Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? (1723 Views)

I Need A Val.( Pls If U Knw U Will Buy Me Flower Or Card Pass Me By) / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by Alikaxon(m): 7:04am On Dec 06, 2013
Recently, I was suprised as girls started agitating for "flower". A nairalander "lorreta u" initiated it. They want guys to start giving them flowers as gift(s) for birthday or for valentine or even for christmas. Now I want to ask the girls; If they really mean it, that means it will replace money as gifts. Girls: which do you prefer, lets know your true stand now.
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by shadydeals: 7:27am On Dec 06, 2013
the lorreta girl n others saying they now prefer flowers to money or other gifts are just being hypocritical. try this, give her flower 2day and 2moro and the next day, she'll be lyk 'na flower i go chop?'
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by Alikaxon(m): 7:38am On Dec 06, 2013
shadydeals: the lorreta girl n others saying they now prefer flowers to money or other gifts are just being hypocritical. try this, give her flower 2day and 2moro and the next day, she'll be lyk 'na flower i go chop?'
seriously, Nigerian girls re just being paradoxical. Not too long ago. A nairalander "francababy" was agitating 4 christmas money 4rm guys, nd yesterday "loretha" stands 4 flower. Lols, they rather choose one. Nd I wil want them to choose "flower" less finance.
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by lakesguy(m): 7:52am On Dec 06, 2013
If they av dere way' trust me' deeey kan demand for both flower and money' naija gurls just like to eat dere cake and av it' I tire Oº°˚˚°˚☺ ' dats just why I prefer to stay single dan lavishin my hard earn cash on sm chics dat wil stil cheat on yhu if sm1 dat giv dem mor cash'
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2013
I make my own money, so flowers.

I am a big sucka for romance. smiley smiley smiley

Buying flowers for myself would suck wouldn't it? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by Popowaa: 8:14am On Dec 06, 2013
What are flowers when there are chocolates and teddy bearwinkwink?
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by Teespice(f): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2013
personally i think it has to do with individual prefernces. you may not know it but there are girls who cherish flowers than monetary gifts.
it is rather unfortunate that you probably have met girls who place monetary gifts over and above every other thing, hence the general belief that girls wont accept flowers as gifts.

i would accept flowers afterall, is it not money that was used to buy that same flower.

giving gifts do not matter, it is the thoughts behind that gift which means a lot to me.

and in fact i would cherish that flower more than monetary gifts. oya bite me.
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by sexymoma(f): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2013
Give me money and i will get myself bouquet of flowers...
i go even use am do waist chain if my guy want tongue

Don't mind Lorreta o na she sabi the kind flowers wey she dey demand for. angry
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
money
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by Alikaxon(m): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
sexymoma: Give me money and i will get myself bouquet of flowers...

u beta acept flower now. Don't u think it is weird to buy urself a flower? But if given to u by a guy, each time u look at d flower, u'll see his love on it.
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by WebSurfer(m): 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
[size=64pt]GIRLS AND MONEY[/size]
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by Phranciz(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
All females on NL are lairs
Lorretta is a female
So you can conclude the rest.
Naija girls stand for money alone, they now come to NL and lead fake lives. Rubbish.
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by Phranciz(m): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
Come to think of it sef, naija girls sabi take care of flower. Any boy wey give them flower na waste of money becos them no go water the thing sef, that's if them go even fit use their money buy flower vase. Rubbish
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
Phranciz: All females on NL are lairs
Lorretta is a female
Naija girls stand for money alone, they now come to NL and lead fake lives. Rubbish.
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
I go choose flower for inside my dream because I no fit use money buy anything for dream but in real life MONEY all the way jare! What will I do with d flower? After all, d two things na way of showing love ba? So I go with the both but on different situations grin grin
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by Phranciz(m): 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
[quote author=lynpetra][/quote]
I forgot to add lynpetra is a pretender. Don't quote me and strike out my comment next time, u hear ba.
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by princesa(f): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
cheesy I love flowers and chocolate and teddy and a walk in the sunset holding hands, the flower tuck in my hair, and am holding the teddy with one hand and pointing to the perfect sunset on the Kuramo beach...cheesy

oh the wonderful feeling of love captivating my senses, the kisses, the hugs, the love, the beautiful aura of the rose scent tickling my nostrils....cheesy

#Then i open my eyes and find out it was just a dream# undecided

I guess its #TeamMoney then? grin
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
Some guys just opens their mouth to spew thrash esp when they are victims of worthless relationships.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
sexymoma: Give me money and i will get myself bouquet of flowers...

Lol.
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
I said I like flowers
I never said I hate money or hate any other kind of gifts.( Btw money isn't a gift)
Just that a flower once in a while would be very romantic.
When you people read posts and then turn around to try and rubbish or taint another persons image with your bias, how does that make you feel?

Lorretta is a female
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
Flowers?,teddy bears?...na wa o.My sweery knows better grin grin.That horrified look in my face when i screech,"hey ,please honey,where have I offended you?" grin
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by LoveDecay(m): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
rokiatu: I make my own money, so flowers.

I am a big sucka for romance. smiley smiley smiley

Buying flowers for myself would suck wouldn't it? grin grin grin grin

sending flowers to your office.....
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by LoveDecay(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
princesa: cheesy I love flowers and chocolate and teddy and a walk in the sunset holding hands, the flower tuck in my hair, and am holding the teddy with one hand and pointing to the perfect sunset on the Kuramo beach...cheesy

oh the wonderful feeling of love captivating my senses, the kisses, the hugs, the love, the beautiful aura of the rose scent tickling my nostrils....cheesy

#Then i open my eyes and find out it was just a dream# undecided

I guess its #TeamMoney then? grin

What kind of flowers...?
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nairaland in is a microcosm of the youth population of nigeria. It represents nigerian youth in it's fullness because it is a random selection of youths from all tribes in nigeria

If the average nigerian youth cannot understand a simple sentence without letting hate, bias, frustrations, sentiments etc to becloud their judgement, then it is no suprise that the percentage of nigerian youths who can measure up to international standard is very low.

If I love flowers,does that mean I want to eat them for breakfast lunch and dinner?
If we nigerian girls love blackberry so much does that mean you get one for her on her birthday, another on valentine's,and another for xmas or your anniversary?

Did I tell anybody I hate money?
If I don't like money,then I won't be aiming to make a standard living for myself via education etc. Does that mean I'm banking on someone else's money to make it in life?

Nigerian girls like money so if you want to give her a nice romantic gift you wrap money in shiny paper and present to her on her birthday.right?
Is money a gift? Can't anybody give their partners money depening on their income and the other's need? Does there have to be a special occasion for presentation of money in a relationship? Or even if the lady is working and the guy happens to be down temporarily she can't help out because nigerian girls will die if we spend our own money. Right?
Why will anyone talk about money when we r just talking about romantic gifts?

This is the last comment I'm going to make on this issue. Y'all can believe what you like.

1 Like

Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
Chocolates are nice smiley
Well teddy bears? I gat four already. I cherish them cos they are all gifts. But I don't think I want more of that. No space wink

But a good book? Wow. I think I love good books more than flowers even. No space in my shelf again. But I don't mind. I pack them in ghana-must-go bags grin
Popowaa: What are flowers when there are chocolates and teddy bearwinkwink?
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by Ariyke: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
Flower Nah #team money#
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by princesa(f): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
Love_Decay:

What kind of flowers...?

I love yellow daisies and red roses. You wanna buy for me? cheesy
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by clemz85(m): 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
...me think if trend changes to flower, haaa

"na flower we go chop?" is a sure bet,
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by Popowaa: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
lorretta u: Chocolates are nice smiley
Well teddy bears? I gat four already. I cherish them cos they are all gifts. But I don't think I want more of that. No space wink

But a good book? Wow. I think I love good books more than flowers even. No space in my shelf again. But I don't mind. I pack them in ghana-must-go bags grin
gringringringrin
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by sexymoma(f): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
Alikaxon: u beta acept flower now. Don't u think it is weird to buy urself a flower? But if given to u by a guy, each time u look at d flower, u'll see his love on it.
***Long Hiss*** Storrrrrry. tongue
Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by mspee(f): 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
Lorretta is a female

You are talking nonsense!! angry
Stop this your stupid generalization. The topic is about flowers and money and girls, not naija girls and money.
You are whinning about naija girls and money, how many naija girls have you met/dated? angry
How much do you even have? Most of us you're insulting can feed you for the rest of your life.

You must have been mingling with the wrong girls, and had a really bad experience.

Have you eaten today? Oya send me your account number. wink

2 Likes

Re: Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
I don't need a man's money, so that is out of the question. As for flowers, I've never cared too much for them. Teddy bears aren't my thing either, lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me / She Is Really Upset What Do I Do / Did I Rape Or Attempted To Molest Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.