Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

(photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? (4066 Views)

Nigerian Military Now Sells The Igirigi Armoured Vehicle Abroad / Former Lagos Governor Fashola In Mecca (Photo) / Nigerian Air Force Acquires Two AW101 Helicopters For VIP Transport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by teedeeone(m): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
According to a report on theparadigm, the Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola recently acquired two Land Rover BulletProof jeeps. The bullet proof cars which arrived the nation’s sea port in Apapa, Lagos is reportedly worth N610 million.

However, an official contacted inside the State House at Alausa claims not to know how much the bulletproof jeeps was bought.

SEE PHOTOS http://www.pointblank.com.ng/2013/12/photos-governor-fashola-acquires-two.html

Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by donphilopus: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
Upload the pix, or get out!

2 Likes

Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by teedeeone(m): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
donphilopus: Upload the pix, or get out!
u no get money to do subscription abi wetin?

3 Likes

Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by donphilopus: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
teedeeone: u no get money to do subscription abi wetin?
Anyhow! grin
Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by solapex: 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
teedeeone: According to a report on theparadigm, the Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola recently acquired two Land Rover BulletProof jeeps. The bullet proof cars which arrived the nation’s sea port in Apapa, Lagos is reportedly worth N610 million.

However, an official contacted inside the State House at Alausa claims not to know how much the bulletproof jeeps was bought.

SEE PHOTOS http://www.pointblank.com.ng/2013/12/photos-governor-fashola-acquires-two.html
U̶̲̥̅̊ don't have work abi. I knw you're paid to do this. you pple tink nigerians are clueless and don't have brain to tink just like Ūя̲̅ master abi. Pls how old are U̶̲̥̅̊? you must be a teenager
Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
Pics or am not wearing my christmas clothe
Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by teedeeone(m): 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
solapex: U̶̲̥̅̊ don't have work abi. I knw you're paid to do this. you pple tink nigerians are clueless and don't have brain to tink just like Ūя̲̅ master abi. Pls how old are U̶̲̥̅̊? you must be a teenager
lol paid to do what? dude u shd ask of my pedigree. i don vex make i upload d pix.... eba like u
Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by talktimi(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
Impressive ride. Governor Fash has taste abeg
Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by teedeeone(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
donphilopus: Anyhow! grin
shey u don see as fashola open teeth for the motor? abi na photoshop?

1 Like

Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by IleIfe2(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
Take it to EFCC, atleast you have evidence. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by talktimi(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
solapex: U̶̲̥̅̊ don't have work abi. I knw you're paid to do this. you pple tink nigerians are clueless and don't have brain to tink just like Ūя̲̅ master abi. Pls how old are U̶̲̥̅̊? you must be a teenager
which one be all these insults again sef ? Smh
Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by takedat(m): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
The picture showing him in the one of the vehicles paying toll is an old one. This is a recycled news sponsored by those who want to make justification for a minister's acquisition of N255million cars. Those spreading this 'unsubstantiated allegation' of Fashola's acquisition of two bulletproof vehicles for N600million are yet to produce proof(transaction documents-sales invoices, delivery notes and attestation documents) to support their claims. Abi SR no produce documents to back up the allegations against Ms. Oduah? @OP, Please 'Do the Needful' by supplying us with proof!

7 Likes

Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by IleIfe2(m): 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
take dat: The picture showing him in the one of the vehicles paying toll is an old one. This is a recycled news sponsored by those who want to make justification for a minister's acquisition of N255million cars. Those spreading this 'unsubstantiated allegation' of Fashola acquisition of two bulletproof vehicles for N600million are yet to produce proof(transaction documents-sales invoices, delivery notes and attestation documents) to support their claims. Abi SR no produce documents to back up the allegations against Ms. Oduah? @OP, Please 'Do the Needful' by supplying us with proof!

Allow them. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by donphilopus: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
teedeeone: shey u don see as fashola open teeth for the motor? abi na photoshop?
Did he get the armoured jeeps in a dubious way like Oduah?? If na true sha!!!
Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by takedat(m): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ile-Ife:

Allow them. grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin. Me sef go bring picture of Jonathan in his official car and claim that the car is 'reportedly worth' N1billion with nothing to support the claim! grin

1 Like

Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
I wonder what Dragon Surveillance and Consultancy Services have to say about the picture lifted off its website: http://www.dragon-surveillance.co.uk

13 Likes

Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by teedeeone(m): 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
take dat: The picture showing him in the one of the vehicles paying toll is an old one. This is a recycled news sponsored by those who want to make justification for a minister's acquisition of N255million cars. Those spreading this 'unsubstantiated allegation' of Fashola's acquisition of two bulletproof vehicles for N600million are yet to produce proof(transaction documents-sales invoices, delivery notes and attestation documents) to support their claims. Abi SR no produce documents to back up the allegations against Ms. Oduah? @OP, Please 'Do the Needful' by supplying us with proof!
see plenty grammar ooo. recycle? na dirty?
Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by takedat(m): 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
eGuerrilla: I wonder what Dragon Surveillance and Consultancy Services have to say about the picture lifted off its website: http://www.dragon-surveillance.co.uk
You be confirm e-Detective grin

1 Like

Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by donphilopus: 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
take dat: grin grin grin. Me sef go bring picture of Jonathan in his official car and claim that the car is 'reportedly worth' N1billion with nothing to support the claim! grin
Hahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dem sha wan twist this oduahgate matter. undecided

1 Like

Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by DahomeyAmazon(f): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dp
Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by DahomeyAmazon(f): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
These ruminants and their useless newspaper, the picture at the toll plaza was taken over a year ago, just few days after the toll became effective and the article says recently.
Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by Vado(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
eGuerrilla: I wonder what Dragon Surveillance and Consultancy Services have to say about the picture lifted off its website: http://www.dragon-surveillance.co.uk

Damnn hommie, have mercy on these kids grin grin . That was a checkmate right there.

1 Like

Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by plaindealer: 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2013

Seriously, all this efforts to lie everyday, make up stories and end up disgracing themselves?

The hate, anger and bitterness is getting out of control and must have consumed their lives..

2 Likes

Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by Omen100(m): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
[b]igbos, they have started claiming Mandela as one of their own. [/b]D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by Mikkyphaton: 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
omo so is dis a set up or wat. People just go around disturbing d peace of odas dis is not fair @all
Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by DahomeyAmazon(f): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
Holy molly, didn't see that coming

1 Like

Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
@Post,

Only the uninformed would fail to realise that the social media arena, for many, has become the new battleground of unresolved differences.
Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
badt guy
Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by geeez: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
For Stella's, we saw documents

Let's see the documents to back this claim
Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by deor03(m): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
Thread closed

Baseless accusations !

1 Like

Re: (photos) Governor Fashola Acquires Two N610m Armoured Jeeps? by gurnam: 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
The foolish OP ran away already...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lapo Loan Micro Finance Bank In Conjunction With Central Bank Of Nigeria. (cbn) / GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) / The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.