Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Can You Kiss Your Husband/wife In Front Of Your Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Kiss Your Husband/wife In Front Of Your Kids (1592 Views)

Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Kiss Your Husband/wife In Front Of Your Kids by Dammytrager(m): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
well I think I can...
share yours
Re: Can You Kiss Your Husband/wife In Front Of Your Kids by Dbestmax(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
U can kiss #Muah...infront of the kids..
Buh trust me u shudnt go #mhmhmuahmmmmmuahmuammmmmm.....den hands behind head...Nope not allowed

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Husband/wife In Front Of Your Kids by Agybabe(f): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yes, and it also depends on the type of kiss. Short-time or long-time wink .

What's the fuss about it? Una no dey watch american film? tongue
Re: Can You Kiss Your Husband/wife In Front Of Your Kids by Dammytrager(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
Agybabe: Yes, and it also depends on the type of kiss. Short-time or long-time wink .

What's the fuss about it? Una no dey watch american film? tongue
wat if d age of d kids is btw d range of 5-10
Re: Can You Kiss Your Husband/wife In Front Of Your Kids by ronald4lif(m): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
It depends on how grown they are, if they are within the age bracket of 0-13 yes, 13-21 is a no but above 21 is yes.

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Husband/wife In Front Of Your Kids by shamsuRana(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=Dammytrager]well I think I can...
share yours
PARENTING SKILLS

1. Be role models for your children. Even small kids follow and copy everything parents do. They may not follow your instruction but will for sure follow your actions.

2. Sometimes a child is not an orphan but actually an orphan.
Children need the parents time. Today we get lost in our cell phones, tablets, in our socializing, work, businesses etc. We need to be there for our children.

3. Then 6 a's in understanding your child.

6 a's:

> Attention
> Acceptance
> Approval
> Acknowledgement
> Appreciation
> Affection

4. Praise the child

5. Develop every child (No discrimination)

6. Teach them to be polite by being polite yourself to others.

7. Let them be kids. Let them Enjoy their childhood.

8. Don't ban them completely from chocolates, gadgets etc. Monitor everything and balance it out.

9. Take child's opinion in family decisions,like which place to go on a holiday.

10. Respond to them in the best of mannerism

11. If you have any bad habits then hide it from kids (like smoking)

12. Spouses should never fight in front of kids.

13. If you make a promise to your child, keep up to it. Otherwise they wil stop believing in you.

14. Avoid anger with kids. It impairs our judgements and manners towards them. We should be calm.

15. Build a good communication with your child. Confide in them and Insh'Allah they will confide in you too.

16. Build a positive living environment at home. It should be a place where the child wants to rush back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Kiss Your Husband/wife In Front Of Your Kids by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
In front of my male kid grin

Female kid undecided
Re: Can You Kiss Your Husband/wife In Front Of Your Kids by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dammytrager: well I think I can...
share yours
As much as I would really love or be tempted to do that ...... I will never try it before my kids ..... Kids easily practicalised what they see and who knows he/she may try it with the neighbour's kid and get caught or with his/her siblings .... Incest !!

When they grow up as Adult , I can even squeeze their mama's breast before them sef , tongue within their eyes I go carry their mama go enter the inner room sef grin ...
Re: Can You Kiss Your Husband/wife In Front Of Your Kids by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Y not or is it not dier fada am kissing? Just kiss sha nofin more makes dem feel d love radiating in d home
Re: Can You Kiss Your Husband/wife In Front Of Your Kids by Dammytrager(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
donroxy: As much as I would really love or be tempted to do that ...... I will never try it before my kids ..... Kids easily practicalised what they see and who knows he/she may try it with the neighbour's kid and get caught or with his/her siblings .... Incest !!

When they grow up as Adult , I can even squeeze their mama's breast before them sef , tongue within their eyes I go carry their mama go enter the inner room sef grin ...
I think its high time we started giving our kids sex education
Re: Can You Kiss Your Husband/wife In Front Of Your Kids by djeezy(m): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kiss yes, sex no
Re: Can You Kiss Your Husband/wife In Front Of Your Kids by izaray(f): 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dammytrager: I think its high time we started giving our kids sex education
I seconded!
Re: Can You Kiss Your Husband/wife In Front Of Your Kids by datguru: 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
I will update this space when I'm married and have kids
Re: Can You Kiss Your Husband/wife In Front Of Your Kids by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Anytime my dad comes back from work, my mum welcomes him with a kiss, same with my dad. we've been seeing that since we were little. My elder sister got that, and she does the same to here husband, and i'll be doing the same, if i get married. So i don't see it as a bad thing.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Husband/wife In Front Of Your Kids by MisterLongman(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
What's the biggie.......
Re: Can You Kiss Your Husband/wife In Front Of Your Kids by lawrenceunaa: 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dammytrager: well I think I can...
share yours
it depends whether it is light or deep

kiss
Re: Can You Kiss Your Husband/wife In Front Of Your Kids by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dammytrager: I think its high time we started giving our kids sex education
giving kids sex Education .... ?
This is craziness : Kids that is not experiencing sexuality ?

U mean our teens right ?

How does Kissing your wife before your kids amount to sex Education ?

Ol'boy there is age definition for certain trainings we expose our children into ..... U wanto introduce Biology/Chemistry to a Nur/Pry school kid between 0-6yo whose brain is not yet developed and body not yet reactive into understanding the concept you are teaching !!

U berra buy your pikin condom sef
Re: Can You Kiss Your Husband/wife In Front Of Your Kids by happykidArotiba(m): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
depends on the age of the kids

(1) (Reply)

We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. / The Mother-in-law Gives Me Grief, Help! / Pilliow Talk:what Your Sleeping Position Says About You(with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.