Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Nominate Who You Would Like To Be The Next Moderators - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nominate Who You Would Like To Be The Next Moderators (990 Views)

The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday / Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September / Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nominate Who You Would Like To Be The Next Moderators by Lionbite(m): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2013
After the resignation of Sexkillz, and Ogugua88 as moderators due to a misunderstanding with their oga at the top--seun over the Mr and Miss Nairaland Contest, and we dont expect jay bee to carry the burden of moderating this section alone. I hereby open this thread for Nominations of whoever you think is worthy of this post.

Rules-
* Dont derail this thread
* You can nominate up to 3 users
* The moderator shall be choosen based on likes and nominations
* The nominees must be a frequent user

Thank You
Re: Nominate Who You Would Like To Be The Next Moderators by tpia5: 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
Didn't know the section was back to one moderator.

They resigned over the mr and miss nairaland contests?
Re: Nominate Who You Would Like To Be The Next Moderators by tpia5: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
They even deactivated their accounts?

Serious.
Re: Nominate Who You Would Like To Be The Next Moderators by DonaldGenes(m): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
I nominate Adaobi
Re: Nominate Who You Would Like To Be The Next Moderators by lipsyliscious: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
I nominate myself
Re: Nominate Who You Would Like To Be The Next Moderators by DonaldGenes(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
lipsyliscious:
I nominate myself
Re: Nominate Who You Would Like To Be The Next Moderators by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
I nominate Abu Mikey and Marthakings
Re: Nominate Who You Would Like To Be The Next Moderators by MrCork: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
Lionbite: After the resignation of Sexkillz, and Ogugua88 as moderators due to a misunderstanding with their oga at the top--seun over the Mr and Miss Nairaland Contest, and we dont expect jay bee to carry the burden of moderating this section alone. I hereby open this thread for Nominations of whoever you think is worthy of this post.

Rules-
* Dont derail this thread
* You can nominate up to 3 users
* The moderator shall be choosen based on likes and nominations
* The nominees must be a frequent user

Thank You

...brother..no offense to yor picture profile but don't u hav flower pot in yor area?? ....anyways thank god he been sacked coz nobody can stand him ..

...by the way,they already nominated Mr Cork and he will be the mod!!
angry

3 Likes

Re: Nominate Who You Would Like To Be The Next Moderators by Nomski0(f): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
I nominate Vivly.
Re: Nominate Who You Would Like To Be The Next Moderators by Enegod(m): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
190 and mr cork

2 Likes

Re: Nominate Who You Would Like To Be The Next Moderators by crackhaus: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
I nominate Mr Cork and Idowuogbo...seriously angry
Re: Nominate Who You Would Like To Be The Next Moderators by sweetestguy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
Loretha u
Re: Nominate Who You Would Like To Be The Next Moderators by Jamie87(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mr Cork and Mr Olodo.
Re: Nominate Who You Would Like To Be The Next Moderators by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
Lorreta u,and danhumprey.
Re: Nominate Who You Would Like To Be The Next Moderators by Seun(m): 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
Topic locked. We will select moderators using a different process. Stay tuned!
Re: Nominate Who You Would Like To Be The Next Moderators by timpaker(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Maka why?
Re: Nominate Who You Would Like To Be The Next Moderators by Ishilove: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
][color=#000030:
Mr Cork and Mr Olodo. [/color]
Killz!! Why didn't you even wait 24hours before registering another ID?? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nominate Who You Would Like To Be The Next Moderators by immortalvoices(m): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
I nominate Adaobi12 and also abu mickey
Re: Nominate Who You Would Like To Be The Next Moderators by Popowaa: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...brother..no offense to yor picture profile but don't u hav flower pot in yor area?? ....anyways thank god he been sacked coz nobody can stand him ..

...by the way,they already nominated Mr Cork and he will be the mod!!
angry
Mod for whereangryangry
Re: Nominate Who You Would Like To Be The Next Moderators by Idowuogbo(f): 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
190, Xynerise and Caracta
Re: Nominate Who You Would Like To Be The Next Moderators by Seun(m): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
Topic locked. We will select moderators using a different process. Stay tuned!

(1)

Two Heads They Say,... Pls Contribute. / "How Much Do I Love You? Let Me Show You The Ways" / How To Be A Nice Guy And Still Get The Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.