Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You(check It Out) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You(check It Out) (2252 Views)

5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / How To Get A Man to Kiss You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You(check It Out) by wezzybm(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2013
How to Make Any Girl
Want to Kiss You Girls can be so confusing! How do
you know if she wants to kiss you,
and if you're not sure, how do you
get her to want to kiss you, and let
you know? Well here is advice that
is sure to get that girl kissing you! Pucker up! Start by asking a girl to
hang out, just the two of
you. Pick a low-key activity that you can do
together. If the two of you
are having fun, it could
slip into a kiss. It could be
anything, like watching a
movie, studying, getting dinner, or going
snowboarding, or going
for a swim. Pick a location where
you can get some
privacy, especially if
either of you don't like
the idea of kissing
publicly. Stay kissable ! Make sure you have brushed your
teeth (regularly), taken
mints, or chewed gum
before seeing her. If you
even manage to get close
enough without her holding her nose, bad
breath can totally ruin a
kiss! Send signals. At some point while you are
together, touch her lightly
on her arm or hand. This
should tell her that you
like her. Let her know you think
she's special.
Compliment her on her
looks, her style, her
humor—let her know
the things you like about her. If she
compliments back,
move a little closer to
her. If she leans in, put your
arm around her. If you two are
positioned correctly for
this (e.g., cuddling on
the couch) and if you
are really bold, put
your hand on her thigh and move it down
towards her ankle.
Make sure you judge
her response to your
previous hints
accurately before you attempt this. Focus! Look in her eyes and then briefly look at
her lips. Make sure she is
looking at you when you
do this, and make sure
you are smiling. Know if she wants to
kiss. If she takes the hints and flirts back, lean in for
a kiss. Don't pucker up—
no fish face! Relax. If she
leans away, then pull
away too. You may want
to put your hands on her shoulders. If she turns away, that
means she doesn't
want to kiss! Don't
attempt it again until
you know she is
comfortable with it and actually wants it. You
may want to say sorry. If the kiss is successful,
you might want to try
some of the following. Open your mouth
wider but not too wide,
and slip your tongue in
her mouth. Try
touching her lips with
your tongue. If she responds, touch her
tongue with yours. Rub her lower back. For the really bold, start
to lean backwards so
she is almost directly
on top of you. Rub in
between her thighs
and pull up to her head. End with a nice long hug
and tell her how
amazing she is (as a
person, not just at
kissing). Tips Increase the passion of a kiss
by touch. Try gently holding
the back of her head or the
neck, running your fingers
through her hair and rubbing
her back as you kiss. 211 Helpful? 44 After you've been kissing for a
while, you may want to increase the intensity of the
kiss by touching her inner thighs or on her breast. Stop if
she moves away or indicates
that the touching is too much
for her. 193 Helpful? 54 Learn different types of kissing so you can vary the motions.
Kissing the same way all the
time can get boring! 217 Helpful? 62 Kiss in new locations—like the
park, or the zoo, or behind the
potato chip display at the deli.
It makes them more
meaningful and romantic. Helpful?
Re: How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You(check It Out) by Jamie87(m): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nice lecture. When is the exam coming up?
Re: How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You(check It Out) by dopeJemi: 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
so many yet so empty
Re: How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You(check It Out) by njuwo(m): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
All these just to get a kiss. @Poster you have a long way to go. To get a girl to kiss you just make her laugh always while smiling. Na so e just be.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You(check It Out) by Preceedo(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
I hate seduction! Pweeeh
Re: How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You(check It Out) by Chaleeee: 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
All this 1 na long thing....just buy her shawarma..... works like magic...
Re: How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You(check It Out) by ObiOkpor(m): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
really?dnt do all dz wen i wnt to kiss,i go straight forward nd d girl's cnt resist d red lips.My baby luvs it die,suck d lips like orange.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You(check It Out) by wezzybm(m): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
hm na true tak
Re: How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You(check It Out) by Fayrouzz(m): 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
All that jst fr a kiss
Re: How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You(check It Out) by wezzybm(m): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
all real
Re: How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You(check It Out) by Castos(m): 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
She always kiss me whenever she wants to, so what's the point.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You(check It Out) by vizboy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
][color=#000030:
Nice lecture. When is the exam coming up? [/color]
sexkillz how far na.

@op all trash
Re: How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You(check It Out) by wezzybm(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
un a don try am
Re: How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You(check It Out) by styno22(m): 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
Dis guy must be a comedian, why must u do all dis just to kiss...if she no like u she no go kiss u, if u like leak orange,tomtom,strawberry,icecream etc
Re: How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You(check It Out) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
emm...xo op wen re u going to get a life?
Re: How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You(check It Out) by wezzybm(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
styno22: Dis guy must be a comedian, why must u do all dis just to kiss...if she no like u she no go kiss u, if u like leak orange,tomtom,strawberry,icecream etc
nawao na if u hv u r first date wit ur first g.f na d tips be this ah ah
Re: How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You(check It Out) by conscript1967: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
All this. 4 only a kiss? If u want sex or a BJ kwanu? U will hav 2 dance kongaga or scrub floor wit ur mouth or pull a bazooka frm ur ear okwa ya? Crude oil deyy dia?
Re: How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You(check It Out) by wezzybm(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
conscript1967: All this. 4 only a kiss? If u want sex or a BJ kwanu? U will hav 2 dance kongaga or scrub floor wit ur mouth or pull a bazooka frm ur ear okwa ya? Crude oil deyy dia?
oga icho nke sex i get d tips una no understand i mean u dnt hv a g.f finaly u get a gal to date nd u wan kiss nd u nerue kiss gal before
Re: How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You(check It Out) by Ekob(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
i dont know why all these kiss hyping up and down..everytime i kiss i always ave an itchy tongue.like seriously i dont even do kissing animore..straight to the main business#no time
Re: How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You(check It Out) by Icudkill: 2:18am On Dec 09, 2013
Intewestin
Re: How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You(check It Out) by free2ryhme: 6:34am On Dec 09, 2013
][color=#000030:
Nice lecture. When is the exam coming up? [/color]

welcome to the life of a floor member grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Inlove With A Girl From A Poor Family / Why Women Prefer Bad Boys / Ladies Can U Marry A Boy Who Aspires To Join The Nigerian Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.