Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates (63104 Views)

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby / Please Help Our Baby Win The Cussons Baby Competition / I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by kittywitty85(f): 9:21am On Dec 10, 2013
apoti:

Well initially it was dogggy, but I don't really like it. We use more of cowgirl or reverse cowgirl now. It suits both of us perfectly

bros apoti,u get am 4 liver ooo,u no even dey
fear say if d pikin dey come 4 dis world mai him no carry dat ur whitish substance ontop of hm head dey com....
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 10, 2013
kittywitty85: bros apoti,u get am 4 liver ooo,u no even dey
fear say if d pikin dey come 4 dis world mai him no carry dat ur whitish substance ontop of hm head dey com....

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed nairaland! Chai. I give up

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Raxxye(m): 9:31am On Dec 10, 2013
Nice thread. But I'm still in page 3 out of 19, where the woman is in the hospital. I guess by the time I get to page 19, I would be seeing pictures of the baby! I don't want to skip any line! I'm so excited! Congrats,man!

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by deols(f): 9:33am On Dec 10, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Pica odikwa serious thing. Though not all written there is right as you v pointed out earlier. But it's not a small situation. To overcome it, the patient ll need mental, spiritual, psychological cum medical aid.

I myself am medicine!!! grin

As for the spiritial and psycho, they are unnecessary. I still lov3 sand. But I haven't ate it in ages. I am not addicted to it.You all are making me crave it right now but since there's no pure one around me, I'll wait!

It is not a bad thing. Some people eat raw iron from sand as a therapeutic and it is ok undecided
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by LAGATA(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2013
congrats bro, wishing the family all the happiness that comes with this season....
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Beync(f): 9:38am On Dec 10, 2013
Am so excited for u o
I can't wait to carry my baby Abigail
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by deols(f): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Pica odikwa serious thing. Though not all written there is right as you v pointed out earlier. But it's not a small situation. To overcome it, the patient ll need mental, spiritual, psychological cum medical aid.

That is for addicted people, i guess. I am not that and I am healthy.

There's nothing pleasing there o! Hope you don't sniff duster again.
You know it has health complications. Btw, do you still crave for chalk as a grown up?

Its been long i saw those kinds of chalk. E don tey wey i was taught using chalk. So, i avnt had a chance with chalk in a long while.
Hm! Hm! Hm!
To err is human...
You sef no do well. You no suppose ban me. The thing come happen for Ileya day.
Anyways, I forgave you long ago.
I don't want truce. It's just temporary. I want a permanent friendship.
You agree?

now, we can be e-friends smiley and together we can fight all my e-nemies grin cheesy.pls change ur subject, friend. wink
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Saraha1(f): 9:50am On Dec 10, 2013
Hmmm thank the lord.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by makazona(m): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2013
congrats bros.....infact dias no difference btwn ds birth and other celebrated world babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!....she z a gd omen jare

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by ilenaira: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2013
@Apoti, first of all congratulations to you and your wife and the best of luck to you all.

Most contributions to this thread has been positive and congratulatory but a tiny minority has been negative and abusive. Not that one should focus on the negative, but I hope you have learnt a lesson about exposing yourself to mentally unstable people by getting too personal (including pictures of wife and baby) on a faceless forum.
Eku ayo, eku ewu omo o.

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by bukatyne(f): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2013
Welcome to the world ATINUKE!

You will be a source of joy to your parents, a solution to your generation and the light of your world.

God be with you
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Xplicit1(f): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2013
Yes!!!!!
I said it.
Apoti o, Congratulation
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Henhen? shocked

Can he cook and clean? As in na d type wey go resume catering duties @ 4am in the morning? He sabi baby boy position? I don't want kick, it no start! Cook, na oil and salt commotion! Clean, it takes him 365 days to clean the mirrors in the house. I don't want that one o! angry

Lmao, Try first na wink (lol @ boy boy, but i can afford a help smiley)
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Creamish(f): 10:01am On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats dear! God bless ur new home!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations man, the money, resources, man, everything needed to raise this beautiful lady in the right path is made available to you. Congratulations once again.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by besticality: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations mr apoti. Hope u no vex say I jst deh greet u sha. My warm regards to the little angel.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by angiemartinez(f): 10:12am On Dec 10, 2013
congrats op
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by lebienconnu: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2013
felicitations.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Odinaka00(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2013
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by mazizitonene(m): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2013
Na wa o...una still dey view, dem never born d baby finish ? undecided
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2013
OP you're indeed blessed
Pls let me tap some of your anointing so I can have mine 2015/2016 preferable twins or triplets. Amen. Pls click like to wish me same smiley

10 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by udemzyudex(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2013
congratulation

God bless ur family..
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Dreyl(m): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2013
Congrat mr apoti!!!, for the naming of that cute girl don't forget us isi ewu and palm wine will be ok for me i don't know of others.

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by experimentist: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2013
Bros congrats. Abeg na where the party go take place.. Which side for lagos?
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Rikidony(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulation my oga i taught the baby was coming on the 18
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Dreyl(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2013
kittywitty85: bros apoti,u get am 4 liver ooo,u no even dey
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Jake101(f): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2013
Bundle of joy.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Raxxye(m): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2013
Wow! It happened in page 9! I haven't even got to the page where I made my last post! Congratulations, Apoti! Such a cute little thing! God bless your home!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by portable31(f): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2013
ile naira: @Apoti, first of all congratulations to you and your wife and the best of luck to you all.

Most contributions to this thread has been positive and congratulatory but a tiny minority has been negative and abusive. Not that one should focus on the negative, but I hope you have learnt a lesson about exposing yourself to mentally unstable people by getting too personal (including pictures of wife and baby) on a faceless forum.
Eku ayo, eku ewu omo o.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2013
lorretta u: OP you're indeed blessed
Pls let me tap some of your anointing so I can have mine 2015/2016 preferable twins or triplets. Amen. Pls click like to wish me same smiley

Triplets shocked , be careful what you wish for,ihe di na nwa adighi easyooo!!!

Congratulations OP!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2013
Beync: Am so excited for u o I can't wait to carry my baby Abigail

Ever since u said u cant wait but till today, u are still waiting. What's happening? grin Dont u wanna give ur mmama grandpikin b4 she dies?

@op, congrats my bro. As a new baby comes, so shall new and multiple sources of income flourish ur way to cater for ur family. Regards to madam and baby girl. But give madam space from that ur urges as least for now, infact till 2020. grin
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 10, 2013
dis baby, na all of us get am oo cheesy
congratulations mr.apoti.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife / Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin / Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.