Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) (21356 Views)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by thuao(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2013
naija i dey hail, particularly oga jonah. even if u re wrongly advised, must u take it all. wasting money n resources that could av bin wisely spent.
no wonder we re suffering in the midst of plenty. ow much has s/af spent so far or ow much do dey plan to spend, just compare wit what we v spent n ow much we re going to spend. just wait till burial proper, n see naija foe show.
hope oga jonah learn quikly n attend to pressing matters rather than wasting time n resources.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by NOIBMUUL(m): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2013
homesteady: The service was held at the Aso Villa chapel today!
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Nuk1gwvXdbM/UqT0lf-HTxI/AAAAAAACSEw/NCEED-4fYMU/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-uyR5ftT3qXo/UqT0mROlMMI/AAAAAAACSE4/ttfYadDaTl0/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-JUCJBz47xYE/UqT0m48BLYI/AAAAAAACSE8/QiwE00fxkvQ/s1600/5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-tX1m3Z4MLuA/UqT0n445A-I/AAAAAAACSFI/uQGQAjTYzhc/s1600/6.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-mJZ1FKERsqQ/UqT0oUjJJhI/AAAAAAACSFQ/aG3J3FVr0ow/s1600/7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-gCKDEUETzj8/UqT2Nno8BJI/AAAAAAACSFc/nbX_tfOjLLE/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-SPyvEJ0TWnM/UqT2OQQjQgI/AAAAAAACSFk/iPrx0aYm7iE/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Nigeria and "feferity"! In South Africa, Mandela's home country, they declared 1 day mourning, we for naija na 3 full days dem declare. Now a memorial service for Mandela in Abuja where none of his family or even close friends were present?! Can you cut a person's hair in the absence of the person? Another avenue to squander money. Na so Mandela live him life? SMH

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by BankManager(m): 11:32am On Dec 09, 2013
pfijacobs: shippo don dey fat o
Sharap there..Na first lady u dey call shippo?smh...Just the same way u call your elders right?U lack manners kid..
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by greaterlove(m): 11:41am On Dec 09, 2013
Its a memorial service for goodness sake, not dinner or party or jamboree. What does it cost to hold a service in a chapel in aso rock? Why are you all claiming that millions was spent? Na wah for una o! It was a great service, noticed that even after arriving the country from paris around 12 midnight Goodluck was at the service before about 60% of those that attended. Great speeches by the speakers especially that of bishop kukah. My prayer is that Goodluck and all our politicians emulate Mandela and drop this politics of hate that they practise.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by amiskurie(m): 11:42am On Dec 09, 2013
OUR FIRST LADY SO FUGLY THAT THE ENTIRE COUTRY BECAME A MESS.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by mankand(m): 11:44am On Dec 09, 2013
And they will allocate billions for this?

Nigeria is a joke, seriously

RIP to MADIBA
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2013
greaterlove: Its a memorial service for goodness sake, not dinner or party or jamboree. What does it cost to hold a service in a chapel in aso rock? Why are you all claiming that millions was spent? Na wah for una o! It was a great service, noticed that even after arriving around 12 midnight Goodluck was at the service before about 60% of those that attended. Great speeches by the speakers especially that of bishop kukah. My prayer is that Goodluck and all our politicians emulate Mandela and drop this politics of hate that they practise.

My dear.. This is Nigeria o!!

Anything is possible..
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 09, 2013
tempestjr: Just wondering why there's a memorial service held for Mandela in Nigeria. He was not a Nigerian and this should have been done by the SA embassy. I believe we have misplaced priorities in this country. And it's not like our leaders have learnt anything from the man's life.

We have heard that he stole any of his nation's wealth, nor has houses all over the world etc.

Have we really learnt anything from the life he lived
you people are always quick to tag everything misplaced priority, this man Nelson Mandela, fought for us Africa,He fought for us blacks, he fought racism to the core. He's not just a south African hero but African and world hero at large, so giving him a memorial service isn't a bad idea at all..or you just made this comment to ridicule Jonathan? undecided

One thing I second in your post is that our leaders should learn from the good life he lived and led..

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by jaybee488(m): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2013
r.i.p mandela...
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by chucky234(m): 11:55am On Dec 09, 2013
Big4wig: Kudos to baba manDiba who among other icons made Africa a better place...rip sir..if ur proud to b black read below

A white man said, "colored people are not allowed
here."
The black man responded "Listen sir, when I was
born I was BLACK when I grew up I was BLACK, when
I'm sick I'm BLACK, when I go in the sun I'm BLACK,
when I'm cold I'm BLACK, when I die I'll be BLACK.
But you sir. When you are born you're PINK When you
grow up you're WHITE, when you're sick, you're
GREEN, when you go in the sun you turn RED, when
you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you
turn PURPLE. And you have the nerves to call me
colored?!!!"

like If you proud to be black.
The pinnacle of creativity,well done boy.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:56am On Dec 09, 2013
MarvellousGod: you people are always quick to tag everything misplaced priority, this man Nelson Mandela, fought for us Africa,He fought for us blacks, he fought racism to the core. He's not just a south African hero but African and world hero at large, so giving him a memorial service isn't a bad idea at all..or you just made this comment to ridicule Jonathan? undecided

One thing I second in your post is that our leaders should learn from the good life he lived and led..

Guess the age of the person's post which you quoted?!
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by bassette(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2013
tempestjr: Just wondering why there's a memorial service held for Mandela in Nigeria. He was not a Nigerian and this should have been done by the SA embassy. I believe we have misplaced priorities in this country. And it's not like our leaders have learnt anything from the man's life.

We have heard that he stole any of his nation's wealth, nor has houses all over the world etc.

Have we really learnt anything from the life he lived
Exactly..what are we drawing from his life and death as a nation? Mandela lived for value..can we say same for our leaders
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by chucky234(m): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
GEJ funny as story of Linda's journey to heaven, you chose to celebrate the memorial of a man who lived an exemplary life yet you and your thieving cabinet cant take cue a from Madiba's legacy and return some of the money you have stolen and stashed away in foreign banks.
Hypocrites.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by yemilas(m): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
α мαη σƒ нσησʀ мαηɗєℓα! мαу уσυʀ ѕσυℓ ʀєѕт ιη ρєαċє
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by Dbamson: 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
kolubo: Na im make her wear black abeg baba no die at age 30 nah.
nah mixture nah
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by pcaptain38(f): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by bfmconcepts: 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
Which of them exhibit an atom of the character in the man they're celebrating?
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by baslone: 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
Someone just gained more millions. . . . .

This service could cost another N1B!!!

Bunch of crooks!
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by neohitler(m): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
Big4wig: Kudos to baba manDiba who among other icons made Africa a better place...rip sir..if ur proud to b black read below

A white man said, "colored people are not allowed
here."
The black man responded "Listen sir, when I was
born I was BLACK when I grew up I was BLACK, when
I'm sick I'm BLACK, when I go in the sun I'm BLACK,
when I'm cold I'm BLACK, when I die I'll be BLACK.
But you sir. When you are born you're PINK When you
grow up you're WHITE, when you're sick, you're
GREEN, when you go in the sun you turn RED, when
you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you
turn PURPLE. And you have the nerves to call me
colored?!!!"

like If you proud to be black.
Stupid joke from a stupid niqqa.You are proud to be black yet you bleach your skin?
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by merbenko: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
Shinatu: A bunch of hypocrites! I cannot just fathom how leaders will gather, listen to Mandela's sacrifice for his people with all seriousness and still be thieves enslaving their own people.
. And you are one among the them grin grin
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by merbenko: 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
chucky234: GEJ funny as story of Linda's journey to heaven, you chose to celebrate the memorial of a man who lived an exemplary life yet you and your thieving cabinet cant take cue a from Madiba's legacy and return some of the money you have stolen and stashed away in foreign banks.
Hypocrites.
. You father will steal the whole of Nigeria if he was opportune nigga. grin grin grin
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by Gottie: 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
Goodluck and some of our leaders u pple are talkin âbt d good work of mandela, while cnt u do dsame as mandela,make our country great.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by ooshinibos: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
nigerians dont love their country ..the most unserious living country in the whole ...why hold a mandela memorial when Nigerians are going to pits ,no electricity , so bad image , armed robberey and fear of thieves , corruptions ,its just too bad ...why not go to south africa anddo the memorial ....after all south african dont love nigerians based on their xenophobic ...we are just a bad people and we dont how to celebrate ourselves ...just a weird country
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by cap28: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
These scumbags are not fit to breathe the same air that Mandela breathed and as someone pointed out holding a memorial service for him doese not change the fact that they are and will remain forever traitors, criminals and betrayers of their own people. they think that holding this service for Mandela will blind the nigerian masses to their treachery and failures as supposed leaders. Who are they fooling, even if you dress a pig up in the most expensive attire and place it in the company of kings and queens it will still revert to its filthy behaviour. These pigs are fooling no-one but themselves, carrying Mandela's picture around and holding memorial services for him does not change the fact that they are failures, even the white men that they worship laugh at them and look down on them with contempt. Mandela at least fought to make a difference for his people, do these cowardly pigs understand the meaning of the word sacrifice?

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by ooshinibos: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
nigerian are hypocrites ...Mandela has done more than any nigérian leader m why can you learn from him ,,you now like him because he is dead and because he cannot correct you now , you guess are not serious , all of us ...Mandela rest in peace jare , at you are free from Nigerian pain
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by ooshinibos: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
ochallo: Well, i hope this is to stop everybody including jonathan from going to south africa. And whoever said patience has good designers is a fashion illiterate. Her dresses and gowns are getting tackier and gaudier as they come.

jonathan is going this evening to pretoria for mandelas burial...
do you see how our leaders spend money ?...the struggles continue.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by ooshinibos: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
shameful Nigeria celebrating Mandela ...no hope
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
I believe Nelson Mandela has done much for humanity than Jesus Christ and Mohammed.

27yrs in Prison, no be joke.
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by AdeniyiA(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
I sometimes wonder who the advisers of this president are. misplaced priorities everywhere and every time! .
even our legislooters n representathieves are no better, u hear bills like; a bill to allow govt officers operate foreign accounts, a bill to imprison whoever attack them on social media or internet and other rubbish bills. are they cursed ni? angry
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by mimicue(f): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
Billyonaire: I believe Nelson Mandela has done much for humanity than Jesus Christ and Mohammed.

27yrs in Prison, no be joke.

May God forgive u...I wonder what u mean by that.... undecided undecided undecided.. U now compare Mandela to JESUS very soon u will start worshipping him abi
Re: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures) by NovusHomo(m): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
appelmoieddy: Le Nigeria, la vie, j'en ai marre!

Moi aussi, j'en ai plus que marre!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East / Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) / PDP Shuts Down Twitter Handle, Disowns Director New Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.