Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Why do some women have fish brain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do some women have fish brain? (4296 Views)

Do Women Really Have Fish Brain? / Between Girls And Boyz Who Get Fish Brain / Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do some women have fish brain? by pilotseq: 4:55am On Dec 09, 2013
I am typing this with soo much anger and bitterness. In order not to waste ur time nd mine cos I have to hit the road this morning cos of work. I met this girl not quiet long, infact we started dating and bla bla bla, I took her to my friends place just this last week, this is some one she has neva ever met in her life. So after spending the whole day there with her, we left. But on our way home she started asking me irrelevant questions about the guy, nd mind you, she met this my so called friends gf in his house ooh. This happend on a Thursday. Due to activities over the weekend, I wasn't able to see her not until Sunday (yesterday) she told me she went to see the guy and the guy told her that I introduced her to them as a bush girl, that am not interested in her, that I just want her pu**y bla bla bla, and that my friend wanted to have sex with her but she refused. But he striped her and fumbled with her boobi but they didn't have sex. This was some one she just met barely 12 hours from that day. I mean what kind of lady will do that? Honestly am not good at telling stories, but am really heart broken cos I meant well for this girl, I was even planing to see if I could take her engage her next year. Now my question is this, are women this fish brain or I met the one with the fish brain? undecided sorry I gotta hit the road... Work...
Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by Abbey2878(m): 5:22am On Dec 09, 2013
Sorry my brotherly!!! U bleeped up how can u take ur girl 2 ur frnd house in d 1st intance, dont u ave house?

1 Like

Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by Mynd44: 5:58am On Dec 09, 2013
The girl you met is a fish brain. I take objection to calling all of em fish brains cos I know some really smart women and it would be unfair to Judge them based on the actions of this one girl

2 Likes

Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 09, 2013
Abbey2878: Sorry my brotherly!!! U bleeped up how can u take ur girl 2 ur frnd house in d 1st intance, dont u ave house?

Lol.
Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by pussyeater(m): 6:09am On Dec 09, 2013
Blame the fish brain girl... Fake friend undecided

1 Like

Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 09, 2013
She probably got carried away by the guy's interior decoration and felt he was well-to-do than you.

Thats how most girls behave. They love the present and damn the future. She never cared to know who got the bigger bank and who the best planner is, she just let her materialistic self envelope her sense of reasoning, if she had any.

Stay away from the girl and your friend; you are beyond their league.

3 Likes

Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by pilotseq: 6:40am On Dec 09, 2013
Abbey2878: Sorry my brotherly!!! U bleeped up how can u take ur girl 2 ur frnd house in d 1st intance, dont u ave house?
not really my friend, I just got an accommodation, am yet to fix it up... I just left evritin till next year, expenses was alrdy tool much for me and besides you know Christmas is around the corner..
Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by pilotseq: 6:47am On Dec 09, 2013
pussyeater: Blame the fish brain girl... Fake friend undecided
the worst part is that when my so called friend called her to come to her house, she never told me.. And as if I knew it while I was in the office on Friday I kept calling and she was sounding some how.... And I was asking her if she was ok but she kept on telling me all was well, at a point she even flared asking me if I was suspecting her and all that. I never knew that all those while I was calling her that my friend was busying working on his new assignment... cry honestly I feel like a shit!!!!
Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by alienware(m): 6:54am On Dec 09, 2013
Eyaah ! Kpele.
Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by pilotseq: 6:56am On Dec 09, 2013
TribalEAST: She probably got carried away by the guy's interior decoration and felt he was well-to-do than you.

Thats how most girls behave. They love the present and damn the future. She never cared to know who got the bigger bank and who the best planner is, she just let her materialistic self envelope her sense of reasoning, if she had any.

Stay away from the girl and your friend; you are beyond their league.
lies my friend!!!!! Mind you my friend is not working due to his chronic womanizing he couldn't keep any job. I have a very very good paying job, is just that I was employed some months back.. I am just trying to settle down. When it comes to looks, I am by far more handsome than my friend and I also got more swags than him too#facts#. What I just don't understand is why she did what she did... Honestly I can't place 2 & 3 together here... My home bois have been telling to let go and not to join issues with them anymore....
Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by zeb04(f): 7:01am On Dec 09, 2013
Sorry oh op take heart

1 Like

Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by TheMyth: 7:05am On Dec 09, 2013
You go dey date olosho come NL dey complain , park well jor (your friend sef na waste)

2 Likes

Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2013
pilotseq: lies my friend!!!!! Mind you my friend is not working due to his chronic womanizing he couldn't keep any job. I have a very very good paying job, is just that I was employed some months back.. I am just trying to settle down. When it comes to looks, I am by far more handsome than my friend and I also got more swags than him too#facts#. What I just don't understand is why she did what she did... Honestly I can't place 2 & 3 together here... My home bois have been telling to let go an
then i guess you are one of those guys that have evepything at their disposal but still find it difficult controlling their woman.

To all those nairaland guys who think money buys love, well...a broke dude just stole from you.

1 Like

Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by NaMe4: 7:18am On Dec 09, 2013
Op, well, I think you should be happy this event occurred this early in your relationship. And you were able to find out. At least, it's a good thing regarding your safety.
Mind you, if she can do that with one 'friend', there's a high tendency she can do it with many others.

Of course, not ALL women are like this, but this behaviour is quite common in this environment. And I think a primary cause is the poverty level around.
Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by sima(f): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2013
The girl you met is obviously a fish brain. Why did she go back to your friend in the first place if she didnt have any bad intensions. I see nothing wrong with you introducing her to your friend(s) because your woman should be comfortable with your friends. She made a very bad decision going to see the guy behind your back.

Your so called friend is also a loser. Why in his right senses will he want to rape your gf? Doesnt he have scruple? On the bright side, you now know the true nature of ur so called gf and your foolish friend. My advise is to stay away from them.
Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by pilotseq: 7:21am On Dec 09, 2013
zeb04: Sorry oh op take heart
no need for the sorry my friend!! As a human being for sure it will pain me. But what pains me most is why did she do it? Some one she just met called you and started telling u thrash about ur soo called boifrnd. She didn't even dim it fit to ask me, she left the house, took a bus to his house despite been there for the first time the previous day, I called her first thing in the morning when I got to the office, she never told me anything of such, I mean my friend the questions are plenty to ask. Please no offense, is this how most ladies behave? Are they really this fish brain guys do call them?
Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by pilotseq: 7:22am On Dec 09, 2013
sima: The girl you met is obviously a fish brain. Why did she go back to your friend in the first place if she didnt have any bad intensions. I see nothing wrong with you introducing her to your friend(s) because your woman should be comfortable with your friends. She made a very bad decision going to see the guy behind your back.

Your so called friend is also a loser. Why in his right senses will he want to rape your gf? Doesnt he have scruple? On the bright side, you now know the true nature of ur so called gf and your foolish friend. My advise is to stay away from them.
. Thanks my friend.. Will sure do
Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by pilotseq: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2013
TribalEAST: then i guess you are one of those guys that have evepything at their disposal but still find it difficult controlling their woman.

To all those nairaland guys who think money buys love, well...a broke dude just stole from you.
my friend is not about controlling a woman u know!! At a point in ones life you need to give folks that benefit of doubt, you don't need to control them especially women, believe me!!!! For how long are you gonna do that? U just leave people to be who they want to be.. I just got the wrong person that's all!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by zeb04(f): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2013
pilotseq: no need for the sorry my friend!! As a human being for sure it will pain me. But what pains me most is why did she do it? Some one she just met called you and started telling u thrash about ur soo called boifrnd. She didn't even dim it fit to ask me, she left the house, took a bus to his house despite been there for the first time the previous day, I called her first thing in the morning when I got to the office, she never told me anything of such, I mean my friend the questions are plenty to ask. Please no offense, is this how most ladies behave? Are they really this fish brain guys do call them?
. Nah I stil know som decent good ladies. Bt emm u see, d bad guys meet d good gals nd vice versa. I gess life is jst twistd,bt no nid 4 hatred,jst let dem b. Or are u planing on taking her ?
Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by castielo(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2013
I think saying she has fish brain is an understatement.. to me she's a lot worse undecided ...fvckinq w.h.o.r.e angry

But darn.. ur friend's got some real charm grin
Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by olumaxi(m): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2013
castielo: I think saying she has fish brain is an understatement.. to me she's a lot worse undecided ...fvckinq w.h.o.r.e angry

But darn.. ur friend's got some real charm grin
real charm indeed 4rm a broke-a.rse-niga
Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by 190: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2013
Nor be today nyash dey back..

move on.. women are too much in the world so tey God sef don tire grin
Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2013
OP pele, you met the wrong girl. Not all girls are like that.
Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by DonHummer(m): 11:41am On Dec 09, 2013
@ op there are lots of them out there
..this days i find it hard trusting any girl cos i know how many fish brains i met during my days in the university...
But my fellow engineering babes i commot cap 4dem,,those ones na lion brain them carry...
Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by MrCork: 11:44am On Dec 09, 2013
pilotseq: I am typing this with soo much anger and bitterness. In order not to waste ur time nd mine cos I have to hit the road this morning cos of work. I met this girl not quiet long, infact we started dating and bla bla bla, I took her to my friends place just this last week, this is some one she has neva ever met in her life. So after spending the whole day there with her, we left. But on our way home she started asking me irrelevant questions about the guy, nd mind you, she met this my so called friends gf in his house ooh. This happend on a Thursday. Due to activities over the weekend, I wasn't able to see her not until Sunday (yesterday) she told me she went to see the guy and the guy told her that I introduced her to them as a bush girl, that am not interested in her, that I just want her pu**y bla bla bla, and that my friend wanted to have sex with her but she refused. But he striped her and fumbled with her boobi but they didn't have sex. This was some one she just met barely 12 hours from that day. I mean what kind of lady will do that? Honestly am not good at telling stories, but am really heart broken cos I meant well for this girl, I was even planing to see if I could take her engage her next year. Now my question is this, are women this fish brain or I met the one with the fish brain? undecided sorry I gotta hit the road... Work...

... My brother..is she dark skin? angry
Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by MrCork: 11:47am On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by mspee(f): 11:51am On Dec 09, 2013
Well, you met the one with a fish brain. Not all girls are like that. angry
Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by cherieb2(f): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2013
That u were S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ unlucky τ̅☺ meet a 'fish brain' does not mean all girls are like that. Move on n u will get 2 see other ladies that are different. N pls when u do, dnt 4get 2 open a thread n let others kn dat der are still a million n one good n decent girls out der.... Nor be only when una wan talk negative things or bash girls nai una go open thread.
Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by Iaz93: 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
Konji hook the girl gringrin
OP, even if she begs don't you dare continue with the relationship. Just tell her to "Go and Die". Na this kyn girl go dey sleep with their neighbour even after marriage.

...and you think they didn't have sex? undecided Your friend don chop..clean mouth.
Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by ivyy(f): 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
shocked its simple really
1) Shez mad
2) Shez a LovePeddler
How can she go back to your friends place? undecidedthat first move is simply crazy and then having the guts to describe how he touched her? Heeheee cry

are you sure you took time to understand who she really was before you aproached her undecided

Lesson: don't just go about asking girls with pretty faces out, test the character too

1 Like

Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
sima: The girl you met is obviously a fish brain. Why did she go back to your friend in the first place if she didnt have any bad intensions. I see nothing wrong with you introducing her to your friend(s) because your woman should be comfortable with your friends. She made a very bad decision going to see the guy behind your back.

He didn't molest the girl! it was mutual benefit assurance shocked grin

@Poster

I guess you were trying to boast of ur new chick to ur friend but ur friend got interested and they eyed each other... He outshined you by blackmailing u and the girl too got carried away!

Sorry bro

Next time don't take a new chick u re trying to convince to visit any of friend again until you have confirmed her status and genuinity ! lipsrsealed lessons learnt! don't trust anyone! cool
Re: Why do some women have fish brain? by Sciencs(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
Wen I read on hw guys jump on dia fellow frnd's gf nowadays, I alwys fil bewilder. Hmmmm!!..I wonda where d gut 2do such tinz usualy cum frm. Small tin de go se na “conji” dis, konji dat. Huh?!..konji?..even on ur guy's gf?. No mata hw loose she bcums weneva she's wit u or run in2 u, wat happens 2 honorin d bond of frndshp btw u n her guy n walk out on her{and perhaps report ha 2her guy}?!. D world is indeed goin crazy anyway, in anoda article, “Broda of 23yrs old impregnate his sista of 17yrs”. Wtf!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is it okay To Watch Phonographic Movies With Your Spouse? / See How Girls Were Forced To Serve Food Unclad Yrs Ago. They've Started It Again / My Father Has Been Testing My Virginity Every Year - Nigerian Girl Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.