Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,185 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Why Is A Woman So Important? Why does she need a man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is A Woman So Important? Why does she need a man? (752 Views)

Why Is The Size Of A Guy's Dick So Important To Ladies? / Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? / What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is A Woman So Important? Why does she need a man? by TyLannister: 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
She's the lightning rod. She harnesses the lightning and conducts it. She focuses that enormous power and makes it count for something. Without her, the power of the lightning may or may not be destructive. It may or may not do harm, but it certainly will not reach its fullest potential for good or even evil.

The woman was made for the man just like the lightning rod was made for the lightning. The man is a powerful force of nature. His effects upon nature are far-reaching, arguably more far-reaching than any other force of nature. The woman is the only thing known to be able to harness him when every other thing fails (which they mostly do).

This is the reason that men naturally seek out women to be with. Sex is only the physical outworking of the metaphysical connection between men and women. A man seeks out a woman because she inspires him, awakens the full power he possesses and sharpens and/or focuses it. He may or may not know this on a fully conscious level. She may not know it either but she seeks him too because a lightning rod is a useless piece of metal, beautiful maybe, of masterful working maybe, but useless without any lightning to guide. A woman's full potential is not to bear children or make wonderful careers that prove that she's not inferior to any man. Her full meaning lies in unlocking the full potential of a man and focusing it. And a man will only find his full life from the time that he trusts a woman with himself.

Of course, as with nearly everything else, there are exceptions. There are men and women who are almost completely asexual. They have little to no inclination to sexxual relationships (that is, intimate bonding across genders). But they are really very few. The far larger majority consists of men and women who naturally need intimate relationships across genders.

Source: an adaptation.
Re: Why Is A Woman So Important? Why does she need a man? by Oahray: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ok. In totally unrelated news... Are you Tyrion Lannister or Tywin Lannister?
Re: Why Is A Woman So Important? Why does she need a man? by tintingz(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lightning rod
Re: Why Is A Woman So Important? Why does she need a man? by TyLannister: 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
Oahray: Ok. In totally unrelated news... Are you Tyrion Lannister or Tywin Lannister?
What's the difference? smiley
Re: Why Is A Woman So Important? Why does she need a man? by Lionbite(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
All i could see in your article is simply this....

My john thomas na the lightning rod .
While the ecstasy during climax is the lightning.

Abi no be so?
Re: Why Is A Woman So Important? Why does she need a man? by TyLannister: 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
tintingz: Lightning rod
Yes, dude. Lightning rod. River channel. Ocean basin. You get the idea smiley
Re: Why Is A Woman So Important? Why does she need a man? by tintingz(m): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ty Lannister:
Yes, dude. Lightning rod. River channel. Ocean basin. You get the idea smiley
Lightning rod, River channel, Ocean basin...

Are you thinking what am thinking?
cheesy
Re: Why Is A Woman So Important? Why does she need a man? by TyLannister: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lionbite: All i could see in your article is simply this....

My john thomas na the lightning rod .
While the ecstasy during climax is the lightning.

Abi no be so?
Ya problem no plenty, bros. Na only mental astigmatism cheesy
Re: Why Is A Woman So Important? Why does she need a man? by TyLannister: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
tintingz: Lightning rod, River channel, Ocean basin...

Are you thinking what am thinking?
cheesy
No, bros. I am thinking what am thinking grin
Re: Why Is A Woman So Important? Why does she need a man? by tintingz(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
^^LoL, then you already know what I'm thinking grin
Re: Why Is A Woman So Important? Why does she need a man? by Lionbite(m): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ty Lannister:
Ya problem no plenty, bros. Na only mental astigmatism cheesy
mental astigmatism?........ Abeg which hotel be that one? I never hear am before o
Re: Why Is A Woman So Important? Why does she need a man? by TyLannister: 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
tintingz: ^^LoL, then you already know what I'm thinking grin
How i wan take no?

(1) (Reply)

Why Those Little Things Count / Men Are Polygamous By Nature. / As A Single Mother Can You Marry A Man You Just Dated For Two Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.