Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

"GEJ Is Nigeria's Mandela" Has Been Copied From Nairaland By OsunDefender Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "GEJ Is Nigeria's Mandela" Has Been Copied From Nairaland By OsunDefender Again (706 Views)

Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender / Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland / Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"GEJ Is Nigeria's Mandela" Has Been Copied From Nairaland By OsunDefender Again by Unblockable: 12:37am On Dec 08, 2013
[size=15pt]ASUU STRIKE: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela – Doyin Okupe (on AIT)[/size]

DOYIN OKUPE: > “Nelson Mandela was a great leader, he lived his life for the people of South Africa.

“I check through the history of Nigeria, among the our past and present leaders, the only one we call our Mandela here in Nigeria is President Jonathan. There is no any President in Nigeria that has sacrifice 13 hours to discuss with ASUU.”

Do you agree with Okupe that GEJ is the equivalent of Mandela here in ‪#‎Nigeria‬.?

SOURCE: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=135821

Below is the Nairaland's version.

President Jonathan Is Our
Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013

DOYIN OKUPE: > "Nelson Mandela was a great leader, he lived his life for the people of South Africa.

"I check through the history of Nigeria, among our past and present leaders, the only one we call our Mandela here in Nigeria is President Jonathan. There is no any President in Nigeria that has sacrifice 13 hours to discuss with ASUU."

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, Do you agree with Okupe that GEJ is the equivalent of Mandela here in Nigeria.?

SOURCE: https://www.nairaland.com/1545638/president-jonathan-mandela-doyin-okupe

There's no difference between the controversial thread and this! They only changed the subject, and put their own picture.

It was created on Nairaland yesterday, while it was updated in Osundefender tonight! Although they edited some parts of the write-up.
Re: "GEJ Is Nigeria's Mandela" Has Been Copied From Nairaland By OsunDefender Again by egift(m): 6:54am On Dec 08, 2013
OP in today's world, it is called content sharing. If the writeup is originally your intellectual property, you can request they indicate it or a link back. People even pay money to have their content shared on other platforms. The said post is not even yours, so why the fuss.
Re: "GEJ Is Nigeria's Mandela" Has Been Copied From Nairaland By OsunDefender Again by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 08, 2013
Well,there's love in sharing. The news was so funny that you can't stop laughing at the stupidity of Abati. I hope Sin.9gerian won't open another thread whining about this again. grin grin
Re: "GEJ Is Nigeria's Mandela" Has Been Copied From Nairaland By OsunDefender Again by Nuzo1(m): 7:27am On Dec 08, 2013
Content sharing without the consent of original creator is plagiarism....and shouldn't be justified cos of political alliances.

We shouldn't treat such greedy and wicked act as a joke.

2 Likes

Re: "GEJ Is Nigeria's Mandela" Has Been Copied From Nairaland By OsunDefender Again by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 08, 2013
berem: Well,there's love in sharing. The news was so funny that you can't stop laughing at the stupidity of Abati. I hope Sin.9gerian won't open another thread whining about this again. grin grin
Cant you make any post without mentioning Sincere9gerian? See your hubby is becoming jealous.
Re: "GEJ Is Nigeria's Mandela" Has Been Copied From Nairaland By OsunDefender Again by Akshow: 7:42am On Dec 08, 2013
And this is news cos......
Re: "GEJ Is Nigeria's Mandela" Has Been Copied From Nairaland By OsunDefender Again by scribble: 7:42am On Dec 08, 2013
Okupe is the only one that cannot issue a complaint here. After all it is his quote that was used.

I honestly dont see why these clowns who do not understand anything about plagiarism are always here noise making.

You cannot plagiarise a verbal quote, only written information that is copyrighted.

You guys need to drink la casera and take panadol for your headache.
Re: "GEJ Is Nigeria's Mandela" Has Been Copied From Nairaland By OsunDefender Again by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Cant you make any post without mentioning Sin.9gerian? See your hubby is becoming jealous.
No I can't do without mentioning your name in my post. Am obsessed by your whining and ranting already. Can't you just understand that? cheesy cheesy
Re: "GEJ Is Nigeria's Mandela" Has Been Copied From Nairaland By OsunDefender Again by Brimmie(m): 7:55am On Dec 08, 2013
scribble: Okupe is the only one that cannot issue a complaint here. After all it is his quote that was used.

I honestly dont see why these clowns who do not understand anything about plagiarism are always here noise making.

You cannot plagiarise a verbal quote, only written information that is copyrighted.

You guys need to drink la casera and take panadol for your headache.
They can also top it with 50naira Gala cheesy
Re: "GEJ Is Nigeria's Mandela" Has Been Copied From Nairaland By OsunDefender Again by Unblockable: 8:13am On Dec 08, 2013
OsunDefender I hail una ooo!
Re: "GEJ Is Nigeria's Mandela" Has Been Copied From Nairaland By OsunDefender Again by 9jii(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2013
Making fun of your boss is not good Akupe.
senate get him!

This news is most shared across the www. so please dnt wine bout it.
Re: "GEJ Is Nigeria's Mandela" Has Been Copied From Nairaland By OsunDefender Again by Ayomel(m): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2013
Rubbish. He has nothing to say. His just doing what his pay to do
Re: "GEJ Is Nigeria's Mandela" Has Been Copied From Nairaland By OsunDefender Again by bloggernaija: 10:56am On Dec 08, 2013
Do you know huffingtonpost.com?
That is one of the biggest website on the net.
They hardly write any original article of their own.
They simply lnk to other news sites and magazine.

(1) (Reply)

15 Facts Most Africans Don't Know! / Must Read! An Open Letter To Nigeria's New Generation - Funmi Iyanda / Gunmen Invade Bayelsa Community – JTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.