Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

My Husband......... - Literature (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Husband......... (719435 Views)

How My Husband Became A Vegetable / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband......... by efzbah: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
we're waiting!

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 11:42am On Nov 21, 2015
[size=20pt]. TYPING. [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband......... by Lyoncrescent: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2015
Waiting
Re: My Husband......... by tescoleps(f): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2015
Waiting...
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
Episode 99
Yesternight's excitement seemed to have vanished as they had breakfast,before the children left for school.Bibi fed Eve much to Adam's chagrin,even after their mother offered to feed him,he insisted that he wanted Grandmama Bibi to do so.The children were a sight to behold as they argued.

Thus Bibi had to exchange hands in feeding the children,this was a duty she would be pleased to perform over and again,it was not every mother who lived to see there grandchildren.Jane glanced at the big wall clock in the large sitting room,it read quater past seven,her husband would come down any minute for his breakfast.She raised her head in time to see him walk down the stairs,he looked great as usual as he came to the table,he greeted his MIL and sat at the end of the table.Jane served him sliced boiled eggs and vegetables with a glass of fresh milk.Just as she turned to leave he tugged at her blouse,"Have you told her?" He whispered in her ears.
Jane's eyes danced with rage as she tried to calm down,she quickly sat down and gulped a glass of water,before picking a pair of fork and knife she drummed on the table calling everyone's attention.When they looked up,she cleared and throat and smiled beautifully at her husband.
And he wondered what she was up to.
"Mum" she called sweetly." My husband has something to say to you,actually he had asked me to tell you but I thought it wise if it came from his own lips,over to you dear." Jane heard a fork fall on the plate,she didn't have to look up to know it was Jacobs.She saw beads of perspiration form on his fore head.Since he wanted her mother out of the house,he had better use his mouth,she thought.

Jacob was confused and bewildered at the same time,how could she trap him like that?he must find a way to make her sorry for doing this to him.But first,he had to find a way around this."I'm listening Jacob." Bibi said,she was all smiles.
"Actually I appreciate your coming to visit." He began cracking his brain for what to say as Jane listened gladly."I want to thank you for coming to visit,and also to inform you that if there's anything you'll be needing ,just let me know,I'll make it available." He got up and embraced his MIL before picking his glass of milk,he drank the content and smiled warmly,he kissed the kids goodbye and their mother too and headed to the door with his briefcase.
"Thanks dear." Jane said just as he turned the knob,he spared a glance,as he grinned his teeth. "You're welcome dear." He stepped out.
Jane couldn't believe his ears,when her husband began to speak.she was glad anyway, that was his headache and not hers.The kids had finished eating,they got in the car and the driver took them off to school.

It was much later in the day that she broached the issue of her husband's behaviour to her mother,"Janet" Bibi called with care,"Don't send your husband to other women,with your nosy attitude,the Jacob I know would never do that to you."

"Bibi you don't get it,my husband has a password to his phone and even his laptop,he picks his calls in the bath,how will I not get suspicious with those moves." She complained.
"I understand you,but don't be too quick to judge him.Jacob is one of the few responsible men I have come across." Bibi said getting up,she covered the distance between them and embraced her first child,"Calm down my dear,and pray to God,I believe all will nbe well."how time flies,her little baby is a grown woman with two kids and a husband.

Hannah arrived home from work,she was tired and exhausted,she mumbled a quick greeting before heading for the shower.she soaked her skin in water and felt refreshed,relieving the momory of the day's work,her boss was being extra kind with her of late,and this was brought to her by none other than the most nosy lady at the office,whose mouth ran wide from north to south,and her lips were never at peace.she discarded such thoughts as she stepped out of the shower,she changed into a black sleeveless bump lenght gown.
As she moved from pot to pot,there was no food,she picked two eggs from the freezer and fried it,she boiled two small sized noodles and served herself in a plate,opened a pack of juice and poured a glass,she went to the sitting room,to join the others who were watching a weekly soap opera.Rekia and Toun sat on the rug,a bottle of wine in between them with pieces of minced meat in a plate.
"What's happening?" Hannah asked sipping her drink.
Rekia adjusted in her seat,but didn't say a word."Talk now." Hannah said.
Adetoun mumbled some words and concentrated on the screen.
Hannah hissed at the girls and continued to eat her food,she picked her phone and called Ade,they were on the phone for five minutes,she remembered a picture she saw online,it was a model wearing a beautiful style,she knew her friends would love it.she found the picture." Toun,there's this style I saw online,take a look." She stretched the phone towards Toun. "I'm sure you girls will love it."
Toun did not as much as take a sideward glance as she burst into laughter,"Rekia look at this man o,he thinks every woman should be trusted,not the ones I know anyway." She said pointing at the protagonist in the movie.
Hannah withdrew her hands,staring at both girls as they laughed.As Toun withdrew her hand she saw something shiny on her finger,it was a ring on her engaged finger.Was she engaged,how? When? Where? Those were the questions that plagued her mind.
"You have an engagement ring on your finger." Hannah said,it was more of a statement than a question.
"Oh dear,I forgot to tell you." Toun stood up as the soap opera came to an end and a commercial was on the tv.she was all smiles.
"That?"
Rekia burst into laughter,"Well,our dear Kelvin proposed this evening,when Toun came back from work,right in this room,of this I am a living witness." She beamed.

"Oh my....Congrats dear,we're both engaged to get married,how sweet!." She rushed to embrace Toun but the latter rebuffed her and moved away quickly.
"I'm sorry you can't share in this happiness,because this is a union of truth and pure courtship." Toun scorned her friend and sister.

"What are you talking about?" Hannah asked in shock,the picture wasn't clear.
"I can give a better explanation." Rekia laughed getting up." Toun meant that,her engagement,I mean her union with Kelvin is laced with nothing but the truth,no hidden agenda or boiling secret."

"Get to the point." Hannah snuffed out a tear.

"Well,my own relationship is not one of deceit,so don't you compare us,your's is filled with filth,deceit and lies,but mine is a mixture of honest truth,roger that?" Toun asked picking her glass to sip her drink.

"Look at people I call friends,are you making mockery of me?how dare you Rekia? Toun! I can't believe this." She screamed out as tears rushed down her face.

"You are the heartless one here,you are the bad apple amidst us,or how else can one describe your deceitful act to the one you claim you love,can't you just come out with the truth?" Toun spat out in anger.

"I really want to,but I can't tell him and lose the man I love." Hannah fell on the couch weeping.

"What is love if not truth? And what is love without being truthful? Kelvin knows my past,he knows my ugly dirty past,he knows my life and every pieces of it and he has accepted me for who I am,sweetheart why can't you open up to Ade? Why?" Toun asked.

Rekia stood watching as Toun and Hannah exchanged words,she wished they knew the bit of her life she was also keeping away from them,and her so many deceit.she let out a long hiss and walked out on the girls,every girl to her problem.

"Hannah you have to tell him the truth,you just have to." Toun walked out, leaving a depressed Hannah in the sitting room.Hannah raved,hissed and cursed,she picked the remote control and smashed it against the wall,it went to bits.she let the tears flow like never before,with no one to console her.

"God" she muttered looking up,"Why are you punishing me for a simple mistake,for my foolishness,how can I pay so much for a three minute pleasure."

She knew the words of Toun and Rekia,were truthful.she had no choice than to let the cat out of the bag.And very soon too.There was no going back,now was the time,her mind was strongly made up when she picked her phone and began to dial Ade's number,her heart raced in rapid succession as she listened to the network message saying that 'the number you're calling is out of coverage area.'

She dropped her phone beside her,perhaps God was telling her,this was something that should not be settled over the phone but face to face.

She let out a sigh,the sitting room grew cold,and the breeze rustled the curtains,feared gripped her heart at first,but when she heard rain falling fast and heavy,she felt a new surge of confidence,God was surely with her on this.
It was just after church service on Sunday,their church going was borne out of routine and not the zeal to worship.Sunday lunch was superb,and there relaxing in the sitting room when her step father arrived to take home his wife,the kids had insisted on been taken along.

It took so much persuading and comforting before the kids let go of GrandmaBiBi.Adam made her promise to come visiting soon to which everyone agreed,even a reluctant Jacob had no choice.

It was much later in the night after the kids had been put to bed that Jane also retired to her bedroom.she was pulling the covers over herself when Jacob sat up in bed,Jane knew there was trouble in the air.

"I want to speak with you." He said in a casual tone,Jane braced herself for anything that he would say. "I'm listening."

"I want to apologise for what I said on thursday night." He said.

Jane looked up pretending not to have heard him,"You said what?"

"I know I shouldn't have said that about your mother,I was angry because you didn't inform me of her coming,as a man I felt bad coming home to meet my MIL in my house,it was unexpected." He explained calmly,Jane pinched her ears and prayed that her ears were in proper working condition.

"Actually Jacob,you were impatient for me to explain,Bibi informed me that she was coming over for the weekend,but it escaped my mind to inform you,I was just as surprised as you to see her on thursday,because I was expecting her on friday." Jane duly explained.

"I'm sorry." Jacob said,"I shouldn't have asked her to leave."

"Its alright dear."

Jacob pulled her closer and embraced her,it felt so good to do that once again,he was kissing her hungrily and she clung to him.He hurriedly remove the rope that held her night robe together,exposing soft looking succulent breast and a lush skin just for his desire and exploration.He felt a tingling sensation down his spine as his hands touched her beautiful skin,his hands moulded her breasts,and he almost ran mad in ectasy.

The noise of his phone interrupted their moans of pleasure,Jacob turned back and glanced at his phone.From that moment,she noticed his swift withdrawal.His phone was ringing again,he laid her on the bed and covered her with the duvet.

Jane was feeling sleepy already,she wondered who the persistent caller was,that Jacob had to leave her in the middle of what they were doing.Jane rolled to the other side of the bed,she was aroused already,she clutched the pillow tighter.

The phone had stopped ringing,but she felt Jacob's light movement as he got up,Jane turned back just in time to see him going into the toilet,his phone in his hand.she closed her eyes quickly and forced herself to think of other things,like work and her sister's introduction which was just fourteen days awy.Whether she liked it or not she had to sleep now.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by muyex1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
Madam more update, after the long break in updating
Re: My Husband......... by tpmaishah(f): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
Welcome back. I hope we won't have to wait for another Six month

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Jumizie13(f): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: My Husband......... by Afz9095(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tanx 4 d update. Hope next update won't be next year
Re: My Husband......... by bummybummy(f): 7:21am On Nov 22, 2015
tnx for coming bck afta a long vacation, op u wil update frequently nw
Re: My Husband......... by Rukkydelta(f): 7:51am On Nov 22, 2015
Madam Flakky welcome back
Re: My Husband......... by Sandjane(f): 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Welcm bck flakky.we hav miss ur write up,pls dnt stay long before updating us.God bless you.
Re: My Husband......... by Jumizie13(f): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Madam Flakky welcome back
Welcome ke, diz 1 wey don enter ghost mode again.
Re: My Husband......... by bellovers(m): 12:09am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
. [size=22pt]. TYPING. [/size].
@Jumizie13
Re: My Husband......... by Jumizie13(f): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2015
Flakkydagirl:
. [size=22pt]. TYPING. [/size].
@Jumizie13

[size=23pt]. ISORITE.[/size].
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2015
@Jumizie13
This is dedicated to Funmi,one of my ardent readers.xoxo love dearie.

Episode 100
"I am Hiv positive." Hannah broke the sad news to Ade in a very cool manner,she looked at him,trying to read his dumb expression,she had just thrown a bomb and she expected a blast.

Ade got up from his seat pertubed,he fought hard to contain himself,his emotions were at war,he was trying to think,to put his thoughts together,to fully understand what she was saying to him."You're what?"

"I am Hiv positive." She repeated,she just had to do it now and forget about it,enough of burdening herself with the weight of her sin.she knew what was coming and gladly waited for it.

"Since when have you known?"
"8months ago."
"Are your friends aware?"
"Yes"
"Your family?"
"No."
"Why are you just informing me?"
"I didn't know how to go about it."
"How did you contact it?"
"Through intimacy."
Ade sighed,and walked back to his seat,"I'm glad you told me,I will not break up with you dear,my love supercedes that." Hannah's face lit up in surprise and pure gratitude.Her introduction was just 6days away and she had finally crushed the only barrier to her breakthrough.
"I love you Hannah" Ade kissed her lips.
"I love you too." She replied,she was happy and then a piercing sound rented the ear,she tried to grab Ade,but he was gone,she was afraid and began to scream,her scream filled the room.

Gbam! The door flung open,and Toun came in,she was still in her robe as it was 5am in the morning."Are you alright?" She asked sleepy eyed.

Hannah rose up from the bed,turned on the bedside lamp,"What happened?" She asked herself.
"You were screaming,are you okay?" Toun repeated.

It was a nightmare again,"I'm fine,thanks." She mumbled as Toun closed the door and left."Not again" she hit the bed with her fist.She got up from the bed and removed the battery from her alarm clock.

Perhaps that night mare was a sign from God that things would be fine,she picked her bible and said some words of prayer to God,she was seeing him this evening,he would be picking her from work.she sighed,"One can run but not forever." The hour has come.

The picked the bottle of water by her side and drank to her fill,before preparing to go to work,she hoped at the end of the day,she would be able to laugh into her friends face.
Her eyes were almost glued to her wrist watch,it got to a point she removed it in other to concentrate,she had the office to herself.In the space of three hours,she had commited two file errors.The boss called for her,"Have your seat." He said to her.
Hannah lowered herself into the seat,without meeting her boss's eye.
"You don't seem to be okay." He had gone straight to the point."Are you having issues with anyone?"
"No sir."
"A problem shared is half solved."
"I am quite alright sir,just a little headache." She lied.
Her boss was quiet for a minute,"Perhaps we can talk better over lunch." He suggested.
"I'll be fine sir."
"I'll ask my secretary to get you lunch and some medications,you better take the day off,I hope you get better." He said.
She wanted to object at first,but reconsidered,maybe she would feel better at home."Thank you sir." She got up.

She was walking to her office when she heard Bolanle's voice."I saw her go into his office just now,my fears have been confirmed,I hope its not what I am thinking." The office busy body ran her wide mouth. Imole tapped furiously on the keyboard,"Hanny is a decent lady,she'll never succumb so easily." She replied,her hands off the key board.
"You never can tell,anyways I'll ask Chioma what she thinks about it.Plenty things dey happen for this our office o,no be only me go hear am o."Bolanle said and lifted her hands from Imole's desk only to see Hannah standing behind,she almost jumped out of her skin,seeing the look on the latter,it was obvious that she had over heard their discussion.
"Imole....okay....I'm going to....to ...go and go....and come back...."Bolanle stammered as she disappeared down the corridor.Imole felt bad to have been caught in the act of gossip. "Hannah,how are...how are you?"
Hannah stared down at her before walking away without a word,she closed down her work on the system and shut down before leaving for home.She dropped by a popular eatery to grab her favorite Vanilla flavour iced cream,she drove home amidst the wide thoughts on her mind.
She informed Ade that she was home already,she was surprised to see him that afternoon,he looked good and smelled nice,she loved this particular cologne on him."So why did you leave work?" He asked after settling down on the couch.
"Just an headache,and my boss asked me to take the day off." She explained to him."I hope you're better now."
"Yes I am."
"Do you want to see a doctor?"
"No I'm fine."
They discussed so many issues,ranging from his work to family issues and others,Hannah was scared shit to face him with the truth,she was nervous.
"I want to tell you something important." She began.
"What is it dear?" He had seen her fidgeting some seconds ago.
"I really don't know... I..."
"Calm down and stop fidgeting,what is troubling my baby?" He said getting up to join her.
Hannah felt like throwing up,she couldn't look him in the eye,"Promise me you'll not leave me."
Ade became afraid,he wondered why she was asking him to make a promise."Cross your heart."She said and he obeyed her out of anxiousness to hear her.
"Adegoroye." She called his full name.Ade knew something serious must be up.He was scared too.
"Please forgive me,I have lied to you." She began to cry.
Ade got up,"Is this some kind of drama,what has happened?"
"Listen up,your problem is mine,anyone who hurts you must be preppared to face my wrath,just speak up and stop scaring me." He came to sit by her and held her hand in his.
"Adegoroye,I am HIV+" she bluttered before she could stop herself.
Like a bees sting,Adetoye got up quickly,he ran inside,and found a bathroom,he poured water in his ears,something was wrong with his hearing."What were you saying?"He asked.
"I am carrying the virus." Hannah repeated,she waited for five full minutes,but he didn't say a word.
"No wonder you wouldn't let us get intimate,little wonder the sullen look,each time I kissed up,no wonder you pretended to be drunk at the beach.I must have been a fool." Those were the few heart wrenching words he spoke before leaving her.He got to the door,he cast one last glance at her,he wanted to say something,but couldn't,the shock was overwhelming,he had to get away from her,far away as possible.
Twin tears strolled down her cheeks as the door closed,she heard him drive out of the compound,at last it was over,just six days away from her introduction,she hoped her friends would be glad to know that,the engagement was over now.
She closed her eyes,and prayed for death,to save her from this impending doom,what would she tell her family now.she reeked of filth,she had lost all her will power,her strength was gone.
All she wanted now was death,as she slumped on the chair,she could feel her soul departing from her body gradually,finally at peace with her maker.

Jane Smith stood by the blinds that looked out of her office at the store,the town was bustling with activities,it was just about 40 days away from Christmas.
Her business was growing well,and customers patronised the store on a daily basis,her stocks were of affordable prices and of good quality.The store had been expanded to accomodate variety of products and merchandise.she had over twenty staffs on her pay roll.
It had become a routine for her to resume by 10am and leave by 2pm in the afternoon except on rare occassions,she was getting ready to leave for home when a knock sounded,it was her secretary,she had a bunch of flower nicely wrapped on her hands.
"Who brought this?"
"It was a despatch rider,I think there is an envelope in it ma." The lady said before dropping the flower.Janet waved her off and picked the card,it was addressed to her but without a signature or name of sender.she sniffed the flowers,they were fresh and scented fine.
She picked her car keys and left for home,she had barely settled in,when a call came in from the kids school that Adam was involved in a little accident during Lunch and sustained some bruises on his left hand,he had been attended to but the boy insisted on seeing his mother,and that he would be brought home soon.

Jane was anxious,what could have hapened to her baby,she called Aishat to prepare the kids room and make some egg and plaintain for the kids.Their school bus arrived soon,she collected the kids and took them in.she examined his bandaged hand,it was nothing to worry about.she made him eat and sleep.

Jacob came home late,he was having his supper when the children came to see him,the bandaged arm was the first thing he saw,"Jane did you beat him?"
"Ofcourse not,it was an accident." She answered.
"What kind of accident? What kind of mother are you? How could you be so careless with the kids?" Jacob fired at her.

"Its not mummy." Eve said,looking at her father."It was from school."

"Why do you always flare up when it comes to Adam,I am sure if it was Eve,you wouldn't have blown up in this way." Jane hissed aloud.

"They're both my children." Jacob said in suppressed anger.

"And mine too."
He pulled the boy on his lap and drew Eve closer,"Now tell me what happened in school."

"It was at lunch hour,our class mistress asked us to go to the lunch room with our lunch box,but Adam refused to follow the line,he bumped into Edet Collins,who pushed him in retalliation,he fell and injured his hand." Eve explained truthfully.

"Who is Edet Collins?" He asked.

"He is our class mate."

"Was that not the same boy who hit him on the cheeks the other day?"

"He is the one dad." Adam said.

"Jane give me the school's line."
"No one will pick it,its past eight already."
"I want the principal's number."
"Please stop this,kids play and fight in school,that's part of learning,I don't see any reason for you to stir up trouble." She answered her husband.
"I see,a bandaged hand is not enough reason right? What would be enough a reason,a broken leg or a punctured eye.I'm going to sue that Collins father,I'll sue that school,I'll sue everybody." Jacob got up,his anger had taken their full course now.

"Please calm down,Adam's hand will heal up in no time,the boy is fine." Jane tried to persuade her husband.

Jacob stared at her,"What kind of a mother are you,your son comes home with a bandaged hand and you're so cool about it.you need to get your head checked."

"Aishat!" Jacob screamed.
The girl appeared,"Take the kids to their room."
"Now give me that number!"
"I don't have it." She said matching his one.
"Jane give me that number now."
"I really don't have it."
Before she could say Jack,he had picked her phone to search for the number,"You have a password on your phone?"
"I do."
"What is it?"
"Just hand me my phone."
"Give me the password Jane." He was loosing it already.
Jane turned to walk away,but he was fast,he pulled her back,almost tearing her blouse.Jane slapped his hand away.
"Don't you injure me." She snapped at him.
"Unlock this phone." He commanded her.
"Have I ever asked you to unlock your phone,or your laptop,so why do I have to unlock mine?" She faced him fully.
Jacob laughed,"So you have been touching my things,where did you come about this sudden confidence?"
Jane was silent.
"Answer me." He screamed at her.
In anger,he smashed her phone on the fall,"Jacob!" She screamed.
She wanted to grab him by the shirt but a resounding slap echoed on her cheeks.
For the first time in seven years of marriage,Jacob Smith slapped his wife.Jane watched him disappear up the stairs dumbfounded,she stood like a drenched puppy.
And Jane wept......

4 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by Lyoncrescent: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2015
Money can never ever buy true and lasting happiness. All these talk that it is better to cry in a Lexus than on an Okada is Nonsense.

It is better not to cry at all. I feel for Jane.Jacob feels he owns her. He doesnt see her as an equal partner. Brave of Hannah.

Great and excellent plot.

The choice of My Husband.......... as the title is starting to make more sense

4 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by Ego2(f): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2015
omg Jacobshocked
Re: My Husband......... by Jumizie13(f): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: My Husband......... by Sandjane(f): 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Omg,jacob dis is too much,na wahoo.
Re: My Husband......... by kayemdy: 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nice one flakky

i dont really understand how Hannah wants to get marry but she didnt do her confirmatory test and she is not keeping her viral load in check by taking her ART

The character Jacob just shows how we can be enslaved by anger

2 Likes

Re: My Husband......... by bestaghughu1(f): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
na wa o,Jacob don dy do pass himself

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by Tife101(m): 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
I swear Jacob fall ma hand. Nice update ma.. Expecting more.....
Re: My Husband......... by Eridith(f): 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hmm! Jacob is going beyond limit now. Nice update ma'am.
Re: My Husband......... by soniachuks(f): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
I have this feeling that the doc/nurse gave Hannah a wrong result,she might not be Hiv+ as she tot.

Thinking aloud sha
Re: My Husband......... by bellovers(m): 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
check it out guys. I guarantee you you will enjoy this story https://www.nairaland.com/2695510/love-non-human
Re: My Husband......... by Flakkydagirl: 6:23am On Nov 25, 2015
bellovers:
check it out guys.
I guarantee you you will enjoy this story
https://www.nairaland.com/2695510/love-non-human
Don't derail this thread.

And yeah i checked it out already,you want my honest opinion?then come over to your thread.
Re: My Husband......... by Zanga007(m): 8:08am On Nov 25, 2015
Flakky slaying the story since time immemorial....dear Flakky I am hungry for more...Nice one
Re: My Husband......... by Sparkles003(f): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
flakky good job.being a silent reader.
you captivated my eyes with your story smiley
but you take too long when posting.

1 Like

Re: My Husband......... by martin98(m): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2015
So Jane password her phone too.sad
Re: My Husband......... by bummybummy(f): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
thanks 4 d update, mre ink 2 ur pen

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (74) (Reply)

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.