Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,682 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) (4063 Views)

Prof.osibanjo & Wife Accredited In Vgc(photos) / Prof Osibanjo Regarded As APC's Presidential Candidate In A Poster / Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by cbrass(m): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
I don't know if am wrong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by teemanbastos(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
dry post. SMH

5 Likes

Re: GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by deji68: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
The look on Buharis face ...Hmnn i no kuku get choice, na Tinubus party , but if i win e go no wetin be decree cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by cbrass(m): 9:29am On Dec 18, 2014
teemanbastos:
dry post. SMH

undecided
Re: GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by cbrass(m): 9:30am On Dec 18, 2014
deji68:
The look on Buharis face ...Hmnn i no kuku get choice, na Tinubus party , but if i win e go no wetin be decree cheesy cheesy

grin

2 Likes

Re: GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by luvmijeje(f): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2014
I don't want to criticise again...... but this guy looks so unvicepresidential. I even prefer Ameachi. APC should work on his carriage and start writing his narrative.

2 Likes

Re: GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2014
What I see is an appreciative look

5 Likes

Re: GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by Olaolufred(m): 10:00am On Dec 18, 2014
luvmijeje:
I don't want to criticise again...... but this guy looks so unvicepresidential. I even prefer Ameachi. APC should work on his carriage and start writing his narrative.

THE LOOK?

IS IT IN THE LOOK?

HE DOES NOT LOOK PROFESSORIAL.

HE DOES NOT LOOK SAN.

HE DOES NOT LOOK PASTORAL.

LIKE DAVID IN THE BIBLE DID NOT LOOK LIKE KING MATERIAL.

PEOPLE ARE TRULY DECIEVING PEOPLE. THAT IS PDP.

6 Likes

Re: GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by luvmijeje(f): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2014
Olaolufred:

THE LOOK?

IS IT IN THE LOOK?

HE DOES NOT LOOK SAN.

If you're quoting me next time please do use true life and not biblical example. This guy's carriage reminds me of Jonathan (I.e someone who never dreamt of being in a situation but mistakenly find himself there). As I said APC should work on it.

1 Like

Re: GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by knightsTempler: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2014
Looks like Buhari was forced to accept him as a VP. They look very odd together and you can tell Buhari isn't happy with him.

1 Like

Re: GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by Olaolufred(m): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2014
cbrass:

Hmmm...I don't think so, because there is no where it is written that he gave the orders

LEAVE HIM, THE COMMISION OF ENQUIRY INTO THE VIOLENCE SUBMITTED REPORT TO EBELLE, YET HE CAN NOT EXECUTE ITS RECOMMENDATIONS.

1 Like

Re: GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2014
OP OP OP OP OP OP OP! OP MESA!!!!!!! HEY!!!!
Re: GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by Iykopee(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2014
He looks unhappy cos failure is eminent in 2015. Systematically, the Hawks in APC have made their stance known to the people of South South that APC was neva conceived to accomodate National interest. Amaechi gotta learn and be wise.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by donphilopus: 11:34am On Dec 18, 2014
Some people are just so daft. Must he open his 32 like the clueless GEJ before you would know he's happy? If you compare this picture to the one he took with Okorocha, Atiku and Nda-Isaiah, you would see that the smile on his face now was the exact smile on his face in that picture.

1 Like

Re: GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by iluvnaija: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
Una no get job.

Oh! I forgot! TANOIDS lapdogs! OYA continue! Na only una waka come?

2 Likes

Re: GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
donphilopus:
Some people are just so daft. Must he open his 32 like the clueless GEJ before you would know he's happy? If you compare this picture to the one he took with Okorocha, Atiku and Nda-Isaiah, you would see that smile on his face now was the exact smile on his face in that picture.
They are jobless

1 Like

Re: GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by anonimi: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
Olaolufred:

THE LOOK?

IS IT IN THE LOOK?

HE DOES NOT LOOK SAN.

I thought it was the the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC with all the time, effort, money and propaganda packaging of the clueless old soldier that was "truly deceiving people"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by blackfase(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
I think you got something there & cant agree less with your position. Thats what happens when parochialism takes the better of our collective aspirations for a better choice of elective candidates. Hes got no proper track record of such high office, just a substitute for someone whereby hes just some "fill-in-the-gap" alternative. The good thing though is that he wont be the one calling the shots. I dont feel comfy with his choice at all, Oshiomole wuldv been a refreshin alternativ.

luvmijeje:

If you're quoting me next time please do use true life and not biblical example. This guy's carriage reminds me of Jonathan (I.e someone who never dreamt of being in a situation but mistakenly find himself there). As I said APC should work on it.
Re: GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by emiye(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
Na lie, check dis.

5 Likes

Re: GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by luvmijeje(f): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
blackfase:

I think you got something there & cant agree less with your position. Thats what happens when parochialism takes the better of our collective aspirations for a better choice of elective candidates. Hes got no proper track record of such high office, just a substitute for someone whereby hes just some "fill-in-the-gap" alternative. The good thing though is that he wont be the one calling the shots. I dont feel comfy with his choice at all, Oshiomole wuldv been a refreshin alternativ.

Yes he won't be the one calling the shot but he will be the one calling the shot in case of any incident. That's why any sane country take the position of vice president seriously.

If we had taken it seriously we won't have made the mistake called Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
Why is the Anabanjo looking like a dead Yaradua(RIP) ?

5 Likes

Re: GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by Esdb(m): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
luvmijeje:

eh! This is how much you humans now ridicule the bible?! Hmmm revelations has said it (men will become lovers of themselves rather than lovers of God) well you don't care since you don't even give a Bleep about God......

1 Like

Re: GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by Reptyle(m): 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
luvmijeje:

See!!!

I knew it would be only a matter of time before someone goes there! cheesy
Re: GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by luvmijeje(f): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
Esdb:
eh! This is how much you humans now ridicule the bible?! Hmmm revelations has said it (men will become lovers of themselves rather than lovers of God) well you don't care since you don't even give a Bleep about God......

Point of correction I love God..... I believe in him. But what I hate is seeing people bringing God into politics, especially seeing people misquoting verses and applying verses that's not applicable into politics.

For instance, the guy I quoted mention David...... Was David appointed or elected? Was David chosen by God or the people? Was David chosen in this millennium? Was David vying for the position of vice president?

1 Like

Re: GMB Unhappy With PROF Osibanjo Nomination? (check Pics) by luvmijeje(f): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Reptyle:

See!!!

I knew it would be only a matter of time before someone goes there! cheesy
Na you sabi

(1) (2) (Reply)

“i Only Wanted To Trend”- Gov Fayose Apologies To Buhari (see Tweets) / Atiku To Contests For 2019 President Under PDP / If Osibanjo Becomes President, Who Becomes VP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.