Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Man Burns His Wife For Being Too Beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Burns His Wife For Being Too Beautiful (751 Views)

Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics / My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. / She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Burns His Wife For Being Too Beautiful by dammyklein(f): 7:51am On Dec 06, 2013
We leave in a phycho world cus its the end of time...you all need to see a full grown married man burn his wife just bcus she's beautiful
click the link below to see video
http://igist247..com/2013/12/video-man-burns-his-wife-for-being-too.html
Re: Man Burns His Wife For Being Too Beautiful by dikenna: 8:08am On Dec 06, 2013
Na wah o. So pahetic. Meanyle FTC.
Re: Man Burns His Wife For Being Too Beautiful by shadydeals: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2013
dammyklein: We leave in a PHYCHO world cus its the end of time...you all need to see a full grown married man burn his wife just bcus she's beautiful...
wetin b phycho world? na wa o!

(1) (Reply)

I Can Make Your 2014 A Juicy One / What Do I Do???? / Why Is A Woman So Important? Why does she need a man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.