Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) (22998 Views)

Who Scored The Best Goal In Brazil 2014 Fifa World Cup.. / Brazil 2014: Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win!! / Dangerous National Teams That Might Be Under-rated At Brazil 2014! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by striker9(m): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
Na inferiority complex go kill Ghanians.Always competing with naija at any given opportunity.Ghanian football team that made Bance played like Ibrahimovic.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by naijanoni(m): 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
Jigga_man101:

We still made it to the semis. There can only be one winner and unfortunately it wasn't Ghana. So how did Ghana play crap. Up till the Ivory Coast game which Lady Luck shined on Nigeria. Nigeria was the worst and Lady Luck shined two penalties for u when the game was over for u to beat Ethiopia.
Explain to me how nigeria won ivory coast with luck.Break-down and analyse that game to show how we won it with luck.
Possesion
Nigeria 57-43 Ivory coast
Shots on goal
Nigeria 12-8 Ivory coast
Complete domination.We didnt have to take d game to extra-time to win.We dominated and over-powered ivory coasts with wonderful football.Scoring two fantastic long distance screamers,explain to me how we won ivory-coast with luck.

5 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by naijanoni(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Nigeria made them look good and like I said bar was set so low that anybody can look good.
Why didnt ghana set d bar high ??

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by IloveGH: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
safarigirl: 3 gbosas for your side. Unfortunately, luck didn't favor them in the World Cup draw, so they're making delusional statements on winning Germany and Portugal to mask their nervousness. As far as Ghana and 2014 World Cup is concerned *in M.I's voice* it's already over

BACK TO SENDER @ bolded!!!!

My dear the bolded is your portion just as it has been since 1998. Judging from the way your team played against Kenya, Malawi, and Ethiopia, your hope of finally getting out of your group is not feasible. Those 3 teams are nowhere close to Iran and Bosnia. As for Argentina, they will Tahitize the SE.

Mark this space!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by IloveGH: 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
@Safarigirl
Keep hoping and praying Ghana will not succeed at the world cup just because we are ahead of you in world cup performance, but I hope you don’t run away in shame after the world cup, like you did after the BBA finale. Remember I told you the following words after the BBA final results:

“RESULTS DO NOT REVOLVE AROUND @SAFARIGIRL’S ANALYSIS” cool

I believe you read it as a guest since you were too ashamed to appear with your ID grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by safarigirl(f): 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
more predictions

Group F
Teams: Argentina, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iran, Nigeria
Group winners: Argentina and Nigeria

Does Lionel Messi even need to play during the group stages? Argentina are the clear group winners here in the most clear-cut, bet-on-it, take-it-to-the-bank prediction of this 2014 World Cup. With Gonzalo Higuaín, Sergio Agüero, Ezequiel Lavezzi—need we go on? Argentina is loaded and on South American soil, which doesn't bode well for Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iran, and Nigeria. The Super Eagles have had their fair share of problems, and went winless at the last World Cup, but the starpower of Victor Moses, John Obi Mikel, and Emmanuel Emenike should be enough to advance.

Group G
Teams: Germany, Portugal, Ghana, USA
Group winners: Germany and Portugal

OH MY GOD THE USA GOT SCREWED. Ghana continues to troll/haunt/hate/not let Americans live freely. Germany and Portugal are amongst the favorites to win the World Cup, but they certainly have their work cut out for them here. Out of every international soccer power, those two countries have had their fair share of choke-jobs over the years. If there were any two superpowers for the U.S. to be matched up against in a Group of Death, Germany and Portugal would be the most ideal (that sentence may not look right, but it's true). Anything can go down in Group G, but at this stage, it'd be foolish to not expect Germany and Portugal to go through.

from www.complex.com

more from www.givemesport.com

Group F: Group F: Argentina, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iran, Nigeria
For this group, our hopes go to Argentina and Nigeria. It's obvious that with Lionel Messi heading the Argentina team, we can expect that they might be securing the title for the Brazil World Cup 2014. Meanwhile, although considered as one of the youngest teams in the tournament, the Nigeria team packs in young players that are not be underestimated.

Group G: Germany, Ghana, United States, Portugal
Although Cristiano Ronaldo has proven himself as an asset to Portugal's team, we have to say that we are predicting that Germany and the United States are the teams that are advancing from this group. Germany has managed to snag the third spot in 2010 while the U.S. team is obviously the strongest team given the fact that it topped the CONCACAF group.
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
naija noni:
Why didnt ghana set d bar high ??

Ghana bar has been set high, that why Ghana, fifa, caf and guys like you don't believe semifinals is an accomplishment for Ghana. Hence the reason they nominated Ethiopia, Nigeria and burkina over Ghana, because their bar is so low
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by PetroDolla2: 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
fuckeduppedness modafakas talking crap as usual,huh? can d supa chichins win their 1st world cup in 16 years.hell no! who dash them. their best performance in brazil can be another 2nd round finish! watch GHANA lift d trophy in brazil.haterz go kpeme

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by naijanoni(m): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
PetroDolla2: fuckeduppedness modafakas talking crap as usual,huh? can d supa chichins win their 1st world cup in 16 years.hell no! who dash them. their best performance in brazil can be another 2nd round finish! watch GHANA lift d trophy in brazil.haterz go kpeme
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.U havent even thought of finishing third in ur group,u already thinking of winning d worldcup.Buhahahahahahhaha.Its good to dream sha.

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by chriskwaku: 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
safarigirl: @jigga, you made it that far same way you got to QF- LUCK. So stop trying to sound like bad azzes when you guys have benefited from luck more than any other African team. Your 6-1 win against Egypt remains your best performance in 3 years. EOD

Our best performance in 3 years remains our 7-0
Victory against Lesotho
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by chriskwaku: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
striker9: .Always competing with naija at any given opportunity.Ghanian football team that made Bance played like Ibrahimovic.

Ghana competing with naija cool u dey joke .u wey u dey chase us.2 of our clubs have won the africa club championship 3 times as against 2 by naija.In Afcon we hv 4 whiles u hv 3

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
chriskwaku:

Ghana competing with naija cool u dey joke u wey u dey chase us.2 of our clubs have won the africa club championship 3 times as against 2 by naija.In Afcon we hv 4 whiles u hv 3

Ghana remains the powerhouse of african soccer. Is amazing how a country with small pop is defying all odds. Cameroon another country that has defy all odds

3 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by babyboy3(m): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
I cant wait to see Cristiano Ronaldo run riot on the Azonto dancing footballers from West Africa. Knowing that Ronaldo will be doing everything to out shine Messi
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by babyboy3(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Ghana remains the powerhouse of african soccer. Is amazing how a country with small pop is defying all odds. Cameroon another country that has defy all odds

Really
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
baby-boy:

Really

From youth to senior to club teams we in it. Name a country that has it all.

Egypt has dominated afcon and club teams but their record outside Africa from youth and senior level is atrocious.

Cameroon come close but their youth isnt no where near Ghana

Nigeria also come close but when u factor everything from senior -youth - to club teams Ghana is still ahead.

If we are to factor all these then Ghana is number 1 in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Theben(m): 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Which odds are you referring to? The insurmountable odds that have denied your country trophy for 31years?

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by chriskwaku: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
baby-boy:
I cant wait to see Cristiano Ronaldo run riot on the Azonto dancing footballers from West Africa. Knowing that Ronaldo will be doing everything to out shine Messi

Our defenders espercially the wing backs would hv a lot on their hands but I hope they are able
to contain him
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by PetroDolla2: 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
adamscuti: charlie grin grin grin is there any hope for ur jaga jaga team to atleast to finish in 3rd place in the group? grin

Look jagajaga is a name associated with your MUMU country,huh? ask idris abdulkadir or whatever his name is. he even made a song to celebrate the jagajagism of the mudderland grin and even sef Obasanjo 'praised' him for that nice and creative tribute to the sh1thole, saying it was by far his best nigerian song,huh?

by the way, if you refer to a team that had reached a quarter final of the world cup after just two appearances as jagajaga, then I wonder how you'll describe a team that had been to the world four times but is yet to go beyond the second round? fufu team, abi supa chinchins,huh? or even sef a bunch of clueless ediots,huh? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by PetroDolla2: 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
striker9: Na inferiority complex go kill Ghanians.Always competing with naija at any given opportunity.Ghanian football team that made Bance played like Ibrahimovic.
you must be the most deluded m0ron on the face of the earth. nigeria is nowhere near Ghana,huh? deluded monkey. the records are there for all to see. 4 times african champions, world cup quarter finalist compared with 3 times african champions and a second round finish at the world cup after 4 attempts! check out the head -to-head stats to see why nigeria will always be our wives,huh? fuckeduppedness grin grin grin Ghana wifing naija for ever grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by PetroDolla2: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
baby-boy:

Really
yea now. when it comes to football, naija no get mouth to talk where Ghana is,huh? hahahahaha you can go drink a bucketful of milo and pour some cement inside to drink, if you don't agree. nobody will miss you sef. after all naija people don dey plenty like sand sef. dem plenty too much jor. dem just born anyhow!

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by striker9(m): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
chriskwaku:

Ghana competing with naija cool u dey joke u wey u dey chase us.2 of our clubs have won the africa club championship 3 times as against 2 by naija.In Afcon we hv 4 whiles u hv 3
We will discuss when Ghana wins the OLYMPICS.
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by striker9(m): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
PetroDolla2: I must be the most deluded m0ron on the face of the earth. nigeria is nowhere near Ghana,huh?my dad is a deluded monkey. the records are there for all to see. 4 times african champions, world cup quarter finalist compared with 3 times african champions and a second round finish at the world cup after 4 attempts! check out the head -to-head stats to see why nigeria will always be our wives,huh? fuckeduppedness grin grin grin Ghana wifing naija for ever grin

I see!
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
striker9: We will discuss when Ghana wins the OLYMPICS.

We will discuss it when u win under 20 cup and also make it to the quarter finals in the World Cup.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by striker9(m): 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
chriskwaku:

Ghana competing with naija cool u dey joke .u wey u dey chase us.2 of our clubs have won the africa club championship 3 times as against 2 by naija.In Afcon we hv 4 whiles u hv 3
Why don't you go ahead and compare trophies like U17 world cup,women AFCON and OLYMPICS.Try to compare those trophies and see who wins,its obvious you won't cause you already know the answer.

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by striker9(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
Jigga_man101:

We will discuss it when u win under 20 cup and also make it to the quarter finals in the World Cup.
Achieving those two is easier than Ghana winning Olympics Gold and Silver,4 U17 WC trophies ,7 times women AFCON.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by PetroDolla2: 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
striker9: Achieving those two is easier than Ghana winning Olympics Gold and Silver,4 U17 WC trophies ,7 times women AFCON.
since achieving those two are easier, how many times have you achieved them? when did you team reach world cup quarter final. in fact the supa chichins have not won a single match in the last two world cup they played in grin grin grin grin I am sure even you can't remember the last time your boys won a world cup match,huh?

and when did your under 20 win the FIFA competition, since it is so easy to win,huh?

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by PetroDolla2: 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
Jigga_man101:

world cup quarter finals? who dash them? hope they come out of their group this time. I am tired of seeing all these mumu teams from africa disgrace the continent at the world cup. thank God for Ghana, na shame go catch africa no be small. how can you host such a big tournament and no team, apart from MIGHTY GHANA got past the first round? and instead of thanking us for wiping shame from africa, they are busy hating us. rubbish. we are too blessed to be bothered by those crappy nonsensical self deluded acts of inferiority complex!

GO MAKE AFRICA PROUD AGAIN IN BRAZIL, GHANA

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by striker9(m): 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
PetroDolla2: since achieving those two are easier, how many times have you achieved them? when did you team reach world cup quarter final. in fact the supa chichins have not won a single match in the last two world cup they played in grin grin grin grin I am sure even you can't remember the last time your boys won a world cup match,huh?

and when did your under 20 win the FIFA competition, since it is so easy to win,huh?
Very soon,achieving those two is very eminent.I think you should be bothered considering the millennium it will take Ghana to achieve both Gold and Silver in Olympics,4 U17 WC and 7 consecutive women AFCON trophies.

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by striker9(m): 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
PetroDolla2: world cup quarter finals? who dash them? hope they come out of their group this time. I am tired of seeing all these mumu teams from africa disgrace the continent at the world cup. thank God for Ghana, na shame go catch africa no be small. how can you host such a big tournament and no team, apart from MIGHTY GHANA got past the first round? and instead of thanking us for wiping shame from africa, they are busy hating us. rubbish. we are too blessed to be bothered by those crappy nonsensical self deluded acts of inferiority complex!

GO MAKE AFRICA PROUD AGAIN IN BRAZIL, GHANA

Iran has got more hope of winning the WC than Ghana making it to knockout stages.

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
striker9: Iran has got more hope of winning the WC than Ghana making it to knockout stages.

I believe so, I believe Iran has a better chance winning the World Cup considering who is in its group Nigeria( the Tahiti of 2014 World Cup). If we had Nigeria in our group we will make it out with ease

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by bizibrain(m): 11:51am On Dec 09, 2013
Jigga_man101:

I believe so, I believe Iran has a better chance winning the World Cup considering who is in its group Nigeria( the Tahiti of 2014 World Cup). If we had Nigeria in our group we will make it out with ease
U ar all making idi0tic noise Nigeria super eagle plays with italy and av a 2-2 draw with our home-base team B defenders, italy is a team far better dan Iran, bosina and argentina itself.

Even England coach was confused after watching Nigeria-Italy match

Least u 4get, our accursed frm home super eagle players possed wit evil spirit av been shown d door out. Dis ar new and young talent.

Nigeria won afcon after droping d likes of martins,kaita,yakubu,osaze,taiwo taiwo, haruna, and co, and uche and yobo was drop 2 d bench. Can u dere bench gyan,essien and d likes talkless of showing dem d exist, d answer is NO because dats d only players u rely on.

Didier Drogba knows wat d likes of young acclaimed inexperienced omeruo and oboabona can do 2 a striker.

Messi knows wat an acclaimed super chinchin enyeama can do 2 a striker.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by babyboy3(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
Jigga_man101:

From youth to senior to club teams we in it. Name a country that has it all.

Egypt has dominated afcon and club teams but their record outside Africa from youth and senior level is atrocious.

Cameroon come close but their youth isnt no where near Ghana

Nigeria also come close but when u factor everything from senior -youth - to club teams Ghana is still ahead.

If we are to factor all these then Ghana is number 1 in Africa.

You won the 2009 tournament

So tell me what happened at the 2011 and 2013 tournament?

Ghana
U17 (Check)
U20 (Check)
Olympic (****)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The True Meaning Of "December 26th" Boxing Day - Why Is It Called Boxing Day? / US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) / Iheanacho, Simon, Awoniyi Called Up For U23 Cup Of Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.