Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Women W/fake Profile Picture's - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women W/fake Profile Picture's (6915 Views)

Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten / There Are Thousands Of Men Out There Who Believe They Are God’s Gift To Women W / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Adamskuty(m): 8:06am On Dec 09, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Why do women post fake profile pictures

Social media has created a communication platform for people from all walks of life and all corners of the earth.It has also created a avenue for people to lie about who they are, what they do, and pretty much decieve people into to thinking they aren't who they really are.

Telling someone false information about yourself is one thing.But posting a picture that is not your own is a whole other thing.
I don't understand why women steal pics from other beautiful women,and post them as they're own.

I've had someone on NL accuse me of having fake pictures, but she had no reason in doing so.She just assumed from looking at my profile pic , that I couldn't be the same person.I made her look stupid by posting a picture of myself holding a piece of paper with her username on it.Needless to say, she now knows the face on myprofile does belong to me
Before I never realized how commomn it was for women to post fake pictures as their own.

What do you think is the cause of this?
Is it insecurity, identity protection, or what?
Tell me your thoughts NL
i must say this,u look extremely gorgeous babe,i fell in love with u at first sight embarassed ,i feel like giving u a kiss on ur lips grin
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2013
SpcAgtOko:

Because the person they are online they don't want to admit to being in reality..

Ive always put my own pic or none. Its stupid to put somebody elses picture claiming it as their own.
Do you mean they dont want to admit to being who they really are in reality , online??
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by NadiaSA1(f): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Your correct in a way, Im usually on Nairaland when I have free time.Nairaland is a source of entertainment and sometimes insight to me.I'm not Nigerian, yet I'm interested in the culture, and here I can learn from and interact with those who are.

As for this picture you proposed.I've done that already to another person who accused me of such on NL.You can view the thread if your interested smiley https://www.nairaland.com/1528312/need-plead-love-him-igbo/2 don't have time nor interest to repeat that stunt.
wa ooo so much drama on that thread!!

Powerflower crazy thou
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2013
Nonso23: Personally, it's a total turn off, better not upload any at all than upload someone else's pic! I'm not judging though and yes! its very rampant on here.

Anyone saying it's not wrong do not know the implications of being convicted as an Identity thief because that is exactly what they are doing.
How would you feel knowing someone out there is posing as you online?
When I notice such people though, I just keep it to myself. Who knows what psychological battles they have raging within them; best not to compound it with such onslaught on their nice 'e-reputation'. Everyone has their problems.... theirs might be severe psychological/self-esteem issues.
I agree 100%
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2013
Adamskuty: i must say this,u look extremely gorgeous babe,i fell in love with u at first sight embarassed ,i feel like giving u a kiss on ur lips grin
I appreciate the compliments.I am taken though.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2013
Nadia_SA1: wa ooo so much drama on that thread!!

Powerflower crazy thou
I have no idea ehat yhe issue was with that woman.It made for a good laugh and an entertaining thread. grin
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Adamskuty(m): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
I appreciate the compliments.I am taken though.
what?? shocked ooh no it can't be sad ;( grin
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Adamskuty(m): 9:19am On Dec 09, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Ok And? I'm overwieght, I'm plus sized, I'm a big woman.Im not ashamed of that, and Ive never portrayed myself to be anything other.Your pointYou didnt prove anything other than showcasing your lack of self esteem, comprehension, and common sense.So your skinny, but you have an ugly face? If chosen, I could lose wieght boo.You have to buy a new face.The photos posted here can be found anywhere under my name.You see me in what appears to be a bra, yet I'm not exposing anything.You are a pathetic useless woman.You have repeatedly madeinvalid comments, unsupported opinions, and have simply exposed yourself as an inscure woman who probably resembles a donkey. You forsure sound like one..Once again, abeg "Get Yo Life" and do not attempt to envelop yourself in mines.
You are no longer entertaining me.
ahahhha! Crack da ribs grin

this missy bad goon grin

flawless viiiiictory cool grin

1 Like

Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by GentleMimi: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Thank God we have our own "fake pic detective on nairaland" miss adaobi123 she busted one "girl" this morning !

After I complimented her bout how great she looks angry angry
Looooooooooooo!
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by NadiaSA1(f): 9:46am On Dec 09, 2013
GentleMimi:
Looooooooooooo!
grin
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by NadiaSA1(f): 9:48am On Dec 09, 2013
Adamskuty: what?? shocked ooh no it can't be sad ;( grin
u too like women angry angry

I thought u wanted me to b ur ogugua cry cry
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by NadiaSA1(f): 9:49am On Dec 09, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
I have no idea ehat yhe issue was with that woman.It made for a good laugh and an entertaining thread. grin
lol true

Nice pix thou ..
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 09, 2013
Nadia_SA1: u too like women angry angry

Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by NadiaSA1(f): 9:53am On Dec 09, 2013
Oga seun made a mistake creating a like button for profile pix now we all want to look like Beyonce for likes grin grin

Cheiii I'm also guilty I wanted to change my profile pic but I don't want my likes to go away ooo,.. grin Y oga Y !!
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Adamskuty(m): 9:53am On Dec 09, 2013
Nadia_SA1: u too like women angry angry

grin u will be the first wife,while she go take the 2nd spot grin
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Adamskuty(m): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Oga seun made a mistake creating a like button for profile pix now we all want to look like Beyonce for likes grin grin

Cheiii I'm also guilty I wanted to change my profile pic but I don't want my likes to go away ooo,.. grin Y oga Y !!
upload a better one,a hot one and u will get more likes
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by NadiaSA1(f): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2013
Adamskuty: upload a better one,a hot one and u will get more likes
I'm cool with the 30likes its more than enuf joOr..
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by NadiaSA1(f): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2013
Adamskuty: grin u will be the first wife,while she go take the 2nd spot grin
I can share everything but not a man!! angry
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Adamskuty(m): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I'm cool with the 30likes its more than enuf joOr..
change am abeg,i swear u will get 60 likes
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by NadiaSA1(f): 10:07am On Dec 09, 2013
Adamskuty: change am abeg,i swear u will get 60 likes
I wan put my daughter
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Adamskuty(m): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I wan put my daughter
which daughter? shocked shocked u got a child somewhere?

#faints
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by NadiaSA1(f): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2013
Adamskuty: which daughter? shocked shocked u got a child somewhere?

#faints
please let's not derail this thread ooo

#exits thread tongue
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Adamskuty(m): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2013
Nadia_SA1: please let's not derail this thread ooo

#exits thread tongue
ook babe,hold ur waist,we moving out together.

#exits.thread tongue
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by crackhaus: 10:20am On Dec 09, 2013
^^^
undecided undecided
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by NadiaSA1(f): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2013
Adamskuty: ook babe,hold ur waist,we moving out together.

#exits.thread tongue
grin
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by GentleMimi: 10:53am On Dec 09, 2013
fijiano202: ur joking right? who would upload there dicks,are guys dat stewpid
Do u really want the answer to that kwenshion?
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 09, 2013
QueenR.A.W:

Its the industry I'm in , and the Make Up industry pays my bills. ....Thank Heavens for being able to charge $50 an hour just to make people look and feel better
Wow! U really hit the jackpot. I wish I could do make-up undecided
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by fijiano202(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
GentleMimi:
Do u really want the answer to that kwenshion?
yes mimi
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by xp17(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
][color=#000030:
But why should people be interested in the profile pic of another? What monopoly do you have over the kind of pic they DECIDE to post? Does their not uploading real pics of themselves affect your life in any way? Why should they post pics to make you happy rather than themselves?

[/color]
ur arrogance made u forgot d topic heading, pls read well b4 u comment. It's not a debate, "typical nija ignorance" (using question to answer a question). u always see life 4rm a negative perspective hence, guilty conscience wud keep hurting u wherever u go , until u re-define life in a suitable way 4 urself.
Most times silence is more eloquent Dan words, don't write if u re clueless on a topic ,back off and let reasonable ppl comment.

To the topic:
Its inferiority complex that wud Mk smone 2 use anoda persons pic on a profile . Ur profile is inaccurate if every data on it isn't true, hence that mks it a baloney

Team real,
Team luv urself,
Team proud of urself,
Team happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by sopoundz(m): 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I can share everything but not a man!! angry
*drives into comment wiv RangeRover* Hello
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by NadiaSA1(f): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
sopoundz: *drives into comment wiv RangeRover* Hello
rangerover U cn do betta oga..
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
Adamskuty: ahahhha! Crack da ribs grin

this missy bad goon grin

flawless viiiiictory cool grin
lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On / Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? / Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.