Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland (8334 Views)

Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender / Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com / Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Symphony007: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2013
Two Online Newspapers Copied My Story On Nairaland

On the 2nd of december i posted a story on nairaland politics section titled "APC now control the two richest and most powerfull states" some hours later, i found the story on the osun defender website with the same title, pictures but a different write up, for your own opinion, this is the link to my original write up:

https://www.nairaland.com/1539247/apc-nows-controls-two-richest

and this is the link to osun defender's:

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=134467

futher research shows a second newspaper also copied, herald online. Here is the link to their's.

http://www.theheraldng.com/apc-now-controls-two-richest-powerful-states/

3 Likes

Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by borntobegr8t(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2013
Sue them nw grin
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Nuzo1(m): 8:54am On Dec 03, 2013
Is my good friend Gbawe not one of the editors? Please hold him responsible. grin

14 Likes

Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Ngwakwe: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2013
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Nairalanders are amusing most times.

Nuzo':
Is my good friend Gbawe not one of the editors? Please hold him responsible. grin

1 Like

Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2013
Eyah pele o
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by jmaine: 9:11am On Dec 03, 2013
That was how they quickly copied Abusidiqu.com to peddle and propagate their usual false news . . . . grin

Useless news portal . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by donphilopus: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2013
When I read you write-up on that thread, not up to 1hr or so, I visited OsunDefender and I saw it there! When I saw it, I didn't bother to check whether you put source, on your thread on not! I thought you copied it from there.

Guy forget that one! Na levels U get so!
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Symphony007: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2013
donphilopus: When I read you write-up on that thread, not up to 1hr or so, I visited OsunDefender and I saw it there! When I saw it, I didn't bother to check whether you put source, on your thread on not! I thought you copied it from there.

Guy forget that one! Na levels U get so!
thanks don! This is the exact reason i put up this thread. To show everyone the real copy-cat. Many people might have seen the articles and assumed the little guy copied the big newspaper but i'm glad to make things clear.

3 Likes

Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by greatgod2012(f): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2013
eGuerrilla: @OP, OsunDefender merely culled the story from http://www.theheraldng.com/apc-now-controls-two-richest-powerful-states/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter.

lobatan!
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Symphony007: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2013
eGuerrilla: @OP, OsunDefender merely culled the story from http://www.theheraldng.com/apc-now-controls-two-richest-powerful-states/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter.
so herald stole from me and osun defender stole from them, What sort of journalist steal stories from a social networking chat room. Look at the time of their posting their copied articles and me posting mine and the theft is clear.
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by mumumugu(m): 10:13am On Dec 03, 2013
In nigeria, it is no crime to copy.just do so smartly. Congrats that they found your post worthy enough to copy. I wish they copy mine

1 Like

Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2013
Symphony007: so herald stole from me and osun defender stole from them, What sort of journalist steal stories from a social networking chat room. Look at the time of their posting their copied articles and me posting mine and the theft is clear.
Sue the lazy motherfuckers for stealing your story. Get lawyers like Femi Falana or Festus Keyamo to take up the case. Sue the two of them for 50 million naira each. Your sweat shall never be in vain. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2013
And you dey complain undecided? you no know say you don become celebrity overnight? You think say for paper to come copy your handwork na beans? i wish they'd copy mine,embarassed

1 Like

Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by dridowu: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2013
Plagiarism from the herald.
Symphony007: so herald stole from me and osun defender stole from them, What sort of journalist steal stories from a social networking chat room. Look at the time of their posting their copied articles and me posting mine and the theft is clear.
bro , i think osundefender did not steal from herald cos they indicate d source(the herald), wc most of us on Nairaland did by indicating our source of news, are we now theives ? But i think you should held the herald responsible for stealing your works cos they fail to indicate the source of the news by not giving u kudos. So my bro walk up to a very good lawyer and sue them. Pls dont take it for granted. All da best
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 03, 2013
Dude. If u can, sue them or make some noise about it so they can give u d recognition u deserve.
On second thought, they might be counting of the fact that this is an anonymous forum for the most part and u might value to keep ur secret identity.
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Sicozone(m): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2013
Oya o mods....front page tinz make d world know say our guy no be copy-cat.
Me,am proud of you o my guy.
Hit like if u feel the same way
#proudlyNler.

10 Likes

Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Ruq: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2013
berem: Sue the lazy motherfuckers for stealing your story. Get lawyers like Femi Falana or Festus Keyamo to take up the case. Sue the two of them for 50 million naira each. Your sweat shall never be in vain. undecided undecided

I love your sarcasm.
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Slizbeat(m): 10:47am On Dec 03, 2013
We are hereby suing Herald newspaper for alleged copying without the copyright permit from Symphony007, our online brother on nairaland(even though we no dey agree at times) and also Osun defenders newspaper for quack newspaperismcheesy and journalism for not verifying the source of the news they also copied before posting to the entire news media.

Signed....
Slizbeat and Co..
Members of Nairaland who happened to comment on the topic.grin

Slizbeat: Political kid is what the OP is, no offence meant.

So you think APC controlling the two most richest states in Nigeria will make them win 2015??

How powerful do you think they are as to mobilize voters for the party as at this present Nigeria without Rigging??

The true voters will follow you to make noise both on ground and on media and collect the campaign money too but when time for thumb-printing, they will do their chioce.

Wait for 2015 and please don't shout "election was not free and fair" when you lose.

1 Like

Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Madawaki01(m): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2013
Send an e mail to them.,that's much more better,they should give you ur deserved recognition.

1 Like

Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by IAMBREEZY: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2013
Sicozone: Oya o mods....front page tinz make d world know say our guy no be copy-cat.
Me,am proud of you o my guy.
seconded
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Madawaki01: Send an e mail to them.,that's much more better,they should give you ur deserved recognition.
yes I agree wit u, and if they dnt reply or giv u d recognition, ur email becomes exhibit no.2 against them in court.
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
Intellectual theft, plagiarism and copyright infringement...
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by DisGuy: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
write to the editors quick!
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by naptu2: 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
My posts have been copied many times and this issue is also a big problem in the literature section. Seun once created a thread to address the problem. We are waiting for the report of the committee.

https://www.nairaland.com/1227994/nairaland-plagiarism-action-plan-committee
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Ariyke: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
Write them angry
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hummmmmm
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by omonla555: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
You are a liar and also a thief, where is your proof?. Where did you take the photographs?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture / Borno Governor Denies Appointing Chibok Principal Commissioner Of Education / 10 Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra Yet Better Than Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.