, why hasn't Ghana been lucky in 30 years if all you need is luck? Nigeria won AFCON by luck, but we won all our games within regulation time, apart from Ethiopia, we tackled the big boys without penalties. Nigeria won AFCON by luck, but we haven't lost to ANY African country since Keshi took over. Nigeria won AFCON by luck, Ghana please get lucky. Btw, your age grade teams have been good? Wasn't it your U-17 team we sodomized 6-1 earlier this year?

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Guidette(f): 6:18am On Dec 08, 2013
safarigirl: Nigeria won AFCON by luck, why hasn't Ghana been lucky in 30 years if all you need is luck? Nigeria won AFCON by luck, but we won all our games within regulation time, apart from Ethiopia, we tackled the big boys without penalties. Nigeria won AFCON by luck, but we haven't lost to ANY African country since Keshi took over. Nigeria won AFCON by luck, Ghana please get lucky. Btw, your age grade teams have been good? Wasn't it your U-17 team we sodomized 6-1 earlier this year?

LMFAO!!! Abeg tell them sistah!!!
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 6:36am On Dec 08, 2013
safarigirl: Nigeria won AFCON by luck, why hasn't Ghana been lucky in 30 years if all you need is luck? Nigeria won AFCON by luck, but we won all our games within regulation time, apart from Ethiopia, we tackled the big boys without penalties. Nigeria won AFCON by luck, but we haven't lost to ANY African country since Keshi took over. Nigeria won AFCON by luck, Ghana please get lucky. Btw, your age grade teams have been good? Wasn't it your U-17 team we sodomized 6-1 earlier this year?

With your under 28 team, what about your under 20 team in the World Cup. What did they do in the World Cup. I see your senior team performing the same way your under 20 performed in the World Cup.
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by naijanoni(m): 6:44am On Dec 08, 2013
skipper123: Look, Germany will not fancy playing Ghana,the best they can do is a draw. Portugal will think very deeply before coming to face us,mark ronaldo and the rest will be playing stomach football grin grin grin grin. USA we can deal with any day,they are still our second wife after the super chickens grin grin grin grin. You see guys, Ghana, Portugal or Germany, two out of that three will go through. Ghana is well capable of beating Portugal or Germany any day. Our players are not afraid of any team right now. We win our first game against the USA, we are on our way.
Bull talk.Name one big team in world football ghana has ever defeated ??.Ghana has never ever ever defeated any big team in world football.And i'm talking about d likes of germany,brazil,france,italy,argentina,portugal,spain and teams within this class.All d times u have faced teams like this,u were flogged,u couldnt even score.The biggest team ghana has ever defeated in world football is a mediocre czech republic.Imagine,and u want to beat germany and portugal ??.Hahahahah,its good to dream,but its not good to deceive urself.You couldnt even beat mediocre teams,d likes of japan,turkey dis year,you were spanked by japan.
Even in ur last two world cups you won only matches against mediocre and average teams(serbia,czech,U.S.A) and lost woefully to d big teams(germany,italy,brazil).U.S.A were never ever considered as a big team in football,they have always been average.After Czech's republic fantastic performance in euro 2004,they have been poor,even at d 2006 world cup.
Now God don catch una,you were placed with two big teams(Germany and portugal),so as usual u'll be whooped by dis two teams cos that has always been ur fate against these kind of teams.
Sorry to say,but ghana is leaving d world cup with only a point.And that is a draw against U.S.A.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal / US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) / NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.