Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? (16420 Views)

Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Sitex(m): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2013
Following their heroics in the just concluded afcon tournament some players(if not all) have won our hearts,due to their industriousness and their never say die attitudes.
if given a chance which of those player would you love to spend vals day with(for the ladies) or be your inlaw(if your a guy)...for me! its got to be Onazi>>> I just love his brute nature and Victor moses>>who lost both parent in this hatefilled country but went ahead to represent it...thats the hallmark of patriotism.
Lets get yours

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by mysticgal(f): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2013
i dont know y but i dislike muscled men,but i would not date any of them.

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by OCHULORC(m): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
smileyI would like tto date Enyeama o. I love that dude!

7 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by ritux: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
If i be gal, then it has to be Vincent Enyeama

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Timileyin(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2013
i will think of wat to write here later

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Harysyn(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2013
Sitex: Following their heroics in the just concluded afcon tournament some players(if not all) have won our hearts,due to their industriousness and their never say die attitudes.
if given a chance which of those player would you love to spend vals day with(for the ladies) or be your inlaw(if your a guy)...for me! its got to be Onazi>>> I just love his brute nature and Victor moses>>who lost both parent in this hatefilled country but went ahead to represent it...thats the hallmark of patriotism.
Lets get yours
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by labamo07(m): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
Another foolish thread again..... I don't just understand why some people prefer reasoning through their anus

19 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by debbianah(f): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
victor moses is d man,he's so charming in a quiet kinda way winkvictor moses is d man,he's so charming in a quiet kinda way

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by ebamma(m): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
Mstchew As if una go die if una no celebrate valentine
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by mimima(f): 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
victor moses all the way

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
ehis00: hmmm...breakin news! Oluwaseun osewa to contest for d office of governor of lagos state cum 2015 under the APC.
at least if all nairalanders vote 4 im,it will count.
Lol
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by dack7(m): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2013
don't u like six packed able bodied men?
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by valicious1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2013
Op thunder fire you for this thread. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by lapaz6410: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2013
ritux: If i be gal, then it has to be Vincent Enyeama
hahaha see faggott. why so many gays in nigeria?
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Harysyn(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2013
Sitex: Following their heroics in the just concluded afcon tournament some players(if not all) have won our hearts,due to their industriousness and their never say die attitudes.
Lets get yours
i wud love mikel
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by AngelEbi(f): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
MIKEL! That guy is sooo fyn. He is my Nigerian Celebrity crush

5 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by victorNRceo: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2013
He thought better as to do away with d hate-shit,and to be RICH n FAMOUS. He needed to be a reality boss,not suffer a sanity loss.
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by searay(m): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2013
OCHULORC: smileyI would like tto date Enyeama o. I love that dude!
sorry, my Brother is married

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by delors(m): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2013
None! I be guy na...I dont do guys...unless Mikel turn to Sharapova...then fit try small...
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by superior1: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ashawo Association don offer dem full service na smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
None. I don't fancy sports men. Its that simple. I prefer brainiacs...btw I'm married so I guess I no follow
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
OCHULORC: smileyI would like tto date Enyeama o. I love that dude!
angry
angry angry angry if na joke, stop am oº°˚! Do u know how long I've loved him?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by oluwadare26(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
Who else other dan John Obi Mikel...he's the most popular player on the pitch, he's d biggest 9ja celeb...go ask 2baba
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Dfrenzy(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
labamo07: Another foolish thread again..... I don't just understand why some people prefer reasoning through their anus
But atleast they dey reason, unlike you when non dey reason. Or else, you for reason say, this your comment non dey reasonable.

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
This is totally insane!
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Maxivalue(m): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
Mikel. no stories !!! Ladies Man for real.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Tobilols(f): 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2013
Mikel Obi, he is so fine, always had a crush on him since d under 18 world cup <3<3

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys / Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.