Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

The Spate Of Hausas In Owerri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Spate Of Hausas In Owerri (4526 Views)

Rivers Rerun: PDP Berates INEC Over The Spate Of Inconclusive Elections / Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 / Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Spate Of Hausas In Owerri by harbiola1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
If our fathers also marked "NO GO ZONE" for their non-indigenious contemporaries, Nigeria would've damned since.

*INTOLERANCE BREEDS VIOLENCE!!!*
Re: The Spate Of Hausas In Owerri by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
gratiaeo:
Though as much as they have right to live anywhere they choose we will not underrate their violence nature. There are practical difference between Igbo travelers and Hausas which you know
I dey tell u,
the diff is too much abeg.
All these ppl pretending they don't know what hausas can do kwesiri ije hie asaa na Anya.
Re: The Spate Of Hausas In Owerri by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
phantom: i think shes actually igbo but the type who ve lived all their lives in lagos that even with a rising sun, a praying moslem and a compass cant find her way back home to the east

living in Lagos is not an enuf reason for her to write trash.
Ojukwu grew up in d north, schooled in the west, also schooled abroad, before coming to east,
Re: The Spate Of Hausas In Owerri by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
ngozievergreen:

living in Lagos is not an enuf reason to be writing trash.
Ojukwu grew up in d north, schooled in the west, also schooled abroad, then came to east, he was talking rubbish like that.

Still talking incoherently and out of sense....so Ojukwu was always talking rubbish?

Bia sef...! Na Ngwa Evening classes you attend? grin

When I call you mumu...am not wrong. grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Spate Of Hausas In Owerri by jumobi1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
Are you sure your ancestors weren't immigrants? Biko hapu those guys. Owerri is for Nigerians.
Re: The Spate Of Hausas In Owerri by Sealeddeal(m): 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
its good they are coming to east. You dont watch masquerade by standing in one position(anaghi ano ofu ebe,e kiri mmonwu). O bu mkpaghari ka eji ere ebule.
Meanwhile, i think now they are coming to east,they will now be handy and such will scare those trouble makers up north since the easterners can easily match their nature of violence. we can now cut throats or burn down houses/properties the way they always do if those in north try it against us again. let them come in millions,lets see how economically useful they will be cos since i know hausas they have mostly been economically useless over here.

1 Like

Re: The Spate Of Hausas In Owerri by 5thNOTE: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Abagworo: The only reason I'm being suspicious of this kind of insinuation is that it might have political undertone and there might be plots to create political instability by first creating an atmosphere of resentment against Hausas and finally planting a bomb and claiming boko haram has invaded Owerri. The writer should be arrested ASAP as PDP has been known to play this kind of politics.
Shame on u!

1 Like

Re: The Spate Of Hausas In Owerri by MeAboki(m): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
Na wa oo, so somebody saw 4 truckloads of goods carrying 10 -15 Hausa boys entering Imo and that amounts to a cause for alarm.
Well let do the maths; lets assume each truck carried 15 boys (15 x 4 trucks = 60), so 60 boys with goods entering Imo is sending chills on someones back.
Well imagine how Kano ppl feel as over 60 luxurious buses, each carrying about 60 Igbos entering their town daily - thats equivalent approx 360 Igbos.

Chai! Igbos accusing Hausa of carrying fake goods, world is indeed coming to an end. shocked

4 Likes

Re: The Spate Of Hausas In Owerri by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
ilugunboy:

Still talking incoherently and out of sense....so Ojukwu was always talking rubbish?

Bia sef...! Na Ngwa Evening classes you attend? grin

When I call you mumu...am not wrong. grin cheesy

its not for your comprehension.
I really like the way I make u feel
Re: The Spate Of Hausas In Owerri by plendil: 1:48am On Dec 10, 2013
ngozievergreen:

its not for your comprehension.
I really like the way I make u feel

err. . .I hope this not what I'm thinking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

@OP, I think you are being unnecessarily alarmist. Sabon Gari in Kano has a very large Igbo population. Ditto for Sabo in Kaduna as well as Bauchi States. As long as they are not out to foment trouble, they should be allowed to settle in any part of the country they wish. It waht the consitution guarantees.
Re: The Spate Of Hausas In Owerri by WarriPikin1: 6:07am On Dec 10, 2013
Imo people, abeg leave those Hausa people, please encourage them to flood your state. They will be good insurance policy for 2015.

If any of your people are molested anywhere with the dog and baboon will be soaked in blood policy of Buhari, you know where to vent your revenge. grin

Talk to them and ask them to go and bring more of their brothers to Owerri. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Spate Of Hausas In Owerri by basilo101: 8:32am On Dec 10, 2013
While others sit tight in dia place, smart biznes ppl move around, kudos 2 d Hausas
Re: The Spate Of Hausas In Owerri by Freewilly(f): 8:47am On Dec 10, 2013
Warri _Pikin: Imo people, abeg leave those Hausa people, please encourage them to flood your state. They will be good insurance policy for 2015.

If any of your people are molested anywhere with the dog and baboon will be soaked in blood policy of Buhari, you know where to vent your revenge. grin

Talk to them and ask them to go and bring more of their brothers to Owerri. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Igbos are peace loving people, we are not barbarians like my fellow Nigerians up north or west.

2 Likes

Re: The Spate Of Hausas In Owerri by Balkan(m): 9:47am On Dec 10, 2013
@op, nothing to worry about. They are in to shine your shoes and be gate men. Those Hausa are chaffs. The live in the gate house and uncompleted building. Aboki na Aboki. They came in trailer probably with goat and cow inside the same trailer. ROFLMAO. Have ever seen Igbo man traveling in a trailer? Abeg leave Aboki alone. Very soon their coward brothers will join them as Taxi drivers in Imo.
Re: The Spate Of Hausas In Owerri by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
plendil:

err. . .I hope this not what I'm thinking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

I banished the spirit of evil thought from your mind!

Tufiakwa! Ngozievermumu!!! shocked shocked
Re: The Spate Of Hausas In Owerri by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
ilugunboy:

I banished the spirit of evil thought from your mind!

Tufiakwa! Ngozievermumu!!! shocked shocked

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
stop pretending osiiso.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria / BIAFRA: A Facebook Post By An Ibo And How People Reacted (screenshots) / "Maybe You Need A Lesson In English" – El-rufai Insults Channeltv’s Anchor, Maup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.