Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book (1974 Views)

Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message / Women, Jewels Of Islam / Sharing your dreams - is it okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by tbaba1234: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
Assalamu Aleikum, my beloved,

I feel like the level of eeman in the Ummah is very low. If I am a reflection of the average Muslim then we are really down there.

One thing that boosts my eeman is the study of Allah's book. I feel we have to all have a kind of relationship with the Quran. It saves us from from weak Eeman or worse hypocrisy.

This thread is aimed at helping us achieve this.

We select a group of ayat to study weekly, and then write short reflections on issues that touch your heart.

I would be be using the following tafsirs:

I. Quran cover to cover by Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan
- focus on the grammatical nuances

Ii. Taddabbur I Quran by Amin Ahsan Islahi:

Focus on coherence

Iii.Maariful Quran by Mufti Muhammad Shafi.

- Background of revelation and views from the mufasiroon..

Ibn Kathir is available online from www.qtafsir.com

Everyone can get involved, let's make this interesting.
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by Sissie(f): 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
Wa alaikum salam, signing in.
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by deols(f): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
Let's get it started!! smiley
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
l'm in, Inshaa Allah
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by tbaba1234: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
So we start from

1st week - Surah Fatiha (1-7)
2nd week- Surah Baqarah (1-13) (too much??)

1st week -6th December - 13th December..

If you finish before the week, you can post your reflections, In sha Allah
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by deols(f): 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
This is challenging. I like..
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by tbaba1234: 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
smiley smiley Let's do this...
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by lanrexlan(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ma sha Allah,I am also in.
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
Aslmn alykm.Am in
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by WHees(m): 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
I like this..
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by golpen(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
I'm in in shaa ALLAH...salaamu alaykum..
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by lexsals4real(m): 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
I subscribe to it.
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by BetaThings: 7:41am On Dec 08, 2013
tbaba1234: Assalamu Aleikum, my beloved,

I feel like the level of eeman in the Ummah is very low. If I am a reflection of the average Muslim then we are really down there.

One thing that boosts my eeman is the study of Allah's book. I feel we have to all have a kind of relationship with the Quran. It saves us from from weak Eeman or worse hypocrisy.

This thread is aimed at helping us achieve this.

We select a group of ayat to study weekly, and then write short reflections on issues that touch your heart.

I would be be using the following tafsirs:

I. Quran cover to cover by Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan
- focus on the grammatical nuances

Ii. Taddabbur I Quran by Amin Ahsan Islahi:

Focus on coherence

Iii.Maariful Quran by Mufti Muhammad Shafi.

- Background of revelation and views from the mufasiroon..

Ibn Kathir is available online from www.qtafsir.com

Everyone can get involved, let's make this interesting.

Salaam

Excellent idea. Maariful Qur'an is also available on the net but it is heavy
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by tbaba1234: 8:09am On Dec 08, 2013
BetaThings:

Salaam

Excellent idea. Maariful Qur'an is also available on the net but it is heavy

Good book but i do not always agree with his ideas but good particularly in the area of what classical scholars say about an ayah and background info.
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by tbaba1234: 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
Alhamdulilah, I have been able to read through two of the three tafsirs. Taddabbur I Quran by Amin Ahsan Islahi and Maariful Quran by Mufti Muhammad Shafi.

I really enjoyed Taddabbur I Quran by Amin Ahsan Islahi and couldn't put it down. So i would summarise my reflections from it.

Reflection 1

The coherence of the discourse in Surah fatiha is amazing. Once we reflect about the things all around us, we realise that so many processes are involved in making our lives worth living. Look at a morsel of food. The amount of things working together in the universe, (the rainfall, sunlight, right soil etc,) so that we can have that food are just incredible. Thousands of processes are taking place for the food to be available to you and you control none of the processes. We are not entitled to any of it.

A person reflecting on the blessings of life as well as the nourishment and sustenance of it comes quickly to the conclusion that Alhamdu lillahi rabbi alAAalameena ( Praise and gratitude are for Allah, master of all nations/people) because truly we could not encompass even one blessing of Allah if you thought about it carefully. You realises that thanks and gratitude can not be to any creation but the one who controls creation.

.....'If you tried to count God’s favours you could never calculate them: man is truly unjust and ungrateful. Surah 14:34

Look at our eyesight, the internal nerves and processes that make the eyes work and then reflect on the sun that even makes it possible to see. It is incredible when you truly reflect on these things.

The only reasonable explanation for this care shown to us is the compassion and benevolence of the creator. The fact that He is Ar rahman (Extremely Merciful/compassionate) and Ar rahim (Always Merciful).

That is the only explanation that makes sense. It is this overflowing mercy that accounts for the sustenance and nourishment of Life on the earth.

The Overwhelming and consistent mercy opens us fresh avenues of understanding because it shows the inevitability of and the need for a Judgement day. A day of equity and justice where the wicked will be punished for their sins and the righteous rewarded for good.

The final day of Judgement is an essential consequence of Allah's grace and mercy, the fact that he is Ar rahman (Extremely Merciful/compassionate) and Ar rahim (Always Merciful). A merciful God indeed must bring about a day to judge between Good and Evil, rewarding one for goodness and the other for evil. It would be fundamentally wrong and negate the Allah's grace and mercy if evil people are allowed to get away with their crimes and the victims fail to get justice. It is in this light that the Quran says:

Should We treat those who submit to Us as We treat those who do evil? What is the matter with you? On what basis do you judge? (Surah 68:35-16)

Allah makes it clear that a day of Judgement is an attribute of his mercy:

....Say, ‘To God. He has taken it upon Himself to be merciful. He will certainly gather you on the Day of Resurrection, which is beyond all doubt. Those who deceive themselves will not believe. (Surah 6:12)

This extreme mercy leads us to this conclusion: Maliki yawmi alddeeni (Master of the day of Judgement)

Gratitude the basis of religion

After observing the signs of Allah's providence, mercy and Justice, the human being who reflects deeply on his own life and the universe is overwhelmed with a sense of gratitude and a strong urge to adore Allah and to call Him for help. This natural reaction comes from deep reflection.

This deep-seated sense of gratitude lies at the heart of a human being's quest for religion, and sets him on a path to Allah. A human being who reflects on the reality of life can come to this conclusion on his own:

Iyyaka naAAbudu wa-iyyaka nastaAAeenu (You alone do we worship and you alone do we ask for help)

It is a natural consequence on reflection on the overwhelming mercy and providence in this world.

The need for prophethood

Anyone can observe the manifestation of Allah's mercy all around us and come to the conclusion to worship God and call upon him for help. For an honest, thinking person, it is not difficult to come to these conclusions.

An honest person can successfully get to this point based on his human nature and reasoning ability but beyond that his steps might falter. We see many people searching for the true religion. This person might find it difficult to answer questions on how to get closer to his God, who he intends to worship.

A person on his own, might be unable to come to the truth without some help because of the deficiency of human knowledge. This desire leads the human to supplicate for guidance, a passionate plea for help: Ihdina alssirata almustaqeema (Guide us to the straight path)

A person can not on his own find the right way to worship without the aid of prophets and messengers. The prophet are given books via angels. These books are essential for the guidance of humanity.

In this truly magnificent way, Surah Fatiha covers the three pillars of Iman..

i. It starts with an argument of tawhid because praise and gratitude can only be belong to the one who provides all these thing not the creation.

ii. Then it brings up the argument for the day of Judgement as that is a necessary part of Allah's mercy.

iii. The need for risalla (Angels, Books and Prophets) for the guidance of humanity

It is so beautiful how the articles of faith are covered in this surah...

SubhanAllah.

3 Likes

Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by tbaba1234: 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
Longer than i wanted but oh well...
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by kemiola89(f): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
^^ not too long. Quite simple and well explanatory!
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by pmc01(m): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
smiley
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by tbaba1234: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
I am looking forward to the reflection of others, In sha Allah.

2nd week- Surah Baqarah (1-5)

2nd week -13th December - 20th December..
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by lanrexlan(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
Surah Al-Fatiha is also called Umm-Ul-Kitab[Mother of the book].
Now,to my little reflection.
Alhamudulilah Robbil Alamin
This means all forms of praise is for Allah(swt) alone.It's not only praise and thankfulness to Allah but also has in its meaning the oneness of Allah built in it.
''Indeed,all praise is due to Allah who is the creator of everybody and every thing''.Hence,the first pillar of Islam ''Imaan'' is built in this brief phrase.
Furthermore,the first verse of this Surah also means Allah is the creator,Nourisher and Sustainer of all worlds known and unknown.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Waqiyah 56:68 -Do you see the water which you drink? Is it you who cause it from the rain clouds to come down or are We the one who bring it down? If We wished,We would have made it bitter(and unusable).Why,then don't you thank Allah?.If one reflects on the signs of Allah and his mercies on us,then one should be able to say Alhamudulilah Robbil Alamin.

Al-Rahman and Al-Raheem
Both words come from the same root Al-Ramah.Al-Rahman means the mercy from the beginning to the end.All creatures of Allah enjoys his mercies[Rain,sunshine,etc] but a few thank Allah for his mercies.
Al-Raheem is the complete or total mercy.This word can be used for human beings as well.For example,a person may wish to show mercy to his fellow man and a she goat shows mercy to its kid for not trampling it to death when she gave birth to it.
Prophet Muhammad(pbuh)is a mercy to mankind[Surah Al-Anbiyaa 21:107] and also an embodiment of mercy to the believers[Surah At-Tawbah 9:128]

Maliki yawmi alddeeni
Allah(swt) being Al-Rahman to all his creatures on earth by providing their needs which a few which are believers give thanks will be Al-Raheem on the day of Judgement.This is the day of weighing the good and bad deeds of everyone,the day in which there will be no injustice and Allah will in his mercy being the Al-Raheem admits the believers to paradise based on their deeds.

Iyyaka naAAbudu waiyyaka nastaAAeenu
You(Alone) we worship and You(Alone) we ask for help.Hence all form of praise is for Allah who created us and has been merciful to us by providing our needs.He's also the master of the day of Judgement who will be Al-Raheem to the believers by admitting them into paradise.Then should we not worship Him alone and submit to Him alone?

Iddina Siratal Mustakeem

Guide us to the straight Path.Allah provides guidance in three forms.
firstly,Allah provides guidance to all his creatures.The trees,the animals etc have their guidance by praising and glorifying Allah[Surah Al-Isra 17:44,Surah An-Nur 24:41].Hence everything has guidance to follow,for example the ear can't be used for seeing and eyes for hearing.That's their guidance to follow and Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Maryam 19:93 -Nothing comes in this universe except as obedient servant of Allah.If Allah haven't provide guidance to his creatures,imagine how the world would have been.Everything has its guidance from Allah.
Secondly,Allah provides guidance through messengers and his holy books brought by honoured slaves(Angels) and thirdly Allah can provide direct guidance to his chosen people.
Why do we ask Allah to guide us to the straight path? His messengers are indeed on the right path,but we need increase in guidance and Allah can increase it for anyone,nobody can consider himself above necessity.

Siratal allatheena anAAamta AAalayhim ghayri almaghdoobi AAalayhim wala alddalleena

Show us the path of those whom your blessings were showered.
Allah is guiding us to look for the straight path in the light of the Quran in the good company of good people who are present in all ages.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah An-Nisa 4:69 -Whosoever obey Allah and the prophet then they will be in the company of those whom Allah has bestowed his grace of the prophets,the truthful,the martyrs and the pious people.This is what we are yearning for,guidance from Allah to right path that was trod by righteous people.

Not the path of those who earn your anger or those who went astray.
This is just pointing to those who disobey Allah and killed the prophets sent to them,denied Allah's signs and many more.The prophet(pbuh) said these people are the Jews and Christians.

In the end,we should say Alhamudulilah to Allah for guiding us to light of Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by busar(m): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
JazaakumullAhu khayran- following this.....
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by tbaba1234: 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
JazakAllahu khairan Lanre... Excellent.

Jews and christians are examples of ghayri almaghdoobi AAalayhim wala alddalleena but it is not exclusive to them.

Muslims can also fall into both categories.

Knowledge without action fall into almaghdoobi AAalayhim

Action without knowledge falls into wala alddalleena.

And Allah knows best.
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by tbaba1234: 2:46am On Dec 09, 2013
Gem 1

1. The surah begins with an introduction of Allah; What we call Knowledge…

a. Alhamdu lillahi rabbi alAAalameena
b. Alrrahmani alrraheemi
c. Maliki yawmi alddeeni

All of these are knowledge.

2. Knowledge leads to action… The next ayah describes action.
a. Iyyaka naAAbudu wa-iyyaka nastaAAeenu
This is action

3. Then the next ayah describes those with Knowledge and action, Guidance is when you balance knowledge with action
a. Ihdina alssirata almustaqeema
b. Sirata allatheena anAAamta AAalayhim
Knowledge with Action

4. Then it describes those with knowledge but no action
a. ghayri almaghdoobi AAalayhim
Knowledge but no action

5. Then it describes those with action but no knowledge
a. wala alddalleena

Action but no knowledge

Balance… The surah has the flow
1. Knowledge
2. Action
3. Knowledge with action
4. Knowledge without action
5. Action without knowledge.

The whole thing is balanced between knowledge and action, It is incredible, SubhanAllah.The Quran is one shot, no editing , nothing. But that is not all…
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by tbaba1234: 2:55am On Dec 09, 2013
Gem 2.
In a hadith qudsi, When we recite the according to the hadith:

Iyyaka naAAbudu wa-iyyaka nastaAAeenu (Wa means and)

Allah responds that: This ayah is common between Me and my slave.

This means that the ayah is common between Allah and his slave.

The first part of the surah is for the slave: Knowledge about Allah

The last part is for Allah : Request by the slave

The middle Ayah is between Allah and his slave

Now check this:

The conclusion and result of the first part of the surah after knowledge of Allah is given is
Iyyaka naAAbudu

The beginning and explanation of the second part ( the ask for help) is the second part
iyyaka nastaAAeen

Iyyaka naAAbudu is conclusion/result of the first part

iyyaka nastaAAeen is the explanation of the second part

Again balance…. But there is more….

Gem 3

3. We know about nouns and verbs …. Nouns are permanent, Verbs are temporary (Subject to time)…..

In the Arabic language, there are two types of sentences,

i. Noun sentences

ii. Verb sentences.

The Noun sentences are permanent. The verb sentences are not. A simple rule is that a noun sentence begins with a noun and a verb sentence starts with a verb.

The first part of the surah is about Allah

The middle part (Iyyaka naAAbudu wa-iyyaka nastaAAeenu) is about us and Allah

The last part is about us…

The first part is about Allah and it is a noun sentence and hence it is more appropriate that noun sentence are used. Allah is permanent

The last part is about us and it is a verb sentence.. We are temporary

The middle part (Iyyaka naAAbudu wa-iyyaka nastaAAeenu) cannot be grouped into either verb sentence or noun sentence… It has the characteristics of both noun and verb sentences… It is between us and Allah

When you study this, you are blown away…

All of this was revealed at one shot, no editorial process, no adjusting, nothing. You study this and you just say ‘wow, word of God’…

And there is more…
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by tbaba1234: 2:57am On Dec 09, 2013
Gem 4

Just like most surahs the beginning and the end are linked…

Allah described himself as the ‘Master of the alameen’ (nations of people)

In the end, Allah described nations of people into three parts

i. Those who He favoured
ii. Those who receive anger
iii. those who are lost

That is all of humanity.. we will be divided into these three groups…

The last ayah is a tafseer (commentary) for the first ayah,

Balance, Balance Balance

Balance between knowledge and action, between noun and verb, between mercy and justice….

But there is more

Gem 5

Allah says

Alhamdulilah

Every single human being has their own personal taste of hamd.

Allah says

Alrrahmani alrraheemi

Every single person has their own taste of mercy

Allah says..

Maliki yawmi alddeeni

Every single person would individually face Allah on Judgement

Everything about the introduction was personal, I, I, I.., Every single person will have their individual experiences….

However when we get to the next ayah, it changes

Iyyaka naAAbudu wa-iyyaka nastaAAeenu

It becomes WE, WE, WE for the rest of the surah

This surah is a balance between individual knowledge and collective action…

The definition of a Muslim is balance and we have to work together. But there is more:
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by tbaba1234: 2:59am On Dec 09, 2013
Gem 6

The last surah of the Quran is Suratul Nas…. The prophet used to recite from surah An nas to the fatiha… It is as if the Quran didn’t end….

There is an incredible balance between the first surah of the Quran and the last surah.

i. The first surah begins with a positive word, Alhamdulilah… The last surah begins with a word that is negative in nature “Qul aAAoothu’ (Say: I seek refuge ). Life is good, Life is difficult… balance in both situations

ii. Surah fatiha begins with a noun, Surah An nas begins with a verb

iii. Surah fatiha says rabbil alameen , Surah nas says rabbi alnnasi….. rabb in both places

iv. Surah fatiha says Malik yawn mi deen, Surah nas Malik Nas… Malik in both places

Surah an nas does not mention mercy because the context is totally different, it is not about seeking mercy, it is about protection not mercy.

v. In Surah fatiha we say Iyyaka abudu, Who do we worship and enslave ourselves to? Allah… Surah An Nas says Ilahi nas…. (the God of mankind)…

vi. In fatiha we mentioned, two kinds of bad influences…. -Those who receive anger -Those who are lost In surah An nas, two kinds of negative influence - Jinn - Men vii. In surah fatiha, the pronoun We is used… In Surah An nas the pronoun I is used.

Individually, we get negative influences from men and Jinn..

Collectively, we get negative influences from failed nations

Everything is balanced…. SubhanAllah....
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by kayword(m): 4:08am On Dec 09, 2013
Sunhanallah! How great Allah is!
I once listened to a tafsir on suratul fathia, but it it was not complete. Hoping to supplement this with it. May Allah increase us all in knowledge and eeman.
Fully subscribed...
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by lanrexlan(m): 11:25am On Dec 09, 2013
tbaba1234: JazakAllahu khairan Lanre... Excellent.

Jews and christians are examples of ghayri almaghdoobi AAalayhim wala alddalleena but it is not exclusive to them.

Muslims can also fall into both categories.

Knowledge without action fall into almaghdoobi AAalayhim

Action without knowledge falls into wala alddalleena.

And Allah knows best.

Wa Iyyakum sir.Can we say those that oppose the authentic creed of Islam and opposing the prophet(pbuh) are also among those that went astray?
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by tbaba1234: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
lanrexlan: Wa Iyyakum sir.Can we say those that oppose the authentic creed of Islam and opposing the prophet(pbuh) are also among those that went astray?

It depends, People can oppose Islam even when knowledge is available to them.

They can fall into both categories but let us look within. Each time we commit sins deliberately, are we not incurring anger.
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by lanrexlan(m): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
tbaba1234:

It depends, People can oppose Islam even when knowledge is available to them.

They can fall into both categories but let us look within. Each time we commit sins deliberately, are we not incurring anger.
Yes,we are because we are transgressing Allah's boundaries.
Seriously,I never look at it in this way.Thought that verse is exclusive to Jews and christians alone.Thanks for the enlightenment,Jazakumullah Khaira.
May Allah's anger never descend on us and may He keep us on the straight path.
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by tbaba1234: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
Now let us tie up ghayri almaghdoobi AAalayhim wala alddalleena

Imagine i have two sons, I leave a cake on the table and i tell one of them, not to eat the cake. This one has been given the information not to eat the cake, the other brother does not know. I come back and meet the two of them eating the cake.

Who am i angry at? Obviously the one i told… The other would say, i was lost, i didn’t know…

I have the right the right to be angry at the one i told. The one who knew what to do and didn’t do it is the one i get angry at.

Imagine i tell a student, these are the questions for the test tomorrow and these are the answers. Inspite of this information, the student fails the test. I have the right to get angry. The guy who missed the class the day before and fails is lost.

almaghdoobi AAalayhim refers to people who have knowledge but did not make good use of that knowledge, people who knew better.

wala alddalleen refers to those who performed wrong actions because they didn’t know better… they didn’t have proper knowledge. Imagine the police stops you for a crime and you say ‘ I didn’t know’… Is he going to let you go? No. Ignorance is not a valid excuse…

The prophet said that an example of almaghdoobi AAalayhim is the jews and an example of wala alddalleen is Christians.

Whenever Allah describes the jews in the Quran, he describes them as knowing better and the Christians as not knowing any better.

We also fall into the danger of falling into these two categories; whenever we commit actions even when we know better and when we do things without any proper knowledge.

Allah did not put jews and Christians in the ayah because we also are in the danger of falling into any of these categories. If we are not in this danger, we will not have to ask…
Re: Quran Study Group- Sharing Jewels From The Beautiful Book by busar(m): 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
This surah goes beyond mere recitation. Got to get this on my head whenever I'm reciting in swolah.
Very interesting..........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet / Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! / For Purification In The Family Two Jordanian Sisters Lost Their Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.