Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Women W/fake Profile Picture's - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women W/fake Profile Picture's (6934 Views)

Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten / There Are Thousands Of Men Out There Who Believe They Are God’s Gift To Women W / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
xp17: ur arrogance made u forgot d topic heading, pls read well b4 u comment. It's not a debate, "typical nija ignorance" (using question to answer a question). u always see life 4rm a negative perspective hence, guilty conscience wud keep hurting u wherever u go , until u re-define life in a suitable way 4 urself.
Most times silence is more eloquent Dan words, don't write if u re clueless on a topic ,back off and let reasonable ppl comment.

To the topic:
Its inferiority complex that wud Mk smone 2 use anoda persons pic in a profile . Ur profile is inaccurate if every data on it isn't true, hence that mks it a baloney

Team real,
Team luv urself,
Team proud of urself,
Team happiness.
You are completely correct.I feel this is one of the sole reasons people do this.Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
fijiano202:
Wow i never knew you are a BBW,you profile pic and ur full pics tells diff story,i thought you were kinda slim but its all good you are Cute and yummy,Secondly, concerning the pic with the writing i honestly almost doubted it but i had to cos of the hardwriting,PC aint got that kinda font,though it look kinda of edited but who cares,if you say its you then its you ,i dont need to doubt anyone ,am just here to laugh and learn another aspect of people
Honestly I dont personally identify with the term BBW.It has too large of a range as far as weight , height and proportion.That doesn't mean my body type has not been classified as such by some though.I more so consider myself as Plus Sized.

Dude undecided
Who has time to edit photos?
Its not that serious
Thanks for the compliments.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Enegod(m): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
*yawns*
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by PrettySpicey(f): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
Had a look at your profile, must say you look quite pretty. @ Topic, I guess they prefer the face they put there to their own tongue.
And others just love the privacy. No way am I ever putting my pix on NL. Never.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
PrettySpicey: Had a look at your profile, must say you look quite pretty. @ Topic, I guess they prefer the face they put there to their own tongue.
And others just love the privacy. No way am I ever putting my pix on NL. Never.
Thanks.
I see your point, and respect your choice.

I guess the core of it lies within personal experience and how that affects your choices and actions.Wether you put a Real pic, Fake pic, or some other random pic, we all have our individual reasons.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by mafioso47(m): 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
Enegod: so, you are indirectly begging people to like your profile pic....smh
it's likeable dou wink
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by fijiano202(m): 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Honestly I dont personally identify with the term BBW.It has too large of a range as far as weight , height and proportion.That doesn't mean my body type has not been classified as such by some though.I more so consider myself as Plus Sized.
Dude undecided
Who has time to edit photos?
Its not that serious
Thanks for the compliments.
seems my ban has been lifted,did u get my pm,we good right?
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by baralatie(m): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
I don't wish to expose her, I don't have time nor energy for that.But considering she's using the photo of a aactress, it wouldn't be that difficult. Unless she claimed to be the actress herself.Thanks for the link smiley
felony is a crime!do u know hw many nairaland men may av bn duped.imagine 190.monstertruck even andyblaze may be swindled.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by SpcAgtOko: 2:09am On Dec 10, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Do you mean they dont want to admit to being who they really are in reality , online??

No.. The opposite grin
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
@Poster

Some women don't want to put their real profile photos due to their own personal reasons!

1. Some visit a public forum to seek advice and they dont want them to see their real faces

2. Some to catch fun and they don't want to reveal their real identity incase if someone who knows her comes across the thread.

3. Some don't want unnecessary attention so they stay low key!

4. Some women are married and why would they want to put their pics on a public forum? who are they attracting? they would rather post their photos on their facebook atleast thats would moderate some privacy

5. The list counts endlessly
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
SpcAgtOko:

No.. The opposite grin
initially I was confused hy your statement.After taking a while to think it over, I see your point, and its validity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them / Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? / #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.