Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,319 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Why Do Whites Love Mandela And Hate Mugabe? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Whites Love Mandela And Hate Mugabe? (3147 Views)

Ndiigbo: The Love For Jonathan And Hate To Ngige,okorocha Etc. / Can Jonathan Win Election Through A Campaign Of Personal Attacks And Hate? / Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Whites Love Mandela And Hate Mugabe? by adconline(m): 1:31am On Dec 07, 2013
ROSSIKE:

You don't need to fraudulently reduce Nigeria's life expectancy just to support your slavehood. Cuba has only 10 million people to cater for, so comparing them to Nigeria is madness. And Mugabe has achieved a LOT, including redistributing the land and resources to his people - the greatest gift he could ever bequeath them. What can you offer the people of Zimbabwe except servitude to your white overlords?

What's Naija life expectancy? Do you know anything about sample in statistics? Size of Naija does not matter? Naija silly argument: I don't believe it without providing different fact. U can disagree with me, but U CAN'T make and own ur fact! Patriot on expired crack!
Re: Why Do Whites Love Mandela And Hate Mugabe? by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 07, 2013
ROSSIKE:

You don't need to fraudulently reduce Nigeria's life expectancy just to support your slavehood. Cuba has only 10 million people to cater for, so comparing them to Nigeria is madness. And Mugabe has achieved a LOT, including redistributing the land and resources to his people - the greatest gift he could ever bequeath them. What can you offer the people of Zimbabwe except servitude to your white overlords?
How did he fraudulently reduce Nigeria's life expectancy? Actually, he mad a mistake because it's 47yrs old, not 48yrs old. And how is Cuba, dealing with all its sanctions, a crazy comparison with Nigeria?

Dude, u got issues with this fake panafricanism of urs.
Re: Why Do Whites Love Mandela And Hate Mugabe? by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:38am On Dec 07, 2013
Because Mandela was a bridge builder, an altruist, an amiable, charismatic man of peace - loved by all who met and knew him. Lauded by the whites and worshipped among his black folk. He was strong of conviction and courageous, yet showed an incredible capacity for forgiveness of his past oppressors.

Mugabe is a corrupt, murderous, tyrranical megalomaniac who set his nation decades backward with his incompetence and refused to cede power to the people. The same countrymen he has deluded several idiots into believing that he's trying to free, only to imprison and bind them in his own shackles - even as millions of them flock other Southern African nations. A hero he is not. And he will die only to be worshipped by the few cronies who have fed fat off enough crumbs from his table. The rest of his country men and the world will see him for the vile, despicabe being he is.
Re: Why Do Whites Love Mandela And Hate Mugabe? by pussyeater(m): 4:20am On Dec 07, 2013
Laja Laba: U are welcome to Zimbabwe anytime my friend..Zimbabwe the best country ever!
Did I hear u say ever!
Re: Why Do Whites Love Mandela And Hate Mugabe? by adconline(m): 4:48am On Dec 07, 2013
kingoflag: How did he fraudulently reduce Nigeria's life expectancy? Actually, he mad a mistake because it's 47yrs old, not 48yrs old. And how is Cuba, dealing with all its sanctions, a crazy comparison with Nigeria?

Dude, u got issues with this fake panafricanism of urs.

Thanks for getting it right! You never win with these idiots cos they are allergic to facts. It reminds me of a discussion I had with a vegetarian who said to me "you can get protein from vegetables but your problem is that U have been brainwashed to think that meat is a major source of protein"
How can you argue with this idiot?
Re: Why Do Whites Love Mandela And Hate Mugabe? by 99100(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2013
Op, u got me thinking...
These westerners controls the international media and thus can influence peoples perception of a country,leader or person.
Nevertheless i believe Mandela is a hero but decline to believe Mugabe is a dictator.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Whites Love Mandela And Hate Mugabe? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
Well if a regime has been there for +27 years and inflation has risen so high, then there should be a change

If they need a change, they should have taken him out through ballots over these years.
Re: Why Do Whites Love Mandela And Hate Mugabe? by Horus(m): 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
Re: Why Do Whites Love Mandela And Hate Mugabe? by cap28: 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Because he let them get away with all the atrocities they committed against the black people of south Africa and he calmed the black south African youth who were ready to plunge the country into civil war rather than go on living like slaves in their own country. The white parasitic population of south Africa and the white owned corporations would have had to sit back and watch all of their loot go up in flames. Whitey being the snake he is realised the game was up and decided to broker a peace deal with someone who could calm the teeming angry black masses in south Africa and that person was Mandela.

Not only did he let them get away with their terrible treatment of the rightful owners of the land he also let them keep all of their ill gotten wealth as well. THis is why he is lauded as a hero today by these snakes. NO white man has anything good to say about a freedom fighter because that freedom fighters ideals are usually diametrically opposed to their own greedy and selfish ideals.

Mugabe started out as their boy but later turned against them by speeding up the land reform programme which the whites had no intention of honouring.

Moral of the story - the only good black man to whitey is an obedient, non threatening submissive one who puts the interest of the west and its multinational corporations above the interests of his own people.

Not that I am criticising Madiba - I think a man who sacrificed 27 years of his life for his people is a man who should be idolised and respected despite any other mistakes he might have made.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Whites Love Mandela And Hate Mugabe? by LajaLaba: 5:46am On Dec 08, 2013
cap28: Because he let them get away with all the atrocities they committed against the black people of south Africa and he calmed the black south African youth who were ready to plunge the country into civil war rather than go on living like slaves in their own country. The white parasitic population of south Africa and the white owned corporations would have had to sit back and watch all of their loot go up in flames. Whitey being the snake he is realised the game was up and decided to broker a peace deal with someone who could calm the teeming angry black masses in south Africa and that person was Mandela.

Not only did he let them get away with their terrible treatment of the rightful owners of the land he also let them keep all of their ill gotten wealth as well. THis is why he is lauded as a hero today by these snakes. NO white man has anything good to say about a freedom fighter because that freedom fighters ideals are usually diametrically opposed to their own greedy and selfish ideals.

Mugabe started out as their boy but later turned against them by speeding up the land reform programme which the whites had no intention of honouring.

Moral of the story - the only good black man to whitey is an obedient, non threatening submissive one who puts the interest of the west and its multinational corporations above the interests of his own people.

Not that I am criticising Madiba - I think a man who sacrificed 27 years of his life for his people is a man who should be idolised and respected despite any other mistakes he might have made.

Hahahahahahaha clowns lets celebrate Abacha, Idi Amin too and while u are it u are all welcome to Zimbabwe...
Re: Why Do Whites Love Mandela And Hate Mugabe? by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 08, 2013
This ROSSIKE and Cap28 are two jokers. So you see Mugabe as a hero? Because he forcefully took land from the white farmers to his cronies? Whdre are the farms today? That only shows the depth of his foolishness. Even if you wanted to take the land from them, at least those who were to take over would at least gained experience or learnt how to manage the farms. Or he would have initiated a policy of 50 percent black at first in management and ownership of land and after maybe a decade, ease the whites off. But he decided to act like a fool, and people are supporting him?
Re: Why Do Whites Love Mandela And Hate Mugabe? by nagoma(m): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2013
Eziachi: White or no white, Mugabe is difficult to be loved by any decent human being irrespective of your skin colour. He is a psychopathic murderer, economic looter, election fraudster and the most tyranical dictators of the 21st century, that change the country's law book like toilet roll, if that is what young African will looks up to as a role model just to score a pointless racial point, I can only say that we are damned.

You are thoroughly brainwashed. They got you where they want everybody to be. Sorry.
Re: Why Do Whites Love Mandela And Hate Mugabe? by LajaLaba: 6:45am On Dec 08, 2013
nagoma:

You are thoroughly brainwashed. They got you where they want everybody to be. Sorry.
Oh really?tell me what i dont know
Re: Why Do Whites Love Mandela And Hate Mugabe? by cap28: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
PocketEconomist: This ROSSIKE and Cap28 are two jokers. So you see Mugabe as a hero? Because he forcefully took land from the white farmers to his cronies? Whdre are the farms today? That only shows the depth of his foolishness. Even if you wanted to take the land from them, at least those who were to take over would at least gained experience or learnt how to manage the farms. Or he would have initiated a policy of 50 percent black at first in management and ownership of land and after maybe a decade, ease the whites off. But he decided to act like a fool, and people are supporting him?

When the land was being stolen from its rightful owners was it taken away from them gradually or taken quickly and forcefully?
And are you telling me that the black Zimbabwean farmers did not know how to farm their own land until the whites came along to show them how to do it?
so taking back land from thiefs and giving it back to the rightful owners is acting the fool ? this your logic is something else.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Whites Love Mandela And Hate Mugabe? by isalegan2: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Why Do Whites Love Mandela And Hate Mugabe?

Because they want a forgiving negro more than one that will stand up and pay them back in kind for all the injustices and persecutions they've wrought on people of colour all over the world. Imagine the fear in them. Just imagine. They ask you to swallow indignities that they never would. So, of course they know it is in their interest and their children's interest to elevate a former victim that turns the other cheek. Not one that remembers and may seek vengeance or demand restitution.

I remember someone commenting on Farakhan's "Day of Atonement March" many years ago. This person, on TV - a woman on the street talking to a reporter, I think - said, "Look at this, a public day of atonement for Black people; why not ask those who have done the most evil and put many Black people in the position they continue to fight to overcome, to atone for all their sins?!"

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima / Picture Of Amalgamation Day Celebration On January 1, 1914 / Jonathan Hits Back At APC, Kwankwaso, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.