Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (53001 Views)

Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. / What Do Girls Gain By...... / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:08am On Sep 24, 2014
In response to Ezegozie, I created this thread!
I am really asking because i think some Girls are being used to achieve Sexual needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship; he doesn't spend on her, no allowance, yet a bleepful (sexful) relationship and every other sexual activities.
But she washes his clothes, does every domestic chores around his home and also satisfies his private needs!

Let me ask you officially

what do you gain from such a parasitic relationship ?

For the Boys, If you are not ready to spend on her, why are you ready to demand for sex?

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by iceberylin(m): 12:12am On Sep 24, 2014
ŚĔЖ ĨŚ ŚŐMĔŤĤĨŃĞ ĔVĔŃ ŤĤĔ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ĔŃĴŐŶ ßÚŤ ŃĨĞĔŔĨÁŃ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ŚĔĔ ĨŤ ÁŚ. Favour ÁŃĎ ĨŤŚ ÁŃŃŐŶĨŃĞ angry

580 Likes 46 Shares

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:20am On Sep 24, 2014
Agreed!

Spending on your girlfriend (if you really love her) is something you should enjoy doing, but Nigerian gentlemen see it as a favour which is really annoying angry

And what is more annoying is; if no sex, then no spending!!!

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 24, 2014
They learn new stuffs like:

*Corporate pretence
* Professional & sensational lies
* Higher Diploma in double dating

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Cikoloko(m): 12:22am On Sep 24, 2014
Op u mean [/color][color=#000099]she washes his clothes, does every domestic cho[color=#770077][/color]res around his home and also satisfies his private needs!
In this generation who does that these days Allowance ni allowancee kor na u giv me work cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:24am On Sep 24, 2014
acidosisTM: They learn new stuffs like:

*Coporate pretence
* Professional & sensational lies
* Higher Diploma in double dating

Nailed it!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:26am On Sep 24, 2014
Cikoloko: Op u mean [/color][color=#000099]she washes his clothes, does every domestic cho[color=#770077][/color]res around his home and also satisfies his private needs!
In this generation who does that these days Allowance ni allowancee kor na u giv me work cool
Na you give me my pu.nani?? Or boobi??

24 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Cikoloko(m): 12:31am On Sep 24, 2014
LifeIsGuhd:
Na you give me my pu.nani?? Or boobi??
lol u take xx a favour

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:37am On Sep 24, 2014
Cikoloko: lol u take xx a favour
You take spending on your lovely girlfriend a favour? undecided

14 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by ronald4lif(m): 12:38am On Sep 24, 2014
LifeIsGuhd: In response to Ezegozie, I created this thread!
I am really asking because i think some Girls are being used to achieve Sexual needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship; he doesn't spend on her, no allowance, yet a bleepful (sexful) relationship and every other sexual activities.
But she washes his clothes, does every domestic chores around his home and also satisfies his private needs!

Let me ask you officially

For the Boys, If you are not ready to spend on her, why are you ready to demand for sex?

This thread is uncalled for, if you follow Eze's thread carefully you will realise that majority of the guys aren't complaining of spending on their women but rather demands that women shouldn't reject getting laid provided a guy sorts her or some of her bills. And as per your post I don't know your gender but if it turns out that you are a lady then it's disheartening to openly admits that ladies shouldn't indulge in sex if their guys doesn't spend on them. Just a quick reminder of what the term prostitute means "A prostitute is a sex worker who willingly engages in sexual encounters for monetary or material gains". Am I right to conclude that (judging by your logic) you and every other girl out there who only agrees to get laid by her boyfriend/man only when she gets financial favours from him is a prostitute, or in subtle phrase a potential prostitute? Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

422 Likes 36 Shares

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:48am On Sep 24, 2014
ronald4lif:

This thread is uncalled for, if you follow Eze's thread carefully you will realise that majority of the guys aren't complaining of spending on their women but rather demands that women shouldn't reject getting laid provided a guy sorts her or some of her bills. And as per your post I don't know your gender but if it turns out that you are a lady then it's disheartening to openly admits that ladies shouldn't indulge in sex if their guys doesn't spend on them. Just a quick reminder of what the term prostitute means "A prostitute is a sex worker who willingly engages in sexual encounters for monetary or material gains". Am I right to conclude that (judging by your logic) you and every other girl out there who only agrees to get laid by her boyfriend/man only when she gets financial favours from him is a prostitute, or in subtle phrase a potential prostitute? Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks
Wow!! You went extra miles, am not saying sex in a relationship is bad whether or not he is spending.
All I am against is the phrase; if no sex, then no spending! Finito

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Baddestguyp(m): 1:06am On Sep 24, 2014
op, u're being biased, all a guy gains from d relationship is sex, yes sex. but a girl gains sex + money and d likes.

SCENE 1
if a guy is deprived of sex, wat does that leave him with? at least d girl would still enjoy d other goodies (money) and in such a case d guy loses totally.

SCENE 2
if d guy doesn't take care of d girl's financial needs, the girl can still gain sex, the guy also gains sex I.e such is equal.

POINT
either way the girl gains from the relationship

CONCLUSION
a guy is expected to take care of some of his gf's needs, sex or no sex but he is free to walk out of the relationship if the girl wants d latter option cos he doesn't gain from it

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by ronald4lif(m): 1:10am On Sep 24, 2014
LifeIsGuhd:
Wow!! You went extra miles, am not saying sex in a relationship is bad whether or not he is spending.
All I am against is the phrase; if no sex, then no spending! Finito

Well, my apologies if I sounded offensive. The undisputed fact still remains that sex is enjoyed by both sex and not only to men so the discuss of one gender rejecting it should never have arise. Myself and most guys (and I am sure you will agree too) out there will hardly have money and refuse to share with our woman if the needs arises. I know there are some naturally stingy guys but here is about the majority of us. The reason why guys resorted to taking of their women as a bait for sex for favours is apparently from bitter experience. A lot of us have put out our all financially in a relationship only to be jilted at the end, many were deceived by the 'wait till our wedding before sex talk' in the past and lessons learnt. The speed at which a lady quits a relationship when sex wasn't involve is different from the speed with which she calls it quits when there was sexual encounters. Hence, guys unanimously decided that I will spend no problem but not without eating the cookie so that in events of a break up no one feels cheated.

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by naturally: 2:23am On Sep 24, 2014
Maybe she enjoys d kerewa

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by mrbamo(m): 2:49am On Sep 24, 2014
Who get blue biro make e borrow me? i wan write open letter to Jonathan.......*** smiley smiley smiley smiley****

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 24, 2014
LifeIsGuhd:

She can gain future prospects and brightness of the student when He graduated .....

What makes sex parasitic when the lady also enjoy the show and it is not as if anybody is taking anything away from eachother ... two ways enjoyment ..... Why should the guy pay for what the lady will enjoy most tongue

Sex aint a blessing joor ,only to Ezegozie, she can close her boot if she doesn't wanna give !! tongue

19 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by LMAyedun(m): 5:56am On Sep 24, 2014
iceberylin: ŚĔЖ ĨŚ ŚŐMĔŤĤĨŃĞ ĔVĔŃ ŤĤĔ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ĔŃĴŐŶ ßÚŤ ŃĨĞĔŔĨÁŃ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ŚĔĔ ĨŤ ÁŚ. Favour ÁŃĎ ĨŤŚ ÁŃŃŐŶĨŃĞ angry
You spoilt your sensible post with the annoying font you used.

1like for you.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by alaladakosta(f): 5:56am On Sep 24, 2014
A lot.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by davidflipcy(m): 5:56am On Sep 24, 2014
When has it become a responsibility for a guy to spend on his Gf angry

44 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by sammieguze(m): 5:57am On Sep 24, 2014
How to be good housewives......lol

4 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by gbaskiboy: 5:57am On Sep 24, 2014
The use of sense of Faculty is called for here, I still shake my head for those that found themselves in such web of life,

3 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 24, 2014
For your information, they enjoyed the intimacy more than men...they need to pay us, if so broke, then they will have to do chores like laundry tongue tongue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Pavore9: 6:00am On Sep 24, 2014
l expected this thread and l have not been disappointed! lt is like the right to fornication is what is being analyzed here. The society today is continually re-enforcing the conviction that pre-marital sex is d way to go but promiscuity is no bliss!

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by freshness2020: 6:00am On Sep 24, 2014
No one should expect anything from each other. Be it the lady or man! It should be based on a free will term! The problem is "expectation".. When ♈όϋ live a life of not expecting anything from anybody in whatever regard, I bet ♈όϋ will live happier!
It shouldn't be on a basis of "as I give, I must get in return".
Let's try and live above that mentality !

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by kurajordan(m): 6:01am On Sep 24, 2014

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Ivanspring(f): 6:02am On Sep 24, 2014
Sin of the flesh

10 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Hemanwel(m): 6:02am On Sep 24, 2014
OP,you cant even find most Nigerian girls in such relationships.
Their mantra has become, "na love I wan chop??"

14 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Rapmoney(m): 6:04am On Sep 24, 2014
This nonsense Nigerian mentality that guys should pay in a relationship is total trash! Nor be two pipo dey enjoy sex? How many girls on NL have bought boxers or singlet for their BF on his birthday? Una just wan dey collect!

32 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:06am On Sep 24, 2014
Sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by datguru: 6:06am On Sep 24, 2014
first ask your self if a girl in our contemporary world would be in a RELATIONSHIP without benefit

Abeg wey chiiedu

8 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by drkay(m): 6:07am On Sep 24, 2014
Hot orgasm, advice etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / Love At First Sight!! [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.