Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

My Husband......... - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (719218 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by haduragbemmy: 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
That is really true. I also think the story is losing it. it is not as interesting as when flakky started it. I really hope and wish the story would have a beautiful ending as the beginning. flakky pls spice up this story jhoooooor.
Re: My Husband......... by Bekeebest: 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
Wow really enjoying myself,how i wish all wl be wel wit Jane and Jacob...i don"t like reading Hannan's part AGAIN
Re: My Husband......... by princessadeola(f): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence Day NIGERIANS, GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: My Husband......... by udison(m): 8:53am On Oct 01, 2015
princessadeola:
Happy Independence Day NIGERIANS, GOD
BLESS NIGERIA

Happy independence to u 2.
#PROUDlyNIGERIAN
Re: My Husband......... by evaZee: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
good work madam flakky. but is getting boring by the day, and easily predictable.
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
"Please take your meal." Jane persuaded her friend as they sat in a corner of Cape Cafe,she had almost finished her burger and cup of iced tea but Cynthia's cup remained full and her pie had grown cold untouched.
"Jane...my brain can't comprehend this at all,i feel i am about to explode." she said quietly,her voice sounded distant.Jane was at a loss on what to do about her friend's predicament.Jaiye's mistress had packed into their home carrying a four months pregnancy,she had been shocked to say the least.Her mind wondered to the past two weeks that she reconciled with her husband,he took her out frequently and showered her with gifts and attention,her every need was duly attended to,and they were making plans for their second honey moon already.She could swear on her life that her husband would not spare another woman a second glance talk more of being intimate,she praised him in her heart,he was a man with a difference.She picked the spoon and stirred the tea before taking a sip.
"I have an idea." Cynthia said.

Jane's face lit up gradually,"What is it?" she asked anxiously.Cynthia pulled her closer and whispered in her ears.Jane covered her mouth quickly before a scream could escape.
"Oh no!"

"I can't let you do that,don't give it another thought." Jane said with a big frown across her face."How can you even concieve such evil in your heart."

"I understand you feel angry,at your husband and that lady,but poisoning them is not the solution." Jane said,"I'll come up with a possible solution,but for the main time,try as much as you can to avoid this devil that as come to stay in your house."

Cynthia wiped her face as one stubborn tear tried to escape down her cheeks,"My husband has finallly brought his infidelity to my face,i will deal with him."

With those words,Cynthia got up,picked her white bag and stormed out of the Cafe.Jane watched Cynthia's retreating figure,she knew she was devasted at the moment,she hoped that with time,they would find a solution to this looming disaster.

Jane had thought about this issue all the way home that she even forgot to pick the creams she paid for.She arrived at home just in time when her kids returned,they jumped on her,and kissed her cheeks.

Not long after the kids had settled in and ate lunch,her husband returned home.He had bought her a box of chocolate and ice cream for the kids.At dinner she comtemplated discussing the issue with him,when she found a good time,she did.

Jane noticed that her husband was trying hard to look surprised,when he wasn't one bit close.Probably he was aware of the situation.He didn't say a word rather he changed the topic swiftly.

Jane kept her cool,perhaps she had spoken at the wrong time,later at night in bed,her husband got up to receive a call.She wondered what was so important that he had to take his call in the bathroom.Deep in thought,she was feeling sleepy,when she heard the rumbling of sheets,she looked up just in time to see him go into the bathroom,on his right hand was his phone,it was ringing again.
The house was bubbling this evening,as Kelvin and Ade were both around,the ladies had invited them to dinner.

As usual Rekia never failed to disappoint,she was almost done in the kitchen,the other girls helped her while the men prepared the table,everyone was talking excitely.

The girls excused themselves to freshen up,while the men got to know each other better,football being their common ground.
The girls re-appeared cleaned up and smelled fresh,they settled around the table and ate the delicacies.Ade had joked about planning to kidnap Rekia away to his place and they all laughed,Kelvin licked his lips savouring the meal with ease,they discussed anything and everything ranging from food to politics to the economy and to different relationship views.It was a beautiful evening.

They took their seat,and settled to watch a movie after dinner,Toun slotted in a disc,Kelvin sat with Adetoun and Ade beside Hannah,Rekia was left to occupy the single couch in the center,if she found this arrangement awkward,she was mute about it.They were almost done with the movie when Toun paused it with the excuse that she had a question for the guys.
She sat up,propping her right elbow on Kelvins lap.she cleared her throat to get their attention,"Is there anything wrong in dating a person who is HIV positive?" Toun popped this question.
Hannah almost almost sank in her seat,she prayed for the heavens to open up and save her,she was angry and Toun would have it tonight.
"Yes,i can."
Toun was proud of her man and squeezed his hands gently."I really don't see it as a big deal." Kelvin said.

"And you Ade?"
Ade laughed,it was a short one "The truth is,i can't date one talkmore of marry.My family will never consent to it.And i will never agree to marry one" He squeezed Hannah's hand.
His statement was emphatical and with the way he spoke,it was obvious he meant it.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by kykhelomor(f): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hehe,hannah pele dear.thumbs up flakky #ghostmode deactivated
Re: My Husband......... by kayemdy: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Thanks for the update
Re: My Husband......... by blackmarya(f): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
almost choking on my rice after Ade's comment. aunt flakky thanks for the update
Re: My Husband......... by lynnebis: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hannah should have just owned up nd saved ha self from did impending doom/ heartache.
Re: My Husband......... by QnXta(f): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
hannah, you are in for it.
Flakky, this episode short o
Re: My Husband......... by Lyoncrescent: 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
Fantastic plot.Still trying to ponder what skeleton Jacob has in his closet.
Re: My Husband......... by Akposb(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
Well done writer...each update has an interesting touch to it. Toun is an intriguing character who I can describe as the most impressive among them all. You should consider putting this up for a screen work.

I feel the pain of Cynthia, what people take for granted in relationship with the other are actually the death knell.
Re: My Husband......... by jemmanuella97(f): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Something in me tells me that the girl in Cynthia's house is Jacob's mistress

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by lizbethy: 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hanah i pity u o doh
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
It had been one hell of a night after Kelvin and Ade left,Hannah spewed and cursed so much that the girls thought heaven would crash down,thanks to Rekia,the girls would have gone physical on each other.
The fight was soon forgotten as they prepared for the introduction ceremony.Clothes,accessories and others seemed to be at the top of their list.It was Hannah's turn to cook that sunday afternoon,and she was almost done,when Toun came into the kitchen,Hannah had a phone call,it was from Ade.
Toun listened as they spoke,they finished the conversation with the usual 'I love you too baby'.
"Hmmm love in Tokyo." Toun said opening the pot of boiling yam. "Na you sabi o" Hannah laughed as she turned the blended pepper into a plate.
"Have you told him about that ish?" she asked.

"Yes o,he said the pink gown would be better." Hannah smiled to herself. "I wasn't talking about the gown,i'm talking about our last issue of discord."
"Adetoun! Do you even wish me well?" Hannah spoke in anger."You want me to tell him so that this introduction can be called off right?"

"No sis,i want the best for you.Ade loves you so much and i'm sure he'll go ahead and marry you but keeping things away might not help,and finding out from someone else would be worse." Toun finished.
"That's impossible,how do i start,Sweetheart i am Hiv+ or what?please don't ruin my life." Hannah pleaded with Toun. The latter put her arms around Hannah's shoulder. "I know its going to be a hard task dear,but its something you must do before your introduction.Let Ade know what he is getting himself into"
"And what if i decide not to inform him?" Hannah asked removing Toun's hand.

Toun smiled,"That would be your greatest mistake because i'll do it for you."

Hannah's mouth were wide open in shock,"Are you crazy?"
"Yes i am." Toun said,"You have just seven days,and after that,i will have to let the cat out of the bag."
Hannah watched Toun leave the kitchen,she could feel blood rushing to her face,she was angry.

Angry at Toun for reminding her of what was rightful,angry at herself for keeping the truth away from Ade.And particularly Damola,her anger boiled in no small amount at Damola Dagger,the bastard who had put her in this predicament.

And for the first time,she thought of sweet revenge befitting such a human.
Jane had got off the phone,Cynthia had called to update her,Jaiye's mistress had insisted on sleeping in their matrimonial bed.And Cynthia had given her the beating of her life.Jaiye had arrived in time to save her,and she had been rushed to the hospital.

She had chided her friend for going that far,some issues had to be treated with care.She tried to place herself in that situation,what would she have done anyway?she sighed.
"Darling!"

Jane turned back to see her husband and the kids,they had just returned from the amusement park."Sorry i was deep in thought." she said embracing him.The children showed their mother some of the things dad got for them."So what is my darling wife thinking about? Oh don't tell me you miss me so much already,don't worry i'll hurry up arrangement on our second honeymoon dear." Jacob said kissing her lips,his hands in her hair.
Jane gently withdrew his hands,"Stop it dear,Jacob i think you should speak with your friend."she said,a little frown enveloped her face. Jacob was silent,"I don't want you interferring in their lives.They are matured adults." he said.

"I know,but he should get his mistress an apartment,its an insult to Cynthia." Jane said.

"What is your own now? Is she complaining to you? Madam stick your nose where it belongs." Jacob answered playfully.Jane noticed that he seemed to have a problem discussing this issue,was he in support of his friend?
"I'm serious jare,Jaiye's issue is really worrying me." Jane's mood was getting soiled already.
"Stop taking paracetamol for another woman's headache now,i'm considering nominating you for president of women's affair of Lagos." Jacob said getting up.
Jane stood up too,"So Cynthia is now another woman abi? Your attitude self is surprising." she hissed. "Alright,i shouldn't have joked about it like that,but i don't want us interferring in their family issue." He said holding Jane's hand."I'll speak with him tomorrow,we are attending a business summit together."

"You know what they say about bad manners corrupting good behaviours right?" Jacob nodded.Jane looked her husband in the eye,"Because of that i have arrived at a conclusion."

"That?"

"I don't want you being friends with Jaiye again." she said walking out on her husband. Jacob was surprised,women always took things too far.

Jane hurried up the stairs,her phone was ringing,glancing at the screen,she hissed.

It was Jaiye calling,what was the idiot calling her for?she picked the call."I want us to see tonight." His baritone voice sounded hushed over the phone.Jane let out a lenghty hiss before switching off her phone.Jaiye was a bastard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by blackmarya(f): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
somehow I had suspected jaiye in the past for being the twins real father. jaiye and Jane are hiding something or maybe Jacob is part of the plan.
if remember very well, Jacob was sterile so how come Jane have twins and even lost a baby recently.
is there something you're not telling us @flakky
great work dear, carry on
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
queenjuli:
somehow I had suspected jaiye in the past for being the twins real father. jaiye and Jane are hiding something or maybe Jacob is part of the plan.
if remember very well, Jacob was sterile so how come Jane have twins and even lost a baby recently.
is there something you're not telling us @flakky
great work dear, carry on
I dont think i read that part that says that jacob is sterile so where did u get ur info?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by ernie98(f): 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
can damola be ade's father or relative?.....jst guessin thou

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
Itzemmyzone:
I dont think i read that part that says that jacob is sterile so where did u get ur info?
you don't think you read it, so why are you asking?
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
queenjuli:
you don't think you read it, so why are you asking?
Well u said Jacob is sterile so am asking u frm where?
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Itzemmyzone:

Well u said Jacob is sterile so am asking u frm where?
where else? all the characters I mentioned are from this story. maybe you didn't read that part like you said kinjiko?
OK it took a while before Jane finally got pregnant.
it was not specifically said that Jacob is sterile. case closed ko?
Re: My Husband......... by rodhy(f): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
too much delay in updating is making one loose interest gradually sef
Re: My Husband......... by Jaytoy(f): 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
I've lost interest self. Cos its now boring. Reading and updating after a month.
Re: My Husband......... by Jumizie13(f): 10:39am On Oct 13, 2015
FLAKKY noooowwwww
Re: My Husband......... by Sleekbaby(f): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
Flakky weldone for all your updates so far but I know that you can do better. You started this story since 2013 and 2015 is about to finish, help us your fans, update regularly and finish it. I know dt it's not easy but I trust my Flakkybaby, more ink to ur pen dear.
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
This is dedicated to Sleekbaby,your comment eh eh ....

"I hope you remember my sister's introduction is in four weeks time" Jane said pouring homemade orange juice into a glass cup,she sipped some,enjoyed its lingering taste on her tongue and dropped the glass on the stool.Jacob glanced up from the system,"I do" he said,his attention back to the system.
"So have you come up with a nice resort for our honeymoon?" she quized. "Not yet." he was enjoying this online chat so much,and Jane was distracting him.
"You haven't taken your drink?"
"I will"
"Is something wrong with you?"
"No"
"Why are you answering in monos?"
"I'm busy"
"Okay."
Jane got up and walked out of the sitting room,her effort at getting her husband to compliment her new hairstyle was futile.she sat on the bed and picked her phone to call Hannah for some gist,but a call came through.It was none other than Jaiye,she let out a resounding hiss and picked the call.
Fifteen minutes later she was dressed up and climbed down the stairs,her husband looked up at the whiff of her perfume"Are you going out?." he asked,noticing her hair.She looked great.
"Yes." it was her turn to reply in monos.
"In that skimpy dress?"
"Yes."
"So where are you going to at this time of the day?"
"Outside." Jane said letting herself out of the door to evade any further question.Jaiye would be waiting already.
Something happened during the week that caught her attention,they were attending a friends child dedication in church that sunday,and she had just got out of the shower,her husband got in,she was creaming her body when his phone began to ring."Honey your phone." she called to him. The phone stopped ringing only for it to continue again."Don't worry,i'll pick it for you." she said taking some steps towards Jacob side of the bed.
It had happened in a jiffy,just as she bent to pick the phone,a soapy hand came out of no where and grabbed it,she had been more surprise to see soap on his face and shoulders too.With mouth opened wide she watched as he headed to the bathroom to receive the call.she had chided herself all week,cautioning herself to stop over reacting and making things up.Perhaps it was some important call.
But when he nearly collided into Eve yesterday just because he forgot his phone in the kitchen and it was ringing,she knew there was more to it.she was mute about it,and made up her mind to search through the phone once the opportunity presented itself.But throughout the week,her husbands phone was always by him.Then she knew she had no choice than to wake up in the night when her husbad would be fast asleep.
So many thoughts fought around in her mind,she had even read on a blog that the safest way to enjoying your relationship is steering clear of your partners phone.But she had also read that a woman should never wave off warning signals.she prayed for wisdom and intensified efforts to behold her husbands mobile phone.

Opportunity had come inform of a strong headache this evening,Jacob had returned home quite early,he had a bad headache,Jane picked him some pills not forgetting to add a sleeping pill.Her husband had accepted the pills along with a glass of milk,swallowed the pills and gulped down his drink,he slipped into a world of darkness sprawled on the bed.This was the perfect opportunity,she tapped him hard but he was fast asleep,Jane's heart was filled with happiness,at last a chance had come for her to have her husband's phone all to herself."That phone is in trouble." she smiled to herself,this evening she would uncover whatever it was that Jacob had been hiding away from her,she prayed that it could be anything but definetly not another woman.
Heavens knows,she would go loco,the thoughts alone were driving her in sane.Haven certified that her husband was in another world from hers,she did the sign of the cross over her forehead and shoulders three good times.And she took the six longest steps of her life.she picked the phone and smiled to herself.At last her peace of mind would return.
But alas,she was wrong as her phone rang out aloud,she almost dropped the phone on her husband's head out of fear.she hurried to her side of the bed,it was Hannah on the screen,she clicked on the silence button before switching off the phone completly.She wouldn't entertain an form of distraction.
All these while,Jacob did not as much as move a limb talk more of change sides,jane listened to his soft snores as he breath in and out.she was closer to being done.This time she picked the phone with confidence,and for a brief moment of doubt she hoped she was doing the right thing.
It was a touch screen,she touched the screen and the light shown,glad at her progress,she slide the unlock button.
She must have anticipated so much,but not the shocker she received when the phone asked her to input a password.What a rude shock,her husband deserved to be screened by the senate and probed by the president.she spat in shock...

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Horlubunmmy: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Finally updated!
Re: My Husband......... by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
Flakkydagirl:
This is dedicated to Sleekbaby,your comment eh eh ....

"I hope you remember my sister's introduction is in four weeks time" Jane said pouring homemade orange juice into a glass cup,she sipped some,enjoyed its lingering taste on her tongue and dropped the glass on the stool.Jacob glanced up from the system,"I do" he said,his attention back to the system.
"So have you come up with a nice resort for our honeymoon?" she quized. "Not yet." he was enjoying this online chat so much,and Jane was distracting him.
"You haven't taken your drink?"
"I will"
"Is something wrong with you?"
"No"
"Why are you answering in monos?"
"I'm busy"
"Okay."
Jane got up and walked out of the sitting room,her effort at getting her husband to compliment her new hairstyle was futile.she sat on the bed and picked her phone to call Hannah for some gist,but a call came through.It was none other than Jaiye,she let out a resounding hiss and picked the call.
Fifteen minutes later she was dressed up and climbed down the stairs,her husband looked up at the whiff of her perfume"Are you going out?." he asked,noticing her hair.She looked great.
"Yes." it was her turn to reply in monos.
"In that skimpy dress?"
"Yes."
"So where are you going to at this time of the day?"
"Outside." Jane said letting herself out of the door to evade any further question.Jaiye would be waiting already.
Something happened during the week that caught her attention,they were attending a friends child dedication in church that sunday,and she had just got out of the shower,her husband got in,she was creaming her body when his phone began to ring."Honey your phone." she called to him. The phone stopped ringing only for it to continue again."Don't worry,i'll pick it for you." she said taking some steps towards Jacob side of the bed.
It had happened in a jiffy,just as she bent to pick the phone,a soapy hand came out of no where and grabbed it,she had been more surprise to see soap on his face and shoulders too.With mouth opened wide she watched as he headed to the bathroom to receive the call.she had chided herself all week,cautioning herself to stop over reacting and making things up.Perhaps it was some important call.
But when he nearly collided into Eve yesterday just because he forgot his phone in the kitchen and it was ringing,she knew there was more to it.she was mute about it,and made up her mind to search through the phone once the opportunity presented itself.But throughout the week,her husbands phone was always by him.Then she knew she had no choice than to wake up in the night when her husbad would be fast asleep.
So many thoughts fought around in her mind,she had even read on a blog that the safest way to enjoying your relationship is steering clear of your partners phone.But she had also read that a woman should never wave off warning signals.she prayed for wisdom and intensified efforts to behold her husbands mobile phone.

Opportunity had come inform of a strong headache this evening,Jacob had returned home quite early,he had a bad headache,Jane picked him some pills not forgetting to add a sleeping pill.Her husband had accepted the pills along with a glass of milk,swallowed the pills and gulped down his drink,he slipped into a world of darkness sprawled on the bed.This was the perfect opportunity,she tapped him hard but he was fast asleep,Jane's heart was filled with happiness,at last a chance had come for her to have her husband's phone all to herself."That phone is in trouble." she smiled to herself,this evening she would uncover whatever it was that Jacob had been hiding away from her,she prayed that it could be anything but definetly not another woman.
Heavens knows,she would go loco,the thoughts alone were driving her in sane.Haven certified that her husband was in another world from hers,she did the sign of the cross over her forehead and shoulders three good times.And she took the six longest steps of her life.she picked the phone and smiled to herself.At last her peace of mind would return.
But alas,she was wrong as her phone rang out aloud,she almost dropped the phone on her husband's head out of fear.she hurried to her side of the bed,it was Hannah on the screen,she clicked on the silence button before switching off the phone completly.She wouldn't entertain an form of distraction.
All these while,Jacob did not as much as move a limb talk more of change sides,jane listened to his soft snores as he breath in and out.she was closer to being done.This time she picked the phone with confidence,and for a brief moment of doubt she hoped she was doing the right thing.
It was a touch screen,she touched the screen and the light shown,glad at her progress,she slide the unlock button.
She must have anticipated so much,but not the shocker she received when the phone asked her to input a password.What a rude shock,her husband deserved to be screened by the senate and probed by the president.she spat in shock...
nice one miss
Re: My Husband......... by olowookerekemi(f): 7:50am On Oct 15, 2015
i hope dat u wil update us soon
Re: My Husband......... by Olaide59(f): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2015
Following

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.