Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! (16759 Views)

Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried / I Need Help On How To Pay Application Fee Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by Tbken: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
190 should be banned for posting adverts....his two plot of rough land in NL

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by solasalako(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
nice development.. handling charges from sterling bank and extra queue at the bank section has been removed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by tomakint: 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mods, I think that 190 boy should be banned for derailing this thread where people can learn from!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by Guk: 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
All the better as forex rate has been YoYo these days. It also benefits the applicant as my bank charges me appropraite exchange rate whenever i buy online.

What people need to understand is that after British High Commision colletcs fees from you, they apply to CBN for Forex, which they might now wish to cut out that process or reduce to the barest minimum.

All said, its a Win Win situation
Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by solomon111(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
tomakint:
That's the way life rolls bro, some of us need to relocate to another location to locate our blessing and breakthroughs in life! Remember Abraham in the Bible, not until when God instructed him to leave his father's house/country to another country entirely before his breakthroughs started resurfacing, so bro there is no crime in traveling to another man's land wink
Even with all the insults people like you will still find a way to justify it.
So the citizens of other countries don't know how to travel and locate their so-called blessing?
Keeping travelling,until the day one mad country decides to carry out a hitler-styled cleansing of Nigerians.
I probably won't care.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by lancee(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
These british people are just doing anything they like .. no be their fault
Not until our leaders get themselves together
The question goes ..Do we even have a choice for now ?
Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by solomon111(m): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
lancee: This british people are just doing anything they like .. no be their fault
Not until our leaders get themselves together
The question goes ..Do we even have a choice for now ?
yes you have a choice.
Invest those huge monies in Nigeria.
There are opportunities everywhere if you look hard enough.
Nigeria is an investors delight,unfortunately the citizens themselves just want to travel out in search of the elusive greener pastures.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by lancee(m): 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
solomon111: yes you have a choice.
Invest those huge monies in Nigeria.
There are opportunities everywhere if you look hard enough.
Nigeria is an investors delight,unfortunately the citizens themselves just want to travel out in search of the elusive greener pastures.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU
Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by loswhite(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
jimie: U.K and their odd visa policies!!!!transacting in dollars thereby strengthening the dollar?
u get personal beef with dollars?
Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by guttentag(m): 12:24am On Dec 07, 2013
mkmyers45: Sometimes i want to scream at Nigerians for wanting to leave this country...but when you go out there and experience then you know why

Nigerians wont mind

Yes I wouldn't mind especially at this idle time that ASUU is on strick
Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by pussyeater(m): 12:37am On Dec 07, 2013
O.michael.O:
what is UK
A country in Ilorin...
Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 07, 2013
i just de luk ma papa. Y e no folo Oyibo go during slave trade? Him go de hide. Nw, dat oyiboland de cost plenty moni 2 go to. Mchew
Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by tomakint: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2013
Onye_Ibo: i just de luk ma papa. Y e no folo Oyibo go during slave trade? Him go de hide. Nw, dat oyiboland de cost plenty moni 2 go to. Mchew

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy, I don die of laffing hard grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by OmichaelO: 11:10am On Dec 07, 2013
pussyeater:
A country in Ilorin...

Wow..how can i get there?
Besides is ilorin not in kaduna?
Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by howfarwhatagwan: 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ok CBN should this be allowed? People can still pay online but in Naira why dollars? I think it is absolutely wrong
Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by tunddy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pls is the visa lottery still on ??
Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by pussyeater(m): 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
tunddy: Pls is the visa lottery still on ??
U dey sleep?
Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by pussyeater(m): 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
O.michael.O:

Wow..how can i get there?
Besides is ilorin not in kaduna?
Haha! See this guy! No oh. Ilorin is near Enugu
Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by tunddy(m): 1:45am On Dec 08, 2013
pussyeater:
U dey sleep?
lol hw do you mean?
Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by pussyeater(m): 7:26am On Dec 08, 2013
tunddy: lol hw do you mean?
Visa lottery wen dem don cancel since wen!
Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by OmichaelO: 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
pussyeater:
Haha! See this guy! No oh. Ilorin is near Enugu
Seriously
? thats why we have people like you here to help..
thanks..how many days will trekking there lapse? i want to start tomorrow
Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by pussyeater(m): 12:27am On Dec 09, 2013
O.michael.O:
Seriously
? thats why we have people like you here to help..
thanks..how many days will trekking there lapse? i want to start tomorrow
Michael to be honest! Wait let me ask ifa
Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by OmichaelO: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
pussyeater:
Michael to be honest! Wait let me ask ifa
wow..i commend you honest response.but please be quick am already prepared.

Waiting for you so i can set off
Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by pussyeater(m): 1:35am On Dec 10, 2013
O.michael.O:
wow..i commend you honest response.but please be quick am already prepared.

Waiting for you so i can set off
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by OmichaelO: 2:01am On Dec 10, 2013
pussyeater: grin grin grin
Hey mate,i kinda waited on you.guess ifa is using CSD dial up connecting TO access information or internet no jst dey.

PS: I have found someone that will lap me to UK.
Re: Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! by pussyeater(m): 4:21am On Dec 10, 2013
O.michael.O:
Hey mate,i kinda waited on you.guess ifa is using CSD dial up connecting TO access information or internet no jst dey.

PS: I have found someone that will lap me to UK.
Great! Ifa took to long to get back to me! Sorry bro!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG / Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos) / 220,000 Nigerians Apply For U.S. Visa In 2014 – U.S. Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.