Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Identical Twins Who Spent $240,000 To Look More Alike Shares The Same Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Identical Twins Who Spent $240,000 To Look More Alike Shares The Same Boyfriend (989 Views)

World's Most Identical Twins Who Share Everything Including Same Boyfriend! / Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND, Love At First Sight / Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Identical Twins Who Spent $240,000 To Look More Alike Shares The Same Boyfriend by Ntnews: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
Anna and Lucy DeCinque, identical twins from Perth who spent over $240,000 on surgeries to look more alike, share everything, including their boyfriend Ben Byrne, a 31-year-old electrical mechanic, and also a twin.

Speaking with Woman's Day for the very first time after his unorthodox relationship with the 28-year-olds came to light earlier this year, Ben says he won the hearts of both girls after they added him on Facebook on the suggestion of mutual friends.

At first, he had trouble balancing the demands of two girlfriends, but very early on into their 18-month relationship he learned the attention he paid to one, had to be paid to the other.

Ben told Women's Day:
'It's my first time with two girlfriends, and to be honest it's very difficult because it has to be 100 per cent even. Whatever I do for one I have to do for the other, so it's a fine balance. My mates reckon it's a cool problem to have.'

Read more; http://www.stobmedia.com/anna-and-lucy-decinque-are-identical-twins-who-spent-240000-to-look-more-alike-shares-the-same-boyfriend/

Re: Identical Twins Who Spent $240,000 To Look More Alike Shares The Same Boyfriend by mencade5(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
Lucky man

1 Like

Re: Identical Twins Who Spent $240,000 To Look More Alike Shares The Same Boyfriend by donfemo(m): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
mencade5: Lucky man

how is he lucky?

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Girls Don't Like Getting Married In Their Early 20s (btw 20 & 21) / How To Loose A Girl - A Dangerous Idea... / Tall And Flat Or Short And Endowned? Guys Which Do Yu Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.