Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (979 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by conserved(m): 1:23am On Dec 06, 2013
I av a gf n I love her so much,all I want is her happiness,we v bin very close friends for a long time b4 we startd dating,she was actually in a relationship wit a guy for 5 years,bt lik 2years bak d guy just broke up wit her based on religious difference,d guy was her first serious bf,,,,we startd datin early dis year,I love her n she loves me,deres absolutely nothin we don't tell ourselve,our communication level is lik 98%,n we understand ourselves(our relationship borders on no sex until marriage)bt d tin is of recent weneva I remember she was once in a relationship n dat guys stil hit on her(cus she is beautiful)I feel dis pang of pain,sounds crazy,bt I understnd wat am sayin,tried different tinz nt to tink bout it bt it stil comes,so if anyone is out there wit a word or advice,please am ready to read from u,(we r in d university 300l)lookin forward to read from u guys....
Re: Help by 190: 2:11am On Dec 06, 2013
conserved: I av a gf n I love her so much,all I want is her happiness,we v bin very close friends for a long time b4 we startd dating,she was actually in a relationship wit a guy for 5 years,bt lik 2years bak d guy just broke up wit her based on religious difference,d guy was her first serious bf,,,,we startd datin early dis year,I love her n she loves me,deres absolutely nothin we don't tell ourselve,our communication level is lik 98%,n we understand ourselves(our relationship borders on no sex until marriage)bt d tin is of recent weneva I remember she was once in a relationship n dat guys stil hit on her(cus she is beautiful)I feel dis pang of pain,sounds crazy,bt I understnd wat am sayin,tried different tinz nt to tink bout it bt it stil comes,so if anyone is out there wit a word or advice,please am ready to read from u,(we r in d university 300l)lookin forward to read from u guys....

Re: Help by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 06, 2013
As long as she's not communicating with her ex nor reciprocating to other men's moves, relax.

1 Like

Re: Help by castielo(m): 4:06am On Dec 06, 2013
Sori bruv.. datz a woman for you angry
Re: Help by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 06, 2013
Once I have that kind of information about a lady, why shud I go into a relationship with her? There are plenty in the river that u have no knowledge of their info which can make ur heart feel sad every day.
Re: Help by tpia5: 4:47am On Dec 06, 2013
translation?
Re: Help by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 06, 2013
conserved: I av a gf n I love her so much,all I want is her happiness,we v bin very close friends for a long time b4 we startd dating,she was actually in a relationship wit a guy for 5 years,bt lik 2years bak d guy just broke up wit her based on religious difference,d guy was her first serious bf,,,,we startd datin early dis year,I love her n she loves me,deres absolutely nothin we don't tell ourselve,our communication level is lik 98%,n we understand ourselves(our relationship borders on no sex until marriage)bt d tin is of recent weneva I remember she was once in a relationship n dat guys stil hit on her(cus she is beautiful)I feel dis pang of pain,sounds crazy,bt I understnd wat am sayin,tried different tinz nt to tink bout it bt it stil comes,so if anyone is out there wit a word or advice,please am ready to read from u,(we r in d university 300l)lookin forward to read from u guys....

Only 98%? What of the other 2%? Lol. grin

You love your girlfriend and she loves you too. You're not going anywhere, nor is she. Her former relationship(s) shouldn't bother you because you have her. There is nothing you can do to control or change the past. She will always have had a boyfriend before you, and that's something you will have to accept if you are to continue your relationship with her. Simply do everything you can to be happy and make your girlfriend happy now and in the future. Best of luck. wink
Re: Help by pasqal09: 5:56am On Dec 06, 2013
OP, it seems you are an extremely possessive person.

Stop seeing her as ur personal property but as a partner and friend then you'll stop feeling that way.
Re: Help by conserved(m): 6:24am On Dec 06, 2013
@ 190-----lolzzz,u r funny,lwtmb,
@ tpacalipse----hmmmm
@ ogugua 88----thanks a lot,ur words r very xplanatory,☺,thanks,,and for d remaining 2%,lolzz I was only being realistic,,☺ though I can say I talk to her 100% on my part though,
@ pasqal 09----lolzzz,am not ooo,am very liberal,I dnt even hound her about,she even tells me dat one of d tin she loves about me is d way av allowed her to hav her freedom,,,,am nt possesive wit her @ all,all I want is for her to b happy always,thanks for contributin anyway

Thanks to y'all I feel a bit relieved,bt I just dnt want her rememberin her ex n feelin bad,lik y did dey break or her wishin she was stil wit him,,,,,wil do al within me to mak her happy n never tink bout her ex or any oda,,,,
Re: Help by Popowaa: 7:10am On Dec 06, 2013
conserved: @ 190-----lolzzz,u r funny,lwtmb,
@ tpacalipse----hmmmm
@ ogugua 88----thanks a lot,ur words r very xplanatory,☺,thanks,,and for d remaining 2%,lolzz I was only being realistic,,☺ though I can say I talk to her 100% on my part though,
@ pasqal 09----lolzzz,am not ooo,am very liberal,I dnt even hound her about,she even tells me dat one of d tin she loves about me is d way av allowed her to hav her freedom,,,,am nt possesive wit her @ all,all I want is for her to b happy always,thanks for contributin anyway

Thanks to y'all I feel a bit relieved,bt I just dnt want her rememberin her ex n feelin bad,lik y did dey break or her wishin she was stil wit him,,,,,wil do al within me to mak her happy n never tink bout her ex or any oda,,,,
She wouldnt be with u if she didnt love you.Just grow up and stop thinking sillyangry
Re: Help by conserved(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2013
@ popowaa----thanks,aint really easy,she is my first gf,my very first relationship...

(1) (Reply)

Identical Twins Who Spent $240,000 To Look More Alike Shares The Same Boyfriend / Why The Hate! / Guys Una Dey Fall Hand Joor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.