Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates (63097 Views)

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby / Please Help Our Baby Win The Cussons Baby Competition / I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by ministerblessed: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2013
Besto:
dz 1 well atall
must u vomit d venom in ur mouth,wot has sha said dt is wrong? Abeg dis is a happy thread oooh dnt spoil it wit ur bad belle attitude.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by seangy4konji: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2013
Nice one OP...When i see d people weh deh view dis topic...na soso females...envy go deh because,most of dem don use dem husband do boyfriends claiming miss independent and proud shiiite...and as time don go so weh dem don deh reach 30-35 and no show?it go hard small and will only last as baby mamas.WHAT A LIFE...GOD BLES THE BABY JARE!!!(I pour alomo for ground,bless the baby and sip on)
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by gloaspearl(f): 8:10am On Dec 10, 2013
apoti: ******update********

Wow I can't believe this thread is on fron page.

My wife dilated to 10cm within 3 hours. And she push the baby out within the next 30 mins. My wife is sooooo incredible.
Congratulation my dear, this is so so wonderful
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by yousee(m): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2013
praiseeva: Dis thread is so funny I wish uncle apoti's madam safe delivery nd kip us update so we can cum nd eat rice

Cum ke? You and who? Apoti she is on her own o

*nice thread!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Splendblex(f): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS...!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by passion007: 8:25am On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations!!!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Okijajuju1(m): 8:28am On Dec 10, 2013
[b]May the gods bless this baby...

May she grow to be a strong, well behaved, respectful, kind and beautiful woman.

May she bring joy to the hearts of everyone around her.

May the eyes of the wicked ones never see her..

May her days be filled joy and happiness

and above all, may she never lack favor and protection from the gods..

Breaks kolanut, pours libation, picks the baby up and dedicates her.. #African style.. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:38am On Dec 10, 2013
Awwwww Congrats Man. She is soo beautiful! cheesy
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by VirginFinder: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats sir.

Olorun a wo o!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by sulaimon99(m): 8:47am On Dec 10, 2013
congrats ooo ...olorun adasi ooo ....WHEN WILL SHE JOIN NAIRALAND
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:47am On Dec 10, 2013
deols:
That it may have been seen in some people with iron deficiency does not make it same for all.

I have access to all the tests I can get. I particularly am aware of my Hb level. I know that this has nothing to do with it.

And even when I was anaemic(with iron deficiency), I didnt eat sand. So, those things that they write are not alwaye accurate.
[quote author=deols]
I like chalk as well. When I was in primary school, I used to love dusters. When i press on them, and the dust comes out, I sniff it..It is bliss, itell ya.
Jesu o!
There's nothing pleasing there o! Hope you don't sniff duster again.
Btw, you know it has health complications.
deols:
Btw, hope your hate for me is gone..truce?
Hm! Hm! Hm!
To err is human...
You sef no do well. You no suppose ban me. The thing come happen for Ileya day.
Anyways, I forgave you long ago.
I don't want truce. It's just temporary. I want a permanent friendship.
You agree?
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by MsSantaClaus(f): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2013
Too cute, congratulations once again, sweet family! Enjoy!! Thanks for carrying us along on this magical journey, makes one appreciate the joys and sweetness of life again! Awesome! My best time on NAIRALAND ever smiley
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2013
Pica odikwa serious thing. Though not all written there is right as you v pointed out earlier. But it's not a small situation. To overcome it, the patient ll need mental, spiritual, psychological cum medical aid.
deols:
That it may have been seen in some people with iron deficiency does not make it same for all.

I have access to all the tests I can get. I particularly am aware of my Hb level. I know that this has nothing to do with it.

And even when I was anaemic(with iron deficiency), I didnt eat sand. So, those things that they write are not alwaye accurate.
[quote author=deols]
I like chalk as well. When I was in primary school, I used to love dusters. When i press on them, and the dust comes out, I sniff it..It is bliss, itell ya.
Jesu o!
There's nothing pleasing there o! Hope you don't sniff duster again.
You know it has health complications. Btw, do you still crave for chalk as a grown up?
deols:
Btw, hope your hate for me is gone..truce?
Hm! Hm! Hm!
To err is human...
You sef no do well. You no suppose ban me. The thing come happen for Ileya day.
Anyways, I forgave you long ago.
I don't want truce. It's just temporary. I want a permanent friendship.
You agree?
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Eneze1(f): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2013
congrats to the op and the wife, may the joy of the Lord not depart from you and you family, and may the arrival of this bundle of joy continue to open doors for you and your wife, congrats once again, using this medium as a source of prayer for those looking unto God for the fruit of the womb, may your tears turn to joy in Jesus Name. AMEN

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Aghagba(f): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations o.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by ufelirahmat: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations sir
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by anitank(f): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2013
Threads like this make me want to cry

Congrats on ur new baby. Regards to wifey kiss
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by fizzygirl(f): 9:05am On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations Mr. Apoti, u hv a beautiful family. God bless u
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by princeFAD: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=deols]

I was going to say that. Not pregnant, I like sand. I especially like the smell of sand when it rains and I could eat sand or sniff it when I think it is pure. Only God knows what a pregnant me would do.

OMG,you like and eat sand?dont you think you need deliverance?
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by oyincute: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2013
Cute baby kiss..Strong mum... and a proud dad. God in his infinite mercies 'll keep this family and will also remember all the families that pray to experience something as beautiful as this.

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by wizb: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2013
congratulations apoti I'm so happy for u. may the Lord bless the baby.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by omonla555: 9:09am On Dec 10, 2013
I will name her Onome, Adaeze Alapoti
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Calsito: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats to your family man, I believe you will be a good father to this cute baby.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by hardeynelly(m): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2013
my first post on nairaland goes to the baby girl,and the family. congratulations, and stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats bro,more grace to b a good husband and father
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats bro. You just made me wanna start all over again embarassed

She is sooooo cute. I just wanna hold her and kisssssss her.
So so cute!

May The Lord keep you and family.

Awwww..

Pls help madam this period, this is when she needs it most. Let her take plenty or fluid and always remember to rest when the baby sleep.

Awwww. So much memories cry

I want another babyyyyyyyyyyyy

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by frainc(m): 9:15am On Dec 10, 2013
apoti: Picture
I pray that almight God will protect your parth,
when its time for you to walk , you will walk without any delay.
when its time for you to talk, nothing will stop you from talking in the midst of human being.
and above all, the corruption in this land will not be your portion.

AND to the parents
may God provide for your need to take care of the baby

(i no be pastor oo, i no even no say i still remember how to pray)
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 10, 2013
seangy4konji: Nice one OP...When i see d people weh deh view dis topic...na soso females...envy go deh because,most of dem don use dem husband do boyfriends claiming miss independent and proud shiiite...and as time don go so weh dem don deh reach 30-35 and no show?it go hard small and will only last as baby mamas.WHAT A LIFE...GOD BLES THE BABY JARE!!!(I pour alomo for ground,bless the baby and sip on)

Keep quite dia, what rubbish are you vomiting here. You never know what will land on you so just shut it! angry

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Theloveth(m): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2013
ChigbunduE: One thing I love about this is that you stood by her all through till she gave birth. Congratulation. You can name her Nairaland...:-)
I suggest Oluwa-nairaland.......congrats mr Apoti God be with your family
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by zonax(m): 9:20am On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats apoti. The baby shall grow in the fear of the Lord. She will live to fulfill her purpose in life.
Am happy for you mr.
*baby nairaland 2013. is here*

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by kittywitty85(f): 9:20am On Dec 10, 2013
apoti:

Well initially it was dogggy, but I don't really like it. We use more of cowgirl or reverse cowgirl now. It suits both of us perfectly

bros apoti,u get am 4 liver ooo,u no even det fear say if d pikin dey come 4 dis world mai him no carry dat ur whitish substance ontop of hm head dey com....

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife / Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.