Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Nudity Bill -deal Or No Deal? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nudity Bill -deal Or No Deal? (832 Views)

Arms Deal Or No Arms Deal: Did Buhari Buy The Arms The Army Is Currently Using? / I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu. / Nudity Legislation And The Abuja Arts Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nudity Bill -deal Or No Deal? by neduogu(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2008
the nudity bill is passing the normal procedure of the senate and in no distant time it will be passed to law if approved but what seem to surprise me is the fact that the moderator of the bill has a different view of what Nudity is.
1.wearing skimpy clothes.
2.wearing clothes that are 2cm below the neck for ladies.
3,wearing clothes that reveal from the knee and below,
4.wearing revealing clothes and among others.
for 1 and 4 i accept but for 2 and 3 guys abeg is this going to be possible?
Re: Nudity Bill -deal Or No Deal? by ifyalways(f): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2008
neduogu:

the nudity bill is passing the normal procedure of the senate and in no distant time it will be passed to law if approved but what seem to surprise me is the fact that the moderator of the bill has a different view of what Nudity is.

should i cry or laff angry
They have ignored the pressing issues and are busy passing and debating on the nudity bill angry angry angry More grease to their idle elbows.
Re: Nudity Bill -deal Or No Deal? by SkyBlue1: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2008
So are policemen going to be carrying rulers around now to make sure the clothes are 2cm below the neck? If this bill passes before bills like FOI bill then it would be a very dark day indeed in the history of Nigeria. Sometimes i wonder, please help me out but, do governments in Nigeria actually go out of their way and work hard just to make sure the country does not develop? If that is the case we can conclude that Nigerian public servers are very hard working indeed.
Re: Nudity Bill -deal Or No Deal? by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2008
neduogu:

@Poster, is there a source for the information provided above?
Re: Nudity Bill -deal Or No Deal? by Feministic(f): 4:26am On Jul 27, 2008
I think adding ", for ladies" on number 2 is redundant since all of these bills seems to be targeted towards women.
I just don't see why women have to be denied the right to dress as they like, because some people (*cough cough* men and nosy people)
can't control their boners and criticism.

(1) (Reply)

Two Sarakis Fighting Over Kwara Governorship / Uniformed Men In Lagos Dont Pay Transport Fare / Have You Thought Of Working For Yourself This Christmas And Making Over N100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.