Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday (44805 Views)

The Funny Suit This Man Wore To His Wedding... / What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) / See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by icebebe(f): 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
calabaman:
Of the ops beauty right?

Mε am not.. SORRY

Icebebe u got skills.. Love d mix of colours! And d. impeccable sewing

#are u married?
oh fnx dear,and am nt married grin
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Hilaskee(m): 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
Wonderful!
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Eyop: 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
Your outfit is super and you are beautiful.
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by webpower84: 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
Beautiful! So far ur not married, add 080 665 15584 on whattsap lets chat. I have some important message for you
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
And how does the cloth she wore to her sister's weddin concerns us
I giff upp.....NL's fp is gettin fu.c.ked up ds days

3 Likes

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by LMAyedun(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
Beauriful!

1 Like

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by vanstanzy(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
icebebe: sup guys, this is what i wore to my sister's wedding yesterday, so i decided to share it.

I made what I'm wearing {in the pics}. Tell me what you think about me and the dress I made.

K! So what next?
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
You look beeeeaautiful!
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Castos(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hope you're beautiful inside?

3 Likes

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by tintingz(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
See those icey smile...nice outfit wink
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by rodeo0070(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
icebebe: sup guys, this is what i wore to my sister's wedding yesterday, so i decided to share it.

I made what I'm wearing {in the pics}. Tell me what you think about me and the dress I made.
Oti wapa ju!!!

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by tintingz(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
Castos: Hope you're beautiful inside?
Which inside, don't tell me what am thinking?? angry grin

1 Like

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
am not concern about your clothes but how beutiful u look smiley
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by webpower84: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
Dhurmynick:

You again.. Mtchew.. Spits on thread and walks away.
Wetin happen naw? Na by force?
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by stint(m): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
one, you fine you fine, you would look good with or without the dress. nothing special about the dress.
two, I for like am if the back of the dress was cut lower than that.
three, Watin you promise that mumu moderator wey make am put your post for frontpage.

1 Like

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by tellwisdom: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
Im more concerned about what you wore inside. Did u wear gstrings?? sad

1 Like

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Princessderaa(f): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
U re a wonderful seamtress,i rate u 10/10....u rock girl#kisses#
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by deltateam: 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
If you babes like op's attire.Ask her to sew yours or give her contract since it's WOW!

1 Like

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by sowprice(m): 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
cute coolcute
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by nwa4me(f): 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
U look cute dear,d pix wort posting n i give mmmmm 8 ova 10
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by dashintrends: 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
icebebe: oh fnx dear,and am nt married grin
I loved your outfit, but a little way too much for a Single lady at a wedding. My opinion ni ooo...
Reconsider Babe.
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Castos(m): 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
tintingz: Which inside, don't tell me what am thinking?? angry grin
I meant in her characters and not what you think. Op please don't think otherwise about what I've just said cos I wasn't getting immoral about this.
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nice
Nice
Nice

Great shape!
Looks good on you
Beautiful style

Are you a young bride?
I wouldn't recommend that style if you are unmarried

1 Like

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by tintingz(m): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
tellwisdom: Im more concerned about what you wore inside. Did u wear gstrings?? sad
Rude boy... bad bad bad
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Caprison(m): 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
icebebe: tnx guys,u gat me smiling ova here
cute u gat every damn reason to smile cuts or Amazing just the way you are.....
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by tintingz(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
Castos: I meant in her characters and not what you think. Op please don't think otherwise about what I've just said cos I wasn't getting immoral about this.
Ok, that's good smiley
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Tuljaking(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
y u posting dis? 2 reasons

1 Like

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Dhurmynick(m): 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
webpower84: Wetin happen naw? Na by force?

Seriously. Icebebe sucks so much that even vacuum cleaners look up to her. Wishing to be able to suck as much as her.
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Bizibi(m): 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nice dress
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Tuljaking(m): 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
rodeo0070:
Oti wapa ju!!!
lols you think shes looking for husband lolllllxzzzz oga ade bone am shes my girl lmao lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage / Female Corper's Amazing Weight Loss After 7 Months Fitness Journey / Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.