Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. (1755 Views)

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / She Wants To Finish Me B4 I Start. (2) (3) (4)

I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
For those dat missed my previous topic on the 25th Oct, here is d link

https://www.nairaland.com/1492974/should-tell-boyfriend-cheated-him

I jst saw some ladies stuffs with condoms at the side of his pockets. He has been feeling uncomfortable since i came i want to ask him about it soon i hope i'm doing the right thing. I dont think i will tell him about mine we will jst settle everything once and for all and i will just forgive him and continue wit d relationship. This is someone i met when he had nothing even till now he is not made yet we are still struggling together in Love &hope i dont wanna loose him. smiley But if he should tell me a lie about it.....??
Re: I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. by pasqal09: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
do me I do u, man no go vex
Re: I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. by Chubhie: 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
Cunnyman die cunnyman bury am. Confess your sins to each and go and sin no more. Build your relationship based on love,trust and mutual respect for one another. Love is such a wonderful emotion to feel. Be responsible while you both are on it.
Re: I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. by Enegod(m): 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
SexyGirl787: For those dat missed my previous topic on the 25th Oct, here is d link

https://www.nairaland.com/1492974/should-tell-boyfriend-cheated-him

I jst saw some ladies stuffs with condoms at the side of his pockets. He has been feeling uncomfortable since i came i want to ask him about it soon i hope i'm doing the right thing. I dont think i will tell him about mine we will jst settle everything once and for all and i will just forgive him and continue wit d relationship. This is someone i met when he had nothing even till now he is not made yet we are still struggling together in Love &hope i dont wanna loose him. smiley But if he should tell me a lie about it.....??
sexygirl787, how sexy are you?
Re: I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
Enegod: sexygirl787, how sexy are you?
y d question?
Re: I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. by Enegod(m): 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
SexyGirl787: y d question?
you are answering question with question...smh
Re: I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Enegod: you are answering question with question...smh
Lol.. Nigerians answer question with question
Re: I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. by Enegod(m): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
folly65: Lol.. Nigerians answer question with question
too bad
Re: I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
Enegod: too bad
kpele o
Re: I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. by Phranciz(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
Like my friend go n die would say "do the needful or go and die".
Re: I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
Who wants to die long?
Re: I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. by WackyJ1(m): 4:17am On Dec 09, 2013
Now I know if my girlfriend catches me cheating and she still wants us to be together without raising wahala then she has also cheated angry

Re: I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2013
Trust me i'm nt 4given him because i also cheated on him undecided
Re: I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. by benkings(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2013
SexyGirl787: y d question?
he wants to submit his application form and C.V to youangry
Re: I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. by cycline404(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
I Love R Kelly Trapped in the Closest Video.
Who goes around.... Just come back around.... Very quick...
U guys should enjoy your cheating life..! shocked
Re: I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. by WackyJ1(m): 7:43am On Dec 10, 2013
SexyGirl787: Trust me i'm nt 4given him because i also cheated on him undecided
You are lying but the problem is that you don't know you're lying to yourself

Re: I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. by UjSizzle(f): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2013
If you confront him, you will have to tell him you cheated too. It'll be unfair not to after making him feel guilty, add that to the fact that someday he'll find out about your lil secret and we both know men don't forgive as easily as we do....

7 Things That Women Do That Destroys A Relationship / Am Shy Wen Am With D Opposit ,pls Help Me / Guys; A Or B?