Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy (23085 Views)

My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today / When She Finally Meets That Cute Ghanian Guy (photo) / That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
where pls?

3 Likes

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by binhozie(m): 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
This is a classic case of one man's meat....
Most of you are shouting "dry..dry" but believe me its not dry at all!!! I don laff fall from chair
You have to either have lived in ghana or had an experience with a ghanaian to get the joke. Having lived in ghana I can relate. Ghanaians usually poke fun at Nigerians over their pronunciation.
"Bros you get CAT fish"? And bros CAT the fish for you. Lmaoooooooooooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by IamDebola: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by chiefololade: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by chiefololade: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
Gbogbo yin ti ya were
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Jiggaman101: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
Promhize:

Yours might be better to you, but the pronunciation of cut by Elikem (for example), is wrong.

I do not really hold pronunciation in high regard but I think according to facts we have the best and sexiest accent in Africa.

Not really, I have seen both Nigerians and Ghanaians making fun of the nigerian accent. Most people says Ghana has the best accent in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Jiggaman101: 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
Cleanman: watch the ghanian tvs and you will laugh scatter ya dada....their pronounciations is hilarrious!... weck(work) feck (f*ck),peck(pork) wtf!!!!!. LMAO!

We all pronounce some words differently but it doesn't mean one accent is bad. The Us pronounce water like wader and girl like gril. Can u say the people of the united can't speak their own language.

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
chiefololade: .
Keep keeping Dat space for ur Grand father.....
#Idiot

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by chiefololade: 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
youngprofdguru:
Keep keeping Dat space for ur Grand father.....
#Idiot
I.diota
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by zyzxx(m): 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
funny kiss
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Not really, I have seen both Nigerians and Ghanaians making fun of the nigerian accent. Most people says Ghana has the best accent in Africa.

Its all subjective and personal. Some people hate mexican and russian accents some like them.
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Jiggaman101: 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
Promhize:

Its all subjective and personal. Some people hate mexican and russian accents some like them.

Russian accent is the worst, u know some accent are bad but it's also funny. Russian is annoying and it just makes one angry

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by JOYCEOUS(f): 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
chiefololade:
I.diota

Cat the fish!
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Russian accent is the worst, u know some accent are bad but it's also funny. Russian is annoying and it just makes one angry

Lol, but you know non of our accents are right. You can't blame the russians, its their tongue.
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by jyomite(m): 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
Big LOL!! My guy i gbadun u, even if some no c am as funny. 4 dis world enemies boku......

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by nonny158(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
i can sense an E-war looming, Nigeria Vs Ghana, interesting... As for me, dz z d best joke i've read so far, @ op, idikwa too funny ***yawns***

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
chiefololade: Gbogbo yin ti ya were

Gbogbo awon wo oo, Lolade? Mo le'ro pe o ka mi mo won sha?
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by PetroDolla2: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
cbrass:

Your frugal utterance is a function of your upbringing and perhaps your depreciated morals(if any) Can't you be civil in your replies ??
sharaaaap ediot. I respond appropriately, trust me
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by JOYCEOUS(f): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
django1:

Gbogbo awon wo oo, Lolade? Mo le'ro pe o ka mi mo won sha?

English please!
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by spreado(m): 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
Guy abeg try get sense
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by JOYCEOUS(f): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
PetroDolla2: sharaaaap ediot. I respond appropriately, trust me

'Change' is a constant thing.
Will you ever change?
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by IloveGH: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
AdannayaBella:
Cut is pronounced the same way as Cat? LMFAOOOOOOO!!!!! Hold on, are you serious right now? Even the link you posted pronounces cut and cat differently. Check the transcription of both words anywhere; Cat - Kat/kæt, Cut - Kuht/kət.

LOOOOOL!!! The joke is on you right now, you just don't know it. grin grin grin

LMFAO!!!!
Bro, if the talking dictionary didn't help then you definitely need a hearing aid grin grin grin

Maybe if you keep listening to it over and over and over, you will finally get it. LOL!

http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=cut&submit=Submit

At least I tried!

3 Likes

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by IloveGH: 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
And this got to front page? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by ninja4life(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
ITbomb: holy crap , if this get to Frontpage , i'll deactivate my account .
When r we going to stop posting trash
oya deactivate ur account
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by IAMBREEZY: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
Sorry i ain't gonna laugh
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by IloveGH: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
nouveaux: Averagely, Ghanians speak better English than Nigerians.
I get wowed whenever I hear them speak, the learned expecially.

Thanks!
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Arosa(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
It's so funny cos it true. Ghana accent is indeed funny. The Zimbabwean one is even worse. grin grin grin
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Vivly(f): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
Why did the seller not ask the quantity or amount of fish he is to cut?

Btw, I still wonder how someone will say 'cat' and the other will hear 'cut'.

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by cannonnier(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
I love GH:

Dude below is a link to listen to how CUT is supposed to be pronounced and you will know why the guy cut the fish instead of telling you whether he had catfish or not.

@ bolded
Yes according to the English man, CUT is pronounced the same as CAT. You are laughing because you are a Nigerian and in Nigeria “cut” is pronounced as “caught” But guess what? the rest of the English world don’t cool

Now listen to the pronunciation of CUT from a talking dictionary of English pronunciation
CUT - http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=cut&submit=Submit

i guess CAT will then be pronunce as CART.
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
Cunnilinguss
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
I love GH:

LMFAO!!!!
Bro, if the talking dictionary didn't help then you definitely need a hearing aid grin grin grin

Maybe if you keep listening to it over and over and over, you will finally get it. LOL!

http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=cut&submit=Submit

At least I tried!
LOOOL!!! You're still arguing blindly? My people, help me listen to the pronunciation of these two words and tell me if they're not different.
Cut- http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=cut&submit=Submit
Cat- http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=cat&submit=Submit

Hahahaha!! You are the one who desperately needs a hearing aid. Like I said, the joke is on you because you keep providing a link that completely contradicts what you're saying. Even the transcriptions of both words are different. How can two words have the same pronunciation when they have different transcriptions? Chale, maybe if you keep listening over and over and over, you'll finally get it. LOL!

I also tried. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by cannonnier(m): 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
Vivly: Why did the seller not ask the quantity or amount of fish he is to cut?

Btw, I still wonder how someone will say 'cat' and the other will hear 'cut'.

he has seen a rich Nigerian guy he wouldn't wan't to insult by asking how much.

a dull dude definetly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Watch The Latest Area Cartoon Video-igba Nkwu / Nigerian Thieves! / The Lying Game..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.