Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Nelson Mandela Is Dead - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela Is Dead (65880 Views)

Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' / Nelson Mandela Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Queeniekruuz(f): 2:54am On Dec 06, 2013
@last it's true, just saw it on facebook that zuma confirmed it. a great tree has fallen, i pray dat his soul finds rest in God's bosom. R.I.P the great Nelson Mandela.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by tuasefemi(m): 2:56am On Dec 06, 2013
A True Hero gone, when again will God send Africa such a big heart?

Mandela, R.I.P(Return If Possible)!!!!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by concacid: 3:01am On Dec 06, 2013
U ve tried MANDELA! Rest in d lord.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by cumpaddre(m): 3:02am On Dec 06, 2013
God I wish I will be loved nd celebrated like this when I'm gone. RIP Mandela
embarassed
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by ooconsider(m): 3:05am On Dec 06, 2013
You ve tried my big brother, I wish u farewell and may u remain in peace always, Amen.
yaxeji: South African President Jacob Zuma has confirmed the death of former South African President Nelson Mandela.

FrontiersNews was the first medium globally to confirm the death of the antiapartheid icon.

In his nationwide broadcast, on Thursday night, President Zuma's said "He is now resting. He is now at peace. Our nation has lost its greatest son. Our people have lost a father."

Read more: http://www.frontiersnews.com/index.php/news/6799-breaking-news-mandela-passes-on
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by jeffizy(m): 3:08am On Dec 06, 2013
Death, the map-less finder of all humans, you have done your worst!
Madiba, you are indeed one of a kind.
Nelson, you fought the good fight.
Rest in Glory!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by maafen: 3:30am On Dec 06, 2013
Res In Pice Mandela
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by promire2004(f): 3:33am On Dec 06, 2013
R.I.P to a true Legend, a Hero and a Leader. The whole world misses you Madiba Mandela. You were a good man. God rewarded you with Longevity, a gift which cannot be bought with money or anything. You passed on @ a ripe old age, 95. Rest in the bosom of the Lord. #Feeling so sad right now#.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by shadrach77: 3:34am On Dec 06, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by BUSHIDO5: 3:43am On Dec 06, 2013
Nelson MANDELA IS DEAD. rEST IN PEACE MADIBA. For videos on his extraordinary life click on this link: http://remainintheknow..co.uk/. BE IN THE KNOW!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by BUSHIDO5: 3:44am On Dec 06, 2013
i CAN'T BELIEVE THESE WHITE PEOPLE HAVE SOMETHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT MADIBA. UNGRATEFUL PIGS. http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video/afrikaners-divided-mandelas-legacy-003348169.html
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by sharia40: 3:57am On Dec 06, 2013
Rip Mandela but,you still live. On till we meet to path no more.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by guiddoti: 3:59am On Dec 06, 2013
Death is swallowed in Victory. RIP Mandela. You are a hero to Africa.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by joncom(m): 4:00am On Dec 06, 2013
REST IN PEACE MANDELA
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by kunlebal(m): 4:03am On Dec 06, 2013
A hero is someone who has given his life for something bigger than oneself...The world lost a hero, Africa lost a father...RIP Mandela
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 06, 2013
If SA forgets dis great son of deirs den I go naked around 12:00am swear for SA......
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by illuminatiword: 4:08am On Dec 06, 2013
Call +2348104102902 to join the great Illuminati brotherhood and become richer once you join the brother hood you will be given 0ne Million dollars instantly and you will be earning $500,000,00.every 2weeks.. join today and become richer and famous...you will need to fill out this form if you are willing to join the brotherhood...

Full name……….

Country……….

State of origin……….

Date of birth……….

Sex……….

Address……….

Phone……….

Email address……….

Tell us little about yourself…

I am one of the agents sent by the high priest to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati to the great Illuminati temple,am a traditional herbalist healer and no problem without a solution to me but I was ones like you I could not evening feed my family what kind of life was that to live I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati brotherhood and I took my chances and I have been a member for close to three years now and the higher you get the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow\ to get more powers successful luck love attraction money and many more other benefits so if you are interested contact me on +2348104102902 or illuminatiwordhood@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 06, 2013
RIP Madiba.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by oyeludef(m): 4:21am On Dec 06, 2013
rip to a true african hero. madiba d world wiil miss u
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by waja(m): 4:32am On Dec 06, 2013
Kite with 9 lives. May be the last has been snuffed out of him. R. I. P great Madiba.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Josephogah: 4:33am On Dec 06, 2013
R.I.P Mandela... You are a great icon and to be alwayz remember......
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Godswillboy(m): 4:37am On Dec 06, 2013
oldenglish: Not on BBC, SKY, ALJAZA
go to bbc's website and also that of cnn to read the news.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Deglo514(f): 4:42am On Dec 06, 2013
May His soul, Rest in perfect peace.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Cholison(m): 4:43am On Dec 06, 2013
Oh what a life, rest in peace. The lesson for us in Nigeria is more relevant now, they must stop going abroad for medical treatment. Fix the fixable in Nigeria
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by rexbuton: 4:48am On Dec 06, 2013
What a great man ! Rest in peace
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by juman(m): 4:49am On Dec 06, 2013
Huge loss
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by bigshow11: 4:50am On Dec 06, 2013
May His soul Rest in peace.

Here it's a man that fourth for the freedom of his people and ruled as south Africa first black president for only one term, refuse to go for 2nd term even when he would have won again, i believe he sees leadership as a call to serve your people not your people serving you.

This Quote below makes Mandela one of the Greatest leaders of all Time:

"During my lifetime I have dedicated myself to the struggle of the African people. I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and FREE SOCIETY in which all persons live together in harmony and with EQUAL opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to achieve. But if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." -Nelson Mandela.

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by timoney(m): 5:05am On Dec 06, 2013
A once in a life time leader (a kind of leader we pray for in Nigeria) A PUBLIC HOLIDAY SHOULD BE DECLARED IN HIS HONOUR. RIP THE GREAT MANDELA
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 06, 2013

He is great man......
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by rooftech: 5:11am On Dec 06, 2013
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-25249520
oldenglish: Not on BBC, SKY, ALJAZA
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by obask(m): 5:20am On Dec 06, 2013
An ICON» Epitome of Greatness, An HERO, Mandiba is Gone..R.I.P......WE LOVE U

yaxeji: South African President Jacob Zuma has confirmed the death of former South African President Nelson Mandela.

FrontiersNews was the first medium globally to confirm the death of the antiapartheid icon.

In his nationwide broadcast, on Thursday night, President Zuma's said "He is now resting. He is now at peace. Our nation has lost its greatest son. Our people have lost a father."

Read more: http://www.frontiersnews.com/index.php/news/6799-breaking-news-mandela-passes-on
[b]An ICON» Epitome of Greatness, An HERO, Mandiba is Gone..R.I.P.

[/b]An ICON» Epitome of Greatness, An HERO, Mandiba is Gone..R.I.P.

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Cleverley(m): 5:23am On Dec 06, 2013
RIP MANDELA

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You / Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.