Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,540 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? (1581 Views)

If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / She Dumped Me Over A Picture / Dumped For Being A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? by Godnifemi(m): 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
I’m confused and worried, I just found out
that my new boss is the man my wife
dumped a few years ago to marry me.
Apparently the man was planning to marry her and
even saw her through her university days
financially and also supported her family.
My wife and I met during our NYSC, fell in love and
got married shortly after. My wife found a way of
breaking up with her ex (my new boss).
Now 4 years into our marriage, there’s a big issue.
I just got this really good job and my direct boss
happens to be the man my wife dumped for me.
Unfortunately he knows who I am because he
confronted me back when my wife left him for me,
but since I started this job, he hasn’t said anything
to me but I noticed he excludes me from most of
the activities that concern staff and I suspect he’s
trying to sabotage me.
He hasn’t done anything yet, I’m just worried that
he has bad plans for me. Should I quit or should I
wait to see what he’s up to? I don’t look forward to
going to work at all.
What's do I do?

Re: My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
hmmmm...
Re: My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? by Burnaaboi(m): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
talk 2 im abt it...and if he do lyk a md person abeg pack well oooo...u ar a man u cant beg....wimps

1 Like

Re: My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? by Les: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
Psquare- uncle please tell us a story.
me- uncle please tell us another story......
Re: My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? by Exponental(m): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2013
Ur past is hunting u abiii. U shldnt av made a woman break anoda man's heart, she could do same to u too.
Anyway, just be positive n do ur work deligently.
Re: My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? by clemz85(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2013
Op that was in the past, even if you were the cause of the dumping, take it as destiny, men understands better with their fellow, he too could, and if he is married now the that past is totaled.

my 1naira opinion
Re: My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? by Obiagu1(m): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2013
Quit your job.
Re: My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? by Godnifemi(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
Exponental: Ur past is hunting u abiii. U shldnt av made a woman break anoda man's heart, she could do same to u too.
Anyway, just be positive n do ur work deligently.
I didn't cause der brekdown

1 Like

Re: My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? by Akuneshiobike(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Godnifemi:
if nt u den who? What was ur actions like during dat period. Do u knw hw painful it feels 2 b dumped by a women after all dis financial assistance in her education, nt only her education, her family as well. Women can b nonchalant and foolish ooo!
My friend u beta get ur mind prepared for any eventuality. Pray hard as well.
Re: My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
oP na dye be that for you oh
Re: My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Godnifemi:
is he married now?
Re: My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? by Gabreal1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
@op, juss act normal, if he seeks trouble don't giv it to him. . ."trouble makers expect you to fight back, conquer dem wit your peace"
Re: My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? by Godnifemi(m): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
jimmy4x:
is he married now?
Yes he is
Re: My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? by Godnifemi(m): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
Akuneshiobike: if nt u den who? What was ur actions like during dat period. Do u knw hw painful it feels 2 b dumped by a women after all dis financial assistance in her education, nt only her education, her family as well. Women can b nonchalant and foolish ooo!
My friend u beta get ur mind prepared for any eventuality. Pray hard as well.
I know but while we were dating she didn't mentioned him n I feel mayb she doesn't love him
Re: My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? by SQURA(f): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
Godnifemi:
Yes he is

hmm go about your normal life, nothing will happen. be diligent in your work, and most of all acquire a skill you can use to build your side business incase the hammer falls down. But do you know its when you think of doom often enough it comes to you? my advice, dont visit this thread again and live your normal life, love your wife, the stars will align for your favor (that is if you dont put your hands in evil doings or thoughts)
Re: My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? by Psychedelia(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
Be a man about it, dude.
Your confidence alone would scare him shitless, cuz trust me, even though he's ranked higher than you, he'll always feel inadequate around you.
In an attempt to 'measure up' he might try to knock your self-esteem down a few notches by either trying to humiliate you in public or in front of your wife by deliberately black-balling your promotion or what-what. But trust me, the second you arrange a personal meeting/lunch with him outside the workplace and let him know you're aware of his petty boyish antics, and how the woman of his dreams dumped him for you, I tell you, he would practically do his best to AVOID you. Even personal shame no go fit gree am to look you directly in the eyes anymore. But most importantly, he wouldn't want to fire you or pick on you, cuz he might not be sure how much dirt you've got on him.
No amount of money can heal a man's fractured ego.
Re: My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
What do you want us to do? Fight for you,or what,see NECO question.
Re: My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do? by sauceEEP(m): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
@ op I guess your the LIBer that posted the story on lindaikejiblog but something tells me you just lifted the story from LIB. http://lindaikeji..com/2013/12/dear-lib-readers-my-new-boss-is-my.html

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Saved My Life Today....guys Help Me N Thank God, Sincerely! / Can You Kiss Your Husband/wife In Front Of Your Kids / When Your Wife To Be Does Something This Stupid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.