Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,569 members, 7,958,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) (4006 Views)

Do Women Really Have Fish Brain? / Why do some women have fish brain? / Between Girls And Boyz Who Get Fish Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by Nextworldnx(m): 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2011
Honestly i dont understand girls grin lipsrsealed, because the way they reason really tire me. embarassed lipsrsealed
ok, let me say a little about myself.
i am a phleg(that means i am a little conservative), very emotional (but can be a dangerous player,if need be).
so because of my nature,i tend to love deeply and truly sad, infact,i can be the dream Mr. nice guy any girl can want out there, mayb thats why my heart always gets broken(i dont knw). tongue
i have come to notice that i get very heart-broken whenever i am Mr. nice guy angry, infact,i will keep on chasing a girl for months without her even calling me, or giving a damn about me not to talk more of seeing her pants(even if genuinely love the person and coming to her because of sex). embarassed

Now, if i turn out my other side (a playe smileyr, and do not want to date or love), i get laid severally most times, especially on one night stands , even without spending a dime tongue, and my problem with them starts(they become a pain in the ass), , they start calling me, ,wanting to be around me, , telling not to date any other person wink, bla bla bla,,
and i begin to wonder, "do girls love because you Bleep (bleep) d living daylights out of them,without asking for anything else"? shocked, even if i treat them like shit afterwards like shouting on them, beating them, they still claim to love me. angry

i dont understand. My problem is ,i dont want to be living a fake life to get what i want(i am not a beast).,
i want to woo a girl the right way, and still remain Mr. nice guy afterwards and still maintain the relationship.
i want to take my girl to the moon cool, i want whisper in her ear, i want to sing to her!!!!: cool

rather than ,, how far? how far? wetin dey? how e go be? and the next thing bleeping(because i get fine house?), and the next thing "BABY, I LOVE YOU".
which loveee? because i chop kpomo abegi
infact i dey vex angry angry angry, thats why i am here. i dont understand girls, and i dont know what u Guys think?
maybe u do have similar experience undecided undecided undecided
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by 195(f): 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2011
^Oga nor vex

Please im looking for my MARK 4

U take style see am embarassed embarassed
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by HighChief4(m): 12:04am On Nov 15, 2011
^^^something tells me you are the OP
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by 195(f): 12:07am On Nov 15, 2011
xcuze me - i dont type and add smileys emoticons in between
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:38am On Nov 15, 2011
Poster gals exst in ur family 2 do dey possess d brain of a whale cool
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by ChrisChino(m): 12:51am On Nov 15, 2011
if a gurl dont think well, the use ur rod and staff to decipline her.
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by 195(f): 12:54am On Nov 15, 2011
Na real decipline grin
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by nuela100(f): 1:46am On Nov 15, 2011
@ poster just read ur title and post again,listen to urself and tell urself the truth.what do u really sound like right now?
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 2:03am On Nov 15, 2011
nuela100:

@ poster just read your title and post again,listen to urself and tell urself the truth.what do u really sound like right now?
like a bad sharp guy
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 15, 2011
another miserable v!rgin. figures tongue
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 2:54am On Nov 15, 2011
To the bone
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 15, 2011
lol @ fishbrain!
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by Cuddlemii: 4:14am On Nov 15, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Op, I hail thee. You are a special kind, I am sure u were communicating with the members of ur secret world/society. I think u missed ur way, banana tree is the other way.
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by Agybabe(f): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2011
haba you guys are not answering the poster.
@op what I think you should do is simple and works many times. When you have found the one you love, don't show her how much you love her, sometimes try the i dont care attitude, don't spend too much and don't whisper alot to her ears, don't call all the time, give some space but don't be too far or forward. Some ladies just exploit a caring guy. And also take time to know her type of person instead of taking time to take her on special treats,
If you really need this, disguise like a nothing and then you might get to know who loves you for who you are and not what you are. Hope i have helped a little?
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 15, 2011
Agybabe:

@op what I think you should do is simple and works many times. When you have found the one you love, don't show her how much you love her, sometimes try the i dont care attitude, don't spend too much and don't whisper alot to her ears, don't call all the time, give some space but don't be too far or forward. Some ladies just exploit a caring guy. And also take time to know her type of person instead of taking time to take her on special treats,
If you really need this, disguise like a nothing and then you might get to know who loves you for who you are and not what you are. Hope i have helped a little?
[size=14pt]+100[/size]
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by Nextworldnx(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2011
@idowuogbo, u are just displaying your shallow fish brain. I asked my fellow guys to tell me their own experience,and u re here running ur smelly mouth like a baboon. @agybabe, thanks my dear for ur matured advise, i am working on myself as to act “like i dont care“ but its not easy,u knw i am naturally an emotional person,so when am in love,u see it boldly written on my face. @House, what i mean by “fish brain“ is that- the more u toast a girl with thru love, the more “yanga“ they make for u(and d more they tighten their punny). But when u succeed anyhow take chop punny,their love don start be that!. So my question is: do girls generally equate choppin punny (without toastin sometimes) to love? Or it is just nigerian girls? Or is it that they regard u as a “mumu or mugu“ for toasting them? Whereas,u are a sharp guy if u just deceive them into sleeping with u “immediately“, instead of speaking too many grammer. So becos of that,they equate it to love?. I know someone out there know what i am trying to say, Even though,i am not coherent enof, Abi @Guys,is it not “fish brain“ not to know that the guy toasting u has genuine love for and be that dream guy of urs?, Abi, are u not “lovin backwards“ when u think that u are in love only when a wolf cajole u into surrendering ur punny?
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2011
Comedian grin
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by iice(f): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2011
Another femimale
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by IZUKWU(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2011
I feel you,op has been in that predicament ,a few times. As a person i down't like playing games or anybody playing games with me.when i ve said what is my mind and follows up and all these frontings continue . I just count my loses and free the person. Will you imagine there was this lady , i really felt for ,for six weeks i was on her case and she kept blowing hot and cold. And i just but her off. Two weeks later she started pestering me.you are not calling of again what happened. I did even bother to reply .on sunday she visited even i didn't invite her notminding that i have invited her several times in the part and she always has one reason or the other while she didn't come. Haven't even decided what to do with her. I don't like feeling am being manipulated,
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by freecocoa(f): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2011
Mscheeew.
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by 195(f): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2011
Agybabe:

embarassed embarassed
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2011
Poster na only me u see curse abi upon all d bullet u receive here cry, listen u b malu I only commented like dat bcus u generalized . Infact let me proceed by calling you a slowpoke , wtf did you expect me to ask if ur medular is flooded with idiotic and psychotic opinions go into rehab b4 typing fuckkingg Epa. No vex me o
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2011
Nextworldnx:

@idowuogbo, u are just displaying your shallow fish brain. I asked my fellow guys to tell me their own experience,and u re here running your smelly mouth like a baboon.  

@agybabe, thanks my dear for your matured advise, i am working on myself as to act “like i dont care“ but its not easy,u knw i am naturally an emotional person,so when am in love,u see it boldly written on my face.                                                                                                                                      

@House, what i mean by “fish brain“ is that- the more u toast a girl with thru love, the more  “yanga“ they make for u(and d more they tighten their punny). But when u succeed anyhow take chop punny,their love don start be that!. So my question is: do girls generally equate choppin punny (without toastin sometimes) to love? Or it is just nigerian girls? Or is it that they regard u as a “mumu or mugu“ for toasting them?  Whereas,u are a sharp guy if u just deceive them into sleeping with u “immediately“, instead of speaking too many grammer. So becos of that,they equate it to love?.  I know someone out there know what i am trying to say,  Even though,i am not coherent enof,  Abi

@Guys,is it not “fish brain“ not to know that the guy toasting u has genuine love for and be that dream guy of urs?,   Abi, are u not “lovin backwards“ when u think that u are in love only when a wolf cajole u into surrendering your punny?

guy, align your posts! abeg!!!  undecided
and why dont you discuss the men who "prey" on shy/naive girls into thinking if they don't surrender the punny that they don't love them!  angry if a woman who lost her virginity with that philosophy is not told other wise and continues with that belief, you consider her lost or fish brained?   angry

[size=3pt]and they wonder why men are called dawgs[/size]  tongue
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by 195(f): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

guy, align your posts! abeg!!!  undecided
and why dont you discuss the men who "prey" on shy/naive girls into thinking if they don't surrender the punny that they don't love them!  angry if a woman who lost her virginity with that philosophy is not told other wise and continues with that belief, you consider her lost or fish brained?   angry

[size=3pt]and they wonder why men are called dawgs[/size]  tongue
undecided undecided
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by MrCork17: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2011
Nextworldnx. bro. so Who waz the lucky fish brain that thought you how to walk? wink
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by tellwisdom: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2011
Poster na only me u see curse abi upon all d bullet u receive here cry, listen u b malu I only commented like dat bcus u  generalized . Infact let me proceed by calling you a  slowpoke , wtf did you expect me to ask if your medular is flooded with idiotic and psychotic opinions go into rehab b4 typing fuckkingg Epa. No vex me o

For your mind??, you've spoken well  embarassedundecided
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by neyostica: 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2011
Sometimes i wonder if miss idowoogbo has any brain or probaly just an act.
@op miss agybabe has said it all
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by tellwisdom: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2011

shocked shocked shocked U want to start "Hah" again?? undecided
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2011
even fish get sense pass naija babes.if dem just see money dem no go know themselves again grin
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2011
neyostica:

sometimes i wonder if aliens type wen ur on board pisss off will ya, dont call me out in order to get noticed .
Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2011
@poster

you are on point.

I'm kinda of experiencing this kinda of situation, sometimes I like a girl but I don't want to take advantage of her cos I know the razz way to get her quickly I mean jst yanch and I'm off, but when I do this seriously I won't wanna fall in love with the babe.

But the babe I wanna treat right will start doing like weree and making yanga as if I be maye, sometimes it jst pisses me off!

so it's a two way thing, I treat u wrong - u fall in love but I'm not; i treat u rit i wanna but u don't want.

which kain rubbish be that sef grin

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Fish Brain (they Always Love Backwards) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2011
tellwisdom:

For your mind??, you've spoken well  embarassedundecided

4 my mind i have sent a rocket to space, like u dont say worse

Enter hole bikonu angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Than 50% Of Ladies Are Guilty (pix) / Put All Your Eggs In One Basket Or Keep Your Options Open? / OMG! English Teacher Conduct Lesson nak*d ( Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.