Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Governor Lamido's Missing Passport Traced To PDP Office -- APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Lamido's Missing Passport Traced To PDP Office -- APC (1267 Views)

Wike Is Spending His Last Days In Office – APC / Fascinating Picture Of A Pdp Office Somewhere In Taraba State. / APC Condemns Sealing Of New PDP Office. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Lamido's Missing Passport Traced To PDP Office -- APC by idumuose(m): 12:47am On Dec 08, 2013
We are waiting for Lai mohammed to comment or issue a press
statement on this incident.
Of course the blame game will start and sure,APC will point
accusing fingers at PDP.
Afterall PDP has been using the EFCC to harass the living day
lights out of Lamido and his sons.
I will not be disappointed if monday's headline on the nations
newspaper is captioned "Lamido's missing passport traced to
PDP'-- Lai mohammed.
Re: Governor Lamido's Missing Passport Traced To PDP Office -- APC by donphilopus: 2:24am On Dec 08, 2013
It's high time they started banning these PDP e-warriors, for posting misleading topic/false info!

1 Like

Re: Governor Lamido's Missing Passport Traced To PDP Office -- APC by tybank: 5:02am On Dec 08, 2013
idumuose: We are waiting for Lai mohammed to comment or issue a press
accusing fingers at PDP.
PDP'-- Lai mohammed.

Ur brain has been infested with pdpvirus

3 Likes

Re: Governor Lamido's Missing Passport Traced To PDP Office -- APC by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 08, 2013
donphilopus: It's high time they started banning these PDP e-warriors, for posting misleading topic/false info!

Please this type of stupid thread should be one of your focus once Seun confirm your moderatorship.
Re: Governor Lamido's Missing Passport Traced To PDP Office -- APC by Omen100(m): 5:19am On Dec 08, 2013
accusing fingers at PDP.
PDP'-- Lai mohammed.

Mr. Man go baff make u dey go church dis morning, mumufish.
Re: Governor Lamido's Missing Passport Traced To PDP Office -- APC by egift(m): 6:35am On Dec 08, 2013
When these PDP boys wait helplessly for some form of good news that will never come, they will result to falsehood in order to massage the ego of the Capon.

OP may God have mercy on your soul.

Happy Sunday, Nigeria.
Re: Governor Lamido's Missing Passport Traced To PDP Office -- APC by donphilopus: 6:53am On Dec 08, 2013
ilugunboy:

Please this type of stupid thread should be one of your focus once Seun confirm your moderatorship.
grin! This thread should be moved to joke section asap! Because there are some people who do not even bother to read, they just rush and comment!

1 Like

Re: Governor Lamido's Missing Passport Traced To PDP Office -- APC by Gamji007: 7:06am On Dec 08, 2013
accusing fingers at PDP.
PDP'-- Lai mohammed.

Chei, dis PDP folks are really having sleepless nights over APC, and it's seriously generating into high level madness.

sad
Re: Governor Lamido's Missing Passport Traced To PDP Office -- APC by kokoA(m): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2013
OP you get luck say today na sunday I for tell you to go and die fool.
Re: Governor Lamido's Missing Passport Traced To PDP Office -- APC by Brimmie(m): 7:51am On Dec 08, 2013
ilugunboy:

So.. Philopus is gon' replace SexKid? Nice Nice!! cheesy

Seun do the needful asap! Enough of this trash!
Re: Governor Lamido's Missing Passport Traced To PDP Office -- APC by idumuose(m): 11:23am On Dec 08, 2013
kokoA: OP you get luck say today na sunday I for tell you to go and die fool.
Why are Ɣ☺u fuming.What I wrote isn't new to journalism.Go back to
school or go get your head examined.

(1) (Reply)

Husband Of Minister Of State For FCT Decamps To APC / APC Is Gaining The Support Of Politicians Not People / President Jonathan Scared Of Apc's New Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.