Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) (1416 Views)

We Bring To You Live Pictures Of What Is Happening In Onitsha. Pictures / Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) / Water Supply Restored In Onitsha After 12 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) by oneeast1: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
Anambra adigo mma..

Re: Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) by oneeast1: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
A city of over 4 million people should have a portable public water supply..
Re: Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
Shaking my head in disbelief. Portable water indeed. Celebration of mediocrity.
Re: Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) by basilo101: 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
I dnt want apc 2 win in d east but i want dem 2 be a strong opposition dat will put pressure on our govnors to work
Re: Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
We also need portable water in other parts of the state
Re: Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) by ifyalways(f): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
OP, one day one day,the lies you spew here will haunt and deal with you offline!

Which portable tap water in Onitsha? The last time anyone in Onitsha saw water from the taps was NOVEMBER during Gej's visit.

The so-called portable water supply works once in a month or even once in two months. Thank heavens for bore-holes.

4 Likes

Re: Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
one.east1:
A city of over 4 million people should have a portable public water supply..
NWANNE BIKO TINYERE HA SAUCE NA MAGGI KA HA WERE KWELU NA IHE INA EKWU (SOURCE) NKE NWANYI AHU EBIDOLA DOKAWA PANTI YA MAKA IHE GBASARA ANAMBRA STATE. WHAT A SHAME!
Re: Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) by oneeast1: 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
AKUNWATA1: NWANNE BIKO TINYERE HA SAUCE NA MAGGI KA HA WERE KWELU NA IHE INA EKWU (SOURCE) NKE NWANYI AHU EBIDOLA DOKAWA PANTI YA MAKA IHE GBASARA ANAMBRA STATE. WHAT A SHAME!

Nwanne nkea bu sauce na maggi.. grin grin

http://globalsatellitelink..com/2013/12/do-not-drink-water-from-taps-yet-gov.html
Re: Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) by Zonacom(m): 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
sincerenigerian: Shaking my head in disbelief. Portable water indeed. Celebration of mediocrity.
Impostor
Re: Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) by bloggernaija: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Zona.com:

Impostor
Actually, that is the real sincere nigerian.
Sincere9nigerian is the fake

1 Like

Re: Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) by IKEMBANNEWI: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
Commendable
Re: Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) by cashkid18(m): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
only one runnin tap in d entire city sad sad.i gv up on obi
Re: Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) by Adamskuty(m): 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
ifyalways: OP, one day one day,the lies you spew here will haunt and deal with you offline!

Which portable tap water in Onitsha? The last time anyone in Onitsha saw water from the taps was NOVEMBER during Gej's visit.

The so-called portable water supply works once in a month or even once in two months. Thank heavens for bore-holes.
chaaaai! Una own bad oooh,you guys are really living in a village oo grin grin grin
Re: Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) by ak47mann(m): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
okwute my man cool
Re: Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) by matzoro(m): 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) by ifyalways(f): 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
Adamskuty: chaaaai! Una own bad oooh,you guys are really living in a village oo grin grin grin
Village boy !

Which hamlet you dey stay because from Lekki to Ibadan down to Maitama,na bore hole everybody dey use.

Yeye tribalist. Shior tongue

5 Likes

Re: Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) by Cuche: 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
It was actually good to align with the
government at the centre, GEJ had
favoured Anambra because of that. The Fed
govt. refunded the money spent previously on
Fed roads and remitted counterpart fundings promptly
So I support the alignment 100%.
But the impact of the benefits of the alignment
is yet to be felt because it appears the savings
made from the federal support was also
channeled to the pocket of the Thief.
Another good thing about Obi was his refusal
to contribute to OBJ second Niger bridge scam.( Scam because had he made that contributions that bridge will still be undone)

In which OBJ demanded that the bridge should
be a Partnership project with contributions
from Anambra and Delta. That refusal to me
was good b/c Niger bridge shld be a
completely Fed.project
Re: Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) by Cuche: 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
The Onitsha water scheme is a Fed-State partnership

1 Like

Re: Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) by fr3do(m): 5:57am On Dec 09, 2013
So it is ordinary water supply project that needs an oyibo
Are our civil engineers dead?
God!!
Re: Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2013
The primitive colony will want to pop champagne now o... grin grin grin
Re: Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) by IKEMBANNEWI: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2013
SLIDE waxie: The primitive colony will want to pop champagne now o... grin grin grin
If you dont vamoose from this thread with your hate filled cranium, i will curse you and your lineage upto the 11th Generation

1 Like

Re: Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) by Adamskuty(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2013
ifyalways:
[s]

Which hamlet you dey stay because from Lekki to Ibadan down to Maitama,na bore hole everybody dey use.

Yeye tribalist. Shior tongue [/s]
Check my profile and look at my location again,water hardly goes off here,infact most times we keep it flowing through out the day,watering of flowers e.t.c cool

don't worry,ur time will come eh grin
Re: Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 09, 2013
basilo101: I dnt want apc 2 win in d east but i want dem 2 be a strong opposition dat will put pressure on our govnors to work
Lmaooo reread you own post and tell me what the definition of a clown is again.
Re: Public Water Supply Restored In The City Of Onitsha (pictures) by TechWalker007: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2013
And we don't have pipe borne water in Lagos state, the "center" of excellence. Hmmmm.

(1) (Reply)

9 Costliest And Deadliest Wars In Modern History / Pastor Caught With Human Skulls In Osun State / 15 Powerful Quotes From The World's Most Humble President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.