Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,994 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela (13413 Views)

Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election / Mimiko Declares 7-Days Of Mourning For Agagu / Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2013
redsquare:

You are an imbecil.e. Mandela is an African hero and deserve whatever respect accorded to him.3 days mourning does not men 3 days public holidays. It means flags all over the country would be flown at half-mast. What problem do you have with that? Is Nigeria the only country mourning Mandela's demise? What do you guys enjoy by jumping at every slightest opportunity to insult the president? It is not compulsory to comment on NL.

when ediots, are given cellphones, they post thrash like this...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 07, 2013
God4bid angry angry angry angry
Which stupid mourning..
4 who kwa..
Re: Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
what he need to do is declare three days of mourning for all those patience has killed with her gbagaun. that what he need to do

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela by UkwuNnu(m): 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
deejay_harry1:

when ediots, are given cellphones, they post thrash like this...

Sorry to burst your bubble but you are the daft one here. What is wrong on declaring mourning for Mandela? I believe you think is was public hols that was declared.
Even America flew its flag at half mast yesterday for Mandela.

Get an education son!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ukwu_Nnu:

Sorry to burst your bubble but you are the daft one here. What is wrong on declaring mourning for Mandela? I believe you think is was public hols that was declared.
Even America flew its flag at half mast yesterday for Mandela.

Get an education son!

i never asked you to tell me all this did i undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela by dady12: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
Shollyps: Space booked...make i finish eating my popcorn wit chelsea dry gin
6feets thgs
Re: Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela by packman: 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
[size=20pt]I AM TIRED OF HEARING OR EVEN SEEING THIS IDIOTS NAME[/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela by jamesbridget13(f): 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
Thank God its not public holidays. I ve had just too many n its effect is nothing 2 write home about
Re: Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela by Sweetlemon(f): 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
Aderupoko2: Won't there be three days public holiday ?

Abi o! If not I don't see any reason why he should make noise about it cos we are already mourning. The whole world is already mourning with or without any president telling them to do so.

That's how great Madiba was!
Re: Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
3days of national mourning in Nigeria for a southafrican that died in southafrica?? how many days of morning have we observed for nigerians killed in southafrica and other anti-nigeria countries? NOW I KNOW WHY PEOPLE SAY GEJ IS CLUELESS.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela by ceejay80s(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
redsquare:

You are an imbecil.e. Mandela is an African hero and deserve whatever respect accorded to him.3 days mourning does not men 3 days public holidays. It means flags all over the country would be flown at half-mast. What problem do you have with that? Is Nigeria the only country mourning Mandela's demise? What do you guys enjoy by jumping at every slightest opportunity to insult the president? It is not compulsory to comment on NL.
my friend sharaapp. Mourning and darkness wetin difference? The ediot leave us inside darkness for long
Re: Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela by PapaFejiro: 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
deejay_harry1: undecided

i used to think people were wrong about this president, but thus, he is acting foolishly.. .. 3 days mourning, in a country already in mourn daft
And you honestly think you are wise? (not insulting you). Even though we are already mourning the death of great Mandiba. The onus lies on the wise President to make a formal pronouncement to that effect. And it becomes official order for all flags to fly at half mast for the duration. I wonder if he was your father what arrogance and truancy you ll be exibiting.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela by bastien: 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
adisa204: Lwkmd

Sijo01: seriously

why una steal my pics from my thread witout commenting cry

https://www.nairaland.com/1545365/abeg-make-una-follow-me
Re: Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela by Nevahateme(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
Is not a must to comment on NL
Re: Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela by cap28: 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
Will those 3 days be used as a time of reflection by GEJ and his cronies ?

Will GEJ use the time to take a step back and reflect on the huge difference between himself and Madiba, will he marvel at the selflessness of a man who gave up everything in order to give his people a chance to be allowed to get an education, eat three square meals a day and have a fighting chance in life?

No those 3 days will probably be used to hatch more plans to take Nigeria down the path of ruin that it is currently on , it will be used as a time to dream up more looting schemes, more ways to hand over Nigeria's wealth to european and American predators in exchange for crumbs.

Nigeria is cursed.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela by Oildichotomy(m): 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
Not a bad idea
Only Flags ba?

Truth be told, Mandela's deeds are worth more than halfmast flags.
Infact Nigeria should built a statue of him and probably name a remarkable edifice after him not Aminu Kano Airport or whatnot.
Re: Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
Oildichotomy^:
Not a bad idea
Only Flags ba?

Truth be told, Mandela's deeds are worth more than halfmast flags.
Infact Nigeria should built a statue of him and probably name a remarkable edifice after him not Aminu Kano Airport or whatnot.

Mallam Aminu Kano was a Nigerian nationalist of the first order who, in the 1940s led a movement in the north in opposition to British rule. He was also instrumental to that region's progress in issues like women's voting rights and freedom of speech. He is a Nigerian hero and patriot who deserves every respect and honour accorded him in this country.
Re: Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela by Uwakuwak(f): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
donphilopus: We're already mourning!
for who?
Re: Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela by Solozzo(m): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
We should be mourning for Nigeria too, not only for Nelson Mandela

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela by Litmus: 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
Does Johnathan have Ghanaian advisers or something? because, i have to say, some of his actions do somewhat seem obsequious. Mandela is due some honorable mention clothe in affection, yes. Three days of National morning grates with me considering the number of soldiers and children we've lost, as a Nation, to Bokoharam without even so much as a minutes silence observed at any one time or even memorials structures set up in honor of the dead and living.

And, in relation to Bokoharam, it seems Johnathan is heading for France, as if he is a naughty schoolboy, at the behest of masterful France. Why-o-why-o-why? Jesus, and all this time, i thought only the, frankly, primitive,moronic, slavish,shameless leaders of French west African nations were heading to their slave masters French quarters.

France is largely responsible for the bloodshed in Central Africa and, along with Saudi Arabia, at the forefront of Bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela by ddeola: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
If you are serious about mourning Mandela, use him as the minimum standard for rating your performance and follow his examples. Stop the hypocricy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Denies Salary Cut For Ministers / Anambra, 4th Largest State GDP In Nigeria / Onnoghen Hints At Agriculture /farming As Source Of His Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.